What Do You Consider "Fat" for a Woman?

This is the body type that I find sexy.

athletic.jpg
..are those silicone tits?

The possibilities are good, but I'm talking about her body in general, not the size of her ta-tas.
Well...I am not fond of silicone tits.... also tits are important for a harmonious body... proportionate... although I don't mind big tits... too small ones would make me think I were with a guy...Ewwww...

athletic.jpg

The possibilities are good, but I'm talking about her body in general, not the size of her ta-tas.
Well...I am not fond of silicone tits.... also tits are important for a harmonious body... proportionate... although I don't mind big tits... too small ones would make me think I were with a guy...Ewwww...

I wonder what your body looks like? . . . . Lol.

athletic.jpg

So . . . tell me . . . do you think it is YOU who would be turning her ^^^^ down? Lol. Too funny. :lol:

athletic.jpg

I am kind of OK.. I think...I am not out there searching.. 'been married for quite while now... to the same woman, call me old fashioned if you like

athletic.jpg

I am kind of OK.. I think...I am not out there searching.. 'been married for quite while now... to the same woman, call me old fashioned if you like

Point being, a lot of you guys seem to have a list of expectations for a woman's physical appearance, yet no mention at all of your own physical appearance. ;) I'm sure the above woman is quite picky about who she dates as well, and look at her, she can afford to be.

athletic.jpg

So . . . tell me . . . do you think it is YOU who would be turning her ^^^^ down? Lol. Too funny. :lol:
I was referring to the aesthetics about the tits being proportionate... as in arts, sculptures, paintings...

Point being, a lot of you guys seem to have a list of expectations for a woman's physical appearance, yet no mention at all of your own physical appearance. ;) I'm sure the above woman is quite picky about who she dates as well, and look at her, she can afford to be.
I cannot complain.... my wife is proportionate....

athletic.jpg

I was referring to the aesthetics about the tits being proportionate... as in arts, sculptures, paintings...

Well, you did say "too small ones would make me think I was with a guy . . . eww." You insinuated here that you were at least thinking about this in a sexual manner with the phrase "I was with . . . ". But anyhow, my point is . . . who are YOU to be so picky? Do you look like Brad Pitt? :)

Well, you did say "too small ones would make me think I was with a guy . . . eww." You insinuated here that you were at least thinking about this in a sexual manner with the phrase "I was with . . . ". But anyhow, my point is . . . who are YOU to be so picky? Do you look like Brad Pitt? :)
...nah... I sure do not... I used to be in a lot better shape.... some injuries made it harder to work with weights and such...I did not disparage anybody... I just told you my preference... Apparently you have your preference too... you like Brad Pitt types...

If you look good it shouldn't matter how much you weigh.

If one looks good AND is healthy.

At 5'5", one should, however, be able to fit into single digit sized clothes.

Another thing . . . if your wives are SOOOO hot and wonderful and perfect, then why are you all HERE flirting with other women? ;) Just curious.
Flirting with avis and no-names? Are you kidding me? Most of the times we don't even know if one behind the name is a male or female... it is a game...

...nah... I sure do not... I used to be in a lot better shape.... some injuries made it harder to work with weights and such...I did not disparage anybody... I just told you my preference... Apparently you have your preference too... you like Brad Pitt types...

As I've stated before, I am more attracted to a person when there is a kind of "connection" there. I definitely have to LIKE the person. So, like anyone else, while I can admire beauty and physical fitness, I am highly picky in that I must share some things in common with a person and have a connection and actually like the person.

Another thing . . . if your wives are SOOOO hot and wonderful and perfect, then why are you all HERE flirting with other women? ;) Just curious.
Flirting with avis and no-names? Are you kidding me? Most of the times we don't even know if one behind the name is a male or female... it is a game...

Well, if my spouse was a member of a "political forum" and I found out that he was flirting with all the ladies, I might be like "what the fuck are you doing?"

Well, if my spouse was a member of a "political forum" and I found out that he was flirting with all the ladies, I might be like "what the fuck are you doing?"

Then one cannot help but conclude that you are a hypocrite for soliciting such flirting on a 24/7 basis.

Just sayin'.

I mean . . . what do all of YOU all look like that you would think a woman like that would even look twice at you??? :p
Interesting... if one is in for a one night stand, the most important thing is "looks" ....however, for a lasting relationship purely looks isn't enough... a lot of divorces happen, don't they?

Then one cannot help but conclude that you are a hypocrite for soliciting such flirting on a 24/7 basis.

Just sayin'.

But I'm not married. :D I'm single.

When you are in a long committed relationship it is viewed differently... jealousy is not part of a lasting relationship...

Just sayin'.

But I'm not married. :D I'm single.

And you want attention from Married Men?

Ick.

Forum List

Back