What do the newly hatched fry eat when the mosquitoes are gone?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I love to fish and hate mosquito's but that is what the newly hatched fry feed on most generally in place like the Everglades. What will they eat if all the mosquitoes are wiped out? What will we eat when he natural wild fish are no longer available?

I pondered the question in this article. Bad idea screwing with more of nature. Better yet why not use what is in nature to relieve things such as Malaria?
What’s scarier? Tinkering with mosquito DNA, or malaria?

Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours In Lab Test - Herbs Info

Releasing Eel-Salmon into any aquatic system not fully contained and separated from any water ways will be a disaster in nature. We lived where fish are raised in ponds for many years. The fish always escape and go into the creeks and rivers. I find it interesting that the same company pushing for altered mosquitoes approvals also was given genetically modified Salmon approval.
AquAdvantage Salmon
Mosquito DNA Modifiers 'Those who oppose are like vaccine deniers'
Chickens were lost by the millions earlier this year and now certain people expect that people will eat lab meat chicken. Coming soon: chicken meat without slaughter

Ever looked at a drop of that water under a microscope? There is plenty to eat there...including smaller fry.

Forum List

Back