What Do You Consider "Fat" for a Woman?

I don't mean to be rude, but, why is it always the 3 of us talking about this... is every other woman on here fat?
Even if someone says they are not online you would not know. I recall a doctor who told me I had fat when I weighed 99lbs. I had to laugh at him.

Fat at 99 lbs? Are you 3 feet tall or something?

My step-mother is 5"2" and 98 lbs... small bones...
My grandmother was 4'8. I was taller than her at 8 years old. My dad used to say he had no clue where I got legs at because it gave me some height.

Oh my goodness! She must have been so cute!! :)

I don't mean to be rude, but, why is it always the 3 of us talking about this... is every other woman on here fat?
Even if someone says they are not online you would not know. I recall a doctor who told me I had fat when I weighed 99lbs. I had to laugh at him.

Fat at 99 lbs? Are you 3 feet tall or something?

My step-mother is 5"2" and 98 lbs... small bones...
My grandmother was 4'8. I was taller than her at 8 years old. My dad used to say he had no clue where I got legs at because it gave me some height.

Oh my goodness! She must have been so cute!! :)
Yeah she was adorable. She lived to be a 100.

Most of the people on my dad's side of the family are not very tall, short to average height. The people on my mom's side are all average to tall, but I got the short gene. :lol:
My dad use to tease my son about how he'd be a midget because his biological dad had very short legs. Son hit the six foot mark so you never know.

Most of the people on my dad's side of the family are not very tall, short to average height. The people on my mom's side are all average to tall, but I got the short gene. :lol:
My dad use to tease my son about how he'd be a midget because his biological dad had very short legs. Son hit the six foot mark so you never know.

Midgets can have normal sized kids. Weird, huh? I guess the gene skips a generation or something maybe? Not sure on that one.

Both of my parents were tall and thin. Mom was 5'7" and 98 pounds when they married and dad was 5'11" and at most 145. Mom died at 5'4" and 86 pounds, dad died at 5'11" 115. If that is the measuring stick I am extremely over weight

Midgets can have normal sized kids. Weird, huh? I guess the gene skips a generation or something maybe? Not sure on that one.
Little people can and do have normal sized kids. Look at Amy Roloff. She had twin boys. One is little and one isn't

Some of my grands were not midgets just some short people on that side that came out of a forest area in Germany. My daughter and mom are both shorter than I am. So you never know.

Both of my parents were tall and thin. Mom was 5'7" and 98 pounds when they married and dad was 5'11" and at most 145. Mom died at 5'4" and 86 pounds, dad died at 5'11" 115. If that is the measuring stick I am extremely over weight

Sorry to hear that about your parents passing. Wow! They were really thin!! A guy who was my neighbor (ironically married to an obese lady) was like stick thin. He was probably like 6'2" and probably weighed like 130 pounds. I don't know if he had a medical problem or if he was just naturally very thin and tall. There is a disease called "Asperger's" which seems consistent with what he had, but I can't be sure since I'm not a doctor. :)

Little people can and do have normal sized kids. Look at Amy Roloff. She had twin boys. One is little and one isn't

I know. I'm not really sure how it happens though.

Sorry to hear that about your parents passing. Wow! They were really thin!! A guy who was my neighbor (ironically married to an obese lady) was like stick thin. He was probably like 6'2" and probably weighed like 130 pounds. I don't know if he had a medical problem or if he was just naturally very thin and tall. There is a disease called "Asperger's" which seems consistent with what he had, but I can't be sure since I'm not a doctor. :)
Asperger syndrome is a mild form of autism

Some of my grands were not midgets just some short people on that side that came out of a forest area in Germany. My daughter and mom are both shorter than I am. So you never know.

I have two cousins and an aunt who are shorter than me. That's about it though. I feel tall when I go there to visit. :lol: I ask them, how's the weather down there anyway?

I have two cousins and an aunt who are shorter than me. That's about it though. I feel tall when I go there to visit. :lol: I ask them, how's the weather down there anyway?
Well think about being short as not having to fall as far when you fall down or having the ability to fit into places taller people cannot fit into.

Wow… the whole family is legless? You must be a mutant from Chernobyl…. good for you!

Asperger's is a mild form of autism

Oops, I was thinking of Marfan's syndrome. :D There are a couple of these syndromes which also have autism like features associated with them. Lujan Fryn syndrome.

Well think about being short as not having to fall as far when you fall down or having the ability to fit into places taller people cannot fit into.

I was always good at Hide and Seek. :banana:

Wow… the whole family is legless? You must be a mutant from Chernobyl…. good for you!
No she was perfectly portioned just tiny. The ex's family wore like 29" length pants, even though some were over six feet tall.

Forum List

Back