What do you call a group of Corrupt "G" Men?

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
538px-Emblem_of_the_Ukrainian_SSR.svg.png

Oh, so you don't speak RUSSIAN?

Let me TRANSLATE:

K "G" B

kgb.jpg

Has the FBI 'become America's secret police'?

Blog : KGB Tactics Were Used on Trump by the Democrats

FISA Memo Release: ‘Worse Than Watergate’ Memo Timeline | INFO News Media

Apparently No Liberals want to defend "THE HONOR" of THE FBI and DOJ any more?

What the Hell is this world coming to when you can't depend on a LIBTARD to DEFEND the INDEFENSIBLE?

What the Hell is this world coming to when you can't depend on a LIBTARD to DEFEND the INDEFENSIBLE?

You forgot to add; in Russian of course, "belonging to the politburo of Hillary!"

I think Hillary is More Russian than Vladimir Putin

• Russian to do The Russian Reset
  • Russian to get Bill over to Russia so he can Hobknob with Russian Nuclear Regulatory Officials and get paid for it
  • Russian to approve the Uranium One Deal and get her reward of $125 Million Rubles
  • Russian to get her hands on The Fusion GPS Propaganda, and have Obama help her spy on The Trump Campaign with the help of the FBI
  • Russian to get her hands on Christopher's Steele
  • Russian to enlist the help of Anti-Trumper and traitor John McCain
  • Russian to get Schultz and her team of Pakistani Spies working with her campaign
  • Russian to delete 33,000 pieces of incriminating evidence.
  • Russian to destroy 17 Blackberries, Iphones, Tablets and Laptops
  • Russian to Jim Comey to beg him to save her campaign and keep her out of jail
  • Russian Bill to the Tarmac to meet with Loretta Lynch who has no Grandkids and doesn't play Golf
  • Russian to be carried to a black van on her wobbly drunken knees
  • Russian to pop the Champagne Cork only to guzzle so much that she passed out before finding out she lost
  • Russian to get the Hell out Dodge before The Marshall comes looking for her.

Last edited:
Libturds are the remains of a soviet led agenda to control the media, schools, and government through a collectivist "progressive" revolution. They used marxist filth that existed already, organized and funded them to undermine the fabric of the country. They have indeed infested every institution in the country, but they're too stupid to realize it. They've bought into the politics of hate and envy. They believe they need the government to get back at "evil" rich people and clearly have little regard for what federal bureaucrooks do to people they're programmed to hate.

I'm convinced their numbers are lower than they're perceived to be though. That's why they're opposed to voter ID laws and keeping felons and illegals out of the booths. That's why they try to toss military ballots from over seas. 2/3 of them are still patriots and vote against leftist sociopaths.

This may be our chance to get a lot of leftist filth out of the government, and maybe even some of them in prison where they belong.

Libturds are the remains of a soviet led agenda to control the media, schools, and government through a collectivist "progressive" revolution. They used marxist filth that existed already, organized and funded them to undermine the fabric of the country. They have indeed infested every institution in the country, but they're too stupid to realize it. They've bought into the politics of hate and envy. They believe they need the government to get back at "evil" rich people and clearly have little regard for what federal bureaucrooks do to people they're programmed to hate.

I'm convinced their numbers are lower than they're perceived to be though. That's why they're opposed to voter ID laws and keeping felons and illegals out of the booths. That's why they try to toss military ballots from over seas. 2/3 of them are still patriots and vote against leftist sociopaths.

This may be our chance to get a lot of leftist filth out of the government, and maybe even some of them in prison where they belong.

VOTER ID is needed.
Motor Voter Registration Needs Outlawed
More Border Security.
More Strict Immigration Policy
End Chain Migration
End The Visa Lottery
Prosecute Sanctuary Cities, and The Officials Who Violate Federal Laws

You forgot to add; in Russian of course, "belonging to the politburo of Hillary!"

• Russian to get Bill over to Russia so he can Hobknob with Russian Nuclear Regulatory Officials and get paid for it
  • Russian to approve the Uranium One Deal and get her reward of $125 Million Rubles
  • Russian to get her hands on The Fusion GPS Propaganda, and have Obama help her spy on The Trump Campaign with the help of the FBI
  • Russian to get Schultz and her team of Pakistani Spies working with her campaign
  • Russian to deleted 33,000 pieces of incriminating evidence.
  • Russian to pop the Champagne Cork on Election Night

By the way TOT, did you hear that Comey lawyered up yesterday? Oh yes, yes, he did! But it is NOT that he did that is so telling, it is HOW he did it. Interested?

Well, the Democrats angelic angel, announced that his NEW lawyer is.............wait for it............the law professor he gave the leak to for dissemination to the media.

Now why would he do this-)

Because if he is his lawyer, then they have attorney/client standing on the leak, so they can NOT be forced to testify against each other. Pretty slick, huh!

Now, let me give you a little tidbit I found out today, and you are going to LOVE this------------> if they call the texting twosome in for questioning, if they QUIT public service, they can plead the 5th. If they do NOT, they can't!

So you would say------->they will just quit; and I probably agree with that.

BUT, we have this---------------> Good Ole Andy (Dandy) Mcabe is set to retire soon; March or April I believe. He has to get there to get his retirement. Now then.........if he pleads the 5th, he is FIRED ON THE SPOT, losing his retirement. If he lies and is caught, he ALSO loses his retirement, even if proven at a later date! As a Federal employee, he is COMPELLED to testify, unless he quits-)

So, will he QUIT for Obama, and if he does, how will that play in the press-) He would rather LOSE his retirement than testify nothing really happened, lololol. Sure thing, everyone would believe that!

They got them TOT, and the leftists on here lying to themselves, are about to need drugs to keep from jumping off a bridge.

I personally think Attorney Client Privilege should not apply when a defendant conspires to avoid prosecution by naming a key witness in a Felony Offense as his attorney.

• Russian to deleted 33,000 pieces of incriminating evidence.
  • Russian to pop the Champagne Cork on Election Night

By the way TOT, did you hear that Comey lawyered up yesterday? Oh yes, yes, he did! But it is NOT that he did that is so telling, it is HOW he did it. Interested?

Well, the Democrats angelic angel, announced that his NEW lawyer is.............wait for it............the law professor he gave the leak to for dissemination to the media.

Now why would he do this-)

Because if he is his lawyer, then they have attorney/client standing on the leak, so they can NOT be forced to testify against each other. Pretty slick, huh!

Now, let me give you a little tidbit I found out today, and you are going to LOVE this------------> if they call the texting twosome in for questioning, if they QUIT public service, they can plead the 5th. If they do NOT, they can't!

So you would say------->they will just quit; and I probably agree with that.

BUT, we have this---------------> Good Ole Andy (Dandy) Mcabe is set to retire soon; March or April I believe. He has to get there to get his retirement. Now then.........if he pleads the 5th, he is FIRED ON THE SPOT, losing his retirement. If he lies and is caught, he ALSO loses his retirement, even if proven at a later date! As a Federal employee, he is COMPELLED to testify, unless he quits-)

So, will he QUIT for Obama, and if he does, how will that play in the press-) He would rather LOSE his retirement than testify nothing really happened, lololol. Sure thing, everyone would believe that!

They got them TOT, and the leftists on here lying to themselves, are about to need drugs to keep from jumping off a bridge.

Forum List

Back