What Do You Consider "Fat" for a Woman?

I wouldn't call a woman fat unless she turned me down.

Seriously though, people are fat if they have some rolls going. Like if they jumped and it took a few seconds for everything to settle down. A little weight is OK, I find that thin women are often neurotic. Lookin good but batshit crazy. I don't get it, like maybe they're thinking "Look motherfucker, I am starving myself for this look, I deserve to use you as a doormat."

Sorry. Unlike some, I have standards. :D I like a nice thin athletic body. That is the sexiest body type to me.

I would rather have the body of Ana Ivanovic . . .

0d2ada03327e95fff672963aa8f66681.jpg

Than this any day of the week . . .

article-2004265-0C979E3100000578-627_634x992.jpg

But, we all like what we like I guess. :D
A girl that young looking like that is either preggers or is another Peg Bundy. Sits on the couch all day eating Bon Bons.

No, that is what your typical overweight woman looks like here in America without photo shop or editing.
In the 70s those kinds of people were rare. Almost everyone was skinny.

Now air-conditioning, TV, and 24 hr grocery stores with food that has sugar and starch in everything made those kinds of people the rule, not the exception. It's almost impossible to find healthy food unless you grow and raise it yourself.

Well, I was born and raised on grocery store food, and I'm not fat. It's all in what you eat, how much, how often, and your physical activity level. But I agree that technology has made us much more lazy in general. We have remotes for everything so that we don't even have to leave the couch. Lol.
I never had a problem with my weight till I went to survival school. 1 month.....all I had to eat was a live chicken. When I got back home I was always starving. I put on 15 pounds past my normal weight. Then when I had my hip-surgery I couldn't walk for 3 months. So I got up to 250lbs. I'm 6'2" so it didn't look bad, but most guys are 5' 10" and weight more than that. Now I'm abouit 239lbs....but I'm 59 years old. It's pretty hard to keep the weight off now after the terrible beating I put it through in the Army.

The thing is, our food is terrible. I lived in Germany for 2 years and even their booze is healthier than ours. Their food puts ours to shame.

Last edited:
I never had a problem with my weight till I went to survival school. 1 month.....all I had to eat was a live chicken. When I got back home I was always starving. I put on 15 pounds past my normal weight. Then when I had my hip-surgery I couldn't walk for 3 months. So I got up to 250lbs. I'm 6'2" so it didn't look bad, but most guys are 5' 10" and weight more than that. Now I'm abouit 239lbs....but I'm 59 years old. It's pretty hard to keep the weight off now after the terrible beating I put it through in the Army.

The thing is, our food is terrible. I lived in Germany for 2 years and even their booze is healthier than ours. There food puts ours to shame.
Live chickens would be OK, that's called fast food.

My mom is German and I lived there 7 years, the food can pack some weight on and their beer takes no prisoners. I used to eat knodels until I hurt. Carbs are the big problem for most people, especially those that offer little nutrition.

I wouldn't call a woman fat unless she turned me down.

Seriously though, people are fat if they have some rolls going. Like if they jumped and it took a few seconds for everything to settle down. A little weight is OK, I find that thin women are often neurotic. Lookin good but batshit crazy. I don't get it, like maybe they're thinking "Look motherfucker, I am starving myself for this look, I deserve to use you as a doormat."

I think that is probably all in your imagination. I'm thin and I don't starve myself. I just don't over do it and I make sure to get plenty of exercise. A lot of people complain that they can't lose weight when they sit in front of their computer all day, eating chips and drinking soda.

Another thing, SODA is one of the MOST fattening things. If you drink a lot of soda and you cut it out (even diet), you would notice a significant difference.

The thing is, our food is terrible. I lived in Germany for 2 years and even their booze is healthier than ours. There food puts ours to shame.

My mom is German and I lived there 7 years, the food can pack some weight on and their beer takes no prisoners. I used to eat knodels until I hurt. Carbs are the big problem for most people, especially those that offer little nutrition.
Empty calories.

Let's go with an average height for a woman (which also happens to be mine!)

Height: 5'5"

So for a woman 5'5" tall, at which point below is she "overweight"?:

101 - 110 lbs
111 - 120 lbs
121 - 130 lbs
131 - 140 lbs
141 - 150 lbs
151 - 160 lbs

I think everyone would agree over 160 would be overweight....

I wouldn't even think of trying to put a number on it.

If I look at a woman, and I don't get a sense that there is anything overtly unhealthy about her weight, then I won't complain. And I think it is just as bad to be too skinny, to an unhealthy degree, as it is to be too fat.

101 - 110 lbs
111 - 120 lbs
121 - 130 lbs
131 - 140 lbs
141 - 150 lbs
151 - 160 lbs

If I look at a woman, and I don't get a sense that there is anything overtly unhealthy about her weight, then I won't complain. And I think it is just as bad to be too skinny, to an unhealthy degree, as it is to be too fat.

I have been told that you can have a perfect looking woman next to an average woman, but the average woman has better body language, more men will look at her... agree?

101 - 110 lbs
111 - 120 lbs
121 - 130 lbs
131 - 140 lbs
141 - 150 lbs
151 - 160 lbs

I have been told that you can have a perfect looking woman next to an average woman, but the average woman has better body language, more men will look at her... agree?
No

101 - 110 lbs
111 - 120 lbs
121 - 130 lbs
131 - 140 lbs
141 - 150 lbs
151 - 160 lbs

It depends on how she carries the weight.

So, 5'5" 160, is OK if she has enough chest to carry it and if the "fat" isn't "rolling/blubbery"
I wonder how some women can be FAT but not look FAT... like the pic below:

Large boned??

101 - 110 lbs
111 - 120 lbs
121 - 130 lbs
131 - 140 lbs
141 - 150 lbs
151 - 160 lbs

So, 5'5" 160, is OK if she has enough chest to carry it and if the "fat" isn't "rolling/blubbery"

Large boned??

oh... the things I could say about this post... I'll leave it to defcon4 or someone like that though.....

101 - 110 lbs
111 - 120 lbs
121 - 130 lbs
131 - 140 lbs
141 - 150 lbs
151 - 160 lbs

Large boned??

Look at the size of those breasts? Each one of those is bigger than my head. :lol: They are ginormous!

101 - 110 lbs
111 - 120 lbs
121 - 130 lbs
131 - 140 lbs
141 - 150 lbs
151 - 160 lbs

Large boned??

Look at the size of those breasts? Each one of those is bigger than my head. :lol: They are ginormous!
They won't stand up for long. Those are going south and she will be posing for National Geographic in no time

Empty calories.

Also portion size.

101 - 110 lbs
111 - 120 lbs
121 - 130 lbs
131 - 140 lbs
141 - 150 lbs
151 - 160 lbs

Large boned??

They won't stand up for long. Those are going south and she will be posing for National Geographic in no time

Or she'll end up getting a reduction. I've heard those are hella hard on your back, shoulders and neck. I wouldn't know. I don't have that "problem." :lol:

I wouldn't know what you've been told, so I have no valid basis on which to agree or disagree with any statement claiming that you've been told a certain thing.

I wouldn't know what you've been told, so I have no valid basis on which to agree or disagree with any statement claiming that you've been told a certain thing.

You can speak to your personal experience and preferences (re: women....)

Empty calories.

Also portion size.
Yeah....what you said.

I don't have any personal experience with being present when you are told something. If you claim that you've been told something, then I can do no more than assume that you are truthfully recounting what you were told. I cannot vouch for it.

I don't have any personal experience with being present when you are told something. If you claim that you've been told something, then I can do no more than assume that you are truthfully recounting what you were told. I cannot vouch for it.

Oh so this is now about my question, it's about my truthfulness okay well I see....

Forum List

Back