What Do You Consider "Fat" for a Woman?

Being tiny sucks when there is something on the top shelf at the grocery store. I climb up on the shelves, but I'm always afraid they are going to break and I'll land on the floor surrounded by groceries. :oops: I also have to have a stool at home to reach the top shelves in my cabinets.

I look good (for 51 anyway... ) :)
Uhummmm…..

Uh = Y?
It was an approval of your post… like when you like something and you say…"uhummm"

shhh... ChrisL is here, she might call you a creeper and tell you to get lost!
I know… actually "get lost you little creep"… I remember vividly….emotional scar… maybe never heals… she is mean every once in a while..

I look good (for 51 anyway... ) :)
Uhummmm…..

Uh = Y?
It was an approval of your post… like when you like something and you say…"uhummm"

I know… actually "get lost you little creep"… I remember vividly….emotional scar… maybe never heals… she is mean every once in a while..

It's cute... I like it you're MY creeper ;)

It's cute... I like it you're MY creeper ;)

Creepers gonna creep. :lol:

ah he's harmless -- you should be nice to him ;)

I should? But why? :D What do I get out of this deal anyway?

creeper__s_gonna_creep_by_chradi-d4u5p36.jpg

Being tiny sucks when there is something on the top shelf at the grocery store. I climb up on the shelves, but I'm always afraid they are going to break and I'll land on the floor surrounded by groceries. :oops: I also have to have a stool at home to reach the top shelves in my cabinets.
ChrisL. maybe you should just carry your own lil mini step stool around with you.

Forum List

Back