🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do you DESPISE more?

What is the worst element of modern politics?

• Leftists

• Righties

• Current education system

• The media

• Polsters

• Hollywood

• Social media

• What problems?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bahia Grass
What is the point of this post?

Travel to Brasil apparently.

What I despise is not on the list. "Alternate facts".

We can agree or disagree on a million things but we can absolutely NEVER disagree on what Reality is.
Thousands and thousands of very fine people on rooftops in a very wonderful place in Germany told me that.

Thats nothing new. Pilate asked Jesus what truth was.

"Truth" and "Reality" are two different things.

We can look at the sky and differ on whether what it looks like means it's going to rain or not. But what you can't do sit there and tell me the sky is green.

Nor can thousands and thousands of people dancing on rooftops.
Even if they do so in a very wonderful place in Germany.

But truth is in reality. We can differ on our prognostication of what may happen in a couple of hours with the weather. We may both be wrong or right. That would be reality and truth lies within that reality. Germany is definitely a wonderful place.

Germany may or may not be a wonderful place -- that would be subjective.

But the Reality is --- can you sit here and claim your father was born there, when you, and everybody else, and the historical records, already know he was born in The Bronx? Obviously, you cannot. That's quantifiable. It's a one or a zero. It's not open to negotiation. If nevertheless you continue to claim that, especially after previously claiming he was "Swedish", you're simply a liar. There's no way around it.

Whether a place is "wonderful" is open to negotiation. You may think it's wonderful, I may think it's a shithole. But we cannot negotiate on what "Germany" means.

Last edited:
What is the point of this post?

Travel to Brasil apparently.

What I despise is not on the list. "Alternate facts".

We can agree or disagree on a million things but we can absolutely NEVER disagree on what Reality is.
Thousands and thousands of very fine people on rooftops in a very wonderful place in Germany told me that.

Thats nothing new. Pilate asked Jesus what truth was.

"Truth" and "Reality" are two different things.

We can look at the sky and differ on whether what it looks like means it's going to rain or not. But what you can't do sit there and tell me the sky is green.

Nor can thousands and thousands of people dancing on rooftops.
Even if they do so in a very wonderful place in Germany.

But truth is in reality. We can differ on our prognostication of what may happen in a couple of hours with the weather. We may both be wrong or right. That would be reality and truth lies within that reality. Germany is definitely a wonderful place.

Germany may or may not be a wonderful place -- that would be subjective.

But the Reality is --- can you sit here and claim your father was born there, when you, and everybody else, and the historical records, already know he was born in The Bronx? Obviously, you cannot. That's quantifiable. It's a one or a zero. It's not open to negotiation. If nevertheless you continue to claim that, especially after previously claiming he was "Swedish", you're simply a liar. There's no way around it.

Cant argue that.

I find it odd not one leftist voted media.
Hmmm..... :lol:

"Media" is kind of a broad term. By itself it has no meaning. As do not most of these inane choices on the list.

Now me I voted for "social media', with the understanding that that is the opposite of what it's called.

"Media" is kind of a broad term. By itself it has no meaning. As do not most of these inane choices on the list.

Now me I voted for "social media', with the understanding that that is the opposite of what it's called.
I picked left and right. But my vote really meant Democrat and republican.

1. Media -- Not reporting facts but stating opinions on how we should think about the facts.
  2. Leftists -- Just because I disagree with some or all of your beliefs does not make me a racist, homophobe, Islamaphobe.
  3. Partisans -- See what Golfing Gator said.

The ease in which false narratives are created and spread to an all to willing public ready to accept the bumper sticker mentality they employ.

I despise

MORONS
THIEVES
LIARS
TRAITORS
SELL OUTS

which is why I vote for the Libertarian Party, because the other two are full of the above....

I picked left and right. But my vote really meant Democrat and republican.

In an honest poll that could have been summed up as "political parties". I woulda joined you.
But of coarse that wouldn't have served the OP's instigation operation.

Forum List

Back