What Do You Consider "Fat" for a Woman?

Another thing . . . if your wives are SOOOO hot and wonderful and perfect, then why are you all HERE flirting with other women? ;) Just curious.
Flirting with avis and no-names? Are you kidding me? Most of the times we don't even know if one behind the name is a male or female... it is a game...

Well, if my spouse was a member of a "political forum" and I found out that he was flirting with all the ladies, I might be like "what the fuck are you doing?"
When you are in a long committed relationship it is viewed differently... jealousy is not part of a lasting relationship...

I was in a long-term committed relationship for 10 years. I know ALL about it. I know that my ex would have been not very happy about that situation. In fact, without a doubt, I can definitely say that he would be VERY upset. Lol. I would probably feel the same. But whatever, I guess some people might not care.

Another thing . . . if your wives are SOOOO hot and wonderful and perfect, then why are you all HERE flirting with other women? ;) Just curious.
Flirting with avis and no-names? Are you kidding me? Most of the times we don't even know if one behind the name is a male or female... it is a game...

Well, if my spouse was a member of a "political forum" and I found out that he was flirting with all the ladies, I might be like "what the fuck are you doing?"

Then one cannot help but conclude that you are a hypocrite for soliciting such flirting on a 24/7 basis.

Just sayin'.

But I'm not married. :D I'm single.

And you want attention from Married Men?

Ick.

Who said that??? Why would you think that? There ARE, in fact, single men here. :D

Then one cannot help but conclude that you are a hypocrite for soliciting such flirting on a 24/7 basis.

Just sayin'.

But I'm not married. :D I'm single.

And you want attention from Married Men?

Ick.

If this is the impression you are under, then I must inform you that it could not be any more WRONG, and I actually take offense to such an accusation. Now, to be clear. Why on earth would I be interested in married men? What do they have to offer me? Second place? Noooo thanks. :)

2577ffa9773676649bf0516b2ec6dbc9.jpg

I'd sure put a dent in that!!

Someone 5'6" should no weigh more than 125 in my opinion but that is a standard I only lay on myself and right now I do not fit in it. If you do not feel healthy or have health related issues then be active on doing something about it. Do not wait til obesity sets in to start. It is easier to maintain something than start over. I always say that about cleaning house as well. Much easier to keep things picked up each day than it is to wait 6 months and have more problems.

My husband tells me I look great but then again men are trainable ;)

This is the body type that I find sexy.

athletic.jpg
Personally, not into the lanky, big schnoz, major under bite type.

I think she's huge, fat, unhealthy looking and not sexy at all. :) I totally prefer an athletic body style. MUCH more sexy, IMO. That woman couldn't run if her life depended on it.
Those legs look like could pull a tractor out of the mud.
And what could you pull in the mud?

athletic.jpg

I think she's huge, fat, unhealthy looking and not sexy at all. :) I totally prefer an athletic body style. MUCH more sexy, IMO. That woman couldn't run if her life depended on it.

I find overweight unattractive. The woman I posted a picture of has a MUCH nicer body. :) We weren't talking about her face.

Okay, maybe she could pull a tractor out of the mud, so if you're interested in an ox . . .

athletic.jpg

And what could you pull in the mud?

That's YOUR job. :D

Sorry. Unlike some, I have standards. :D I like a nice thin athletic body. That is the sexiest body type to me.

I would rather have the body of Ana Ivanovic . . .

0d2ada03327e95fff672963aa8f66681.jpg

Than this any day of the week . . .

article-2004265-0C979E3100000578-627_634x992.jpg

But, we all like what we like I guess. :D

Sorry. Unlike some, I have standards. :D I like a nice thin athletic body. That is the sexiest body type to me.

A girl that young looking like that is either preggers or is another Peg Bundy. Sits on the couch all day eating Bon Bons.

A girl that young looking like that is either preggers or is another Peg Bundy. Sits on the couch all day eating Bon Bons.

No, that is what your typical overweight woman looks like here in America without photo shop or editing.

No, that is what your typical overweight woman looks like here in America without photo shop or editing.
In the 70s those kinds of people were rare. Almost everyone was skinny.

Now air-conditioning, TV, and 24 hr grocery stores with food that has sugar and starch in everything made those kinds of people the rule, not the exception. It's almost impossible to find healthy food unless you grow and raise it yourself.

In the 70s those kinds of people were rare. Almost everyone was skinny.

Now air-conditioning, TV, and 24 hr grocery stores with food that has sugar and starch in everything made those kinds of people the rule, not the exception. It's almost impossible to find healthy food unless you grow and raise it yourself.

Well, I was born and raised on grocery store food, and I'm not fat. It's all in what you eat, how much, how often, and your physical activity level. But I agree that technology has made us much more lazy in general. We have remotes for everything so that we don't even have to leave the couch. Lol.

I wouldn't call a woman fat unless she turned me down. I mean unless she had some rolls going. Like if she jumped and it took a few seconds for everything to settle down. A little weight is OK, I find that thin women are often neurotic. Lookin good but batshit crazy. I don't get it, like maybe they're thinking "Look motherfucker, I am starving myself for this look, I deserve to use you as a doormat."

Forum List

Back