🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do you DESPISE more?

What is the worst element of modern politics?

• Leftists

• Righties

• Current education system

• The media

• Polsters

• Hollywood

• Social media

• What problems?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh good. We needed a new thread to confirm that the forum slants heavily to the right.

Thanks OP. Very informative.
I gave everyone an option. When you leftards create polls it's like a 6th grader made it.Stop crying.

That doesn't refute what I said.

I am highly intrigued by the vast and astonishing results that this poll is sure to give us in this heavily right-slanted forum. I wonder to myself what valuable and insightful information I will be able to discover from this incredibly well-crafted poll. Will we see a bunch of conservatives say that they despise leftists and MSM? Or will we see a bunch of conservatives say that they despise leftists and MSM? The possibilities are practically endless and the suspense is killing me.

I just want to say...thank you. Thank you so very much for giving us all the pleasure of embarking on this magical journey together.

Meh, just giving you shit.

It's a two-choice poll. I could have been some kind of a weird independent libertarian and picked both "lefties" and "righties", but that would have been kinda dumb.
The left and the rights stranglehold on ignorance would hold no power if our media and education system weren't COMPLETELY BROKEN.
So technically there is no way anyone should vote for either imo

That makes more sense than anything else I've heard today, but I still despise rooftop Germans. They creep me out.

I despise thousands and thousands of people on rooftops in Germany.

They make me nervous. What the hell are they doing up there?

Dancing.

Many people are saying that. People like John Miller, John Baron, David Dennison. People like Tim Apple and Marilyn Lockheed, who goes by "CJ". People like our Continental Army when they took over the airports. Believe me. Wouldn't you like to punch 'em in the face?

Don't have a clue what you're trying to say. It's a little early in the evening to be in such an altered state.

Exactly America's words on election night 2016.

Those weren't my words election night 20i6. I was too busy saying "Thank you Jesus!" and "Suckit Democrats!"

I wonder to myself what valuable and insightful information I will be able to discover from this incredibly well-crafted poll

This is where you expose yourself as a complete buffoon.

By your own standards and wisdom this site if heavily right. By those standards you judge this poll pointless.
But for some reason YOU keep posting on a site YOU deem pointless and somehow YOUR posts are not equally worthless.

In short, you can wipe your chin when I'm done.

Dancing.

Many people are saying that. People like John Miller, John Baron, David Dennison. People like Tim Apple and Marilyn Lockheed, who goes by "CJ". People like our Continental Army when they took over the airports. Believe me. Wouldn't you like to punch 'em in the face?

Don't have a clue what you're trying to say. It's a little early in the evening to be in such an altered state.

Those weren't my words election night 20i6. I was too busy saying "Thank you Jesus!" and "Suckit Democrats!"

Yeah I know. That's why I said "America".

I wonder to myself what valuable and insightful information I will be able to discover from this incredibly well-crafted poll

This is where you expose yourself as a complete buffoon.

By your own standards and wisdom this site if heavily right. By those standards you judge this poll pointless.
But for some reason YOU keep posting on a site YOU deem pointless and somehow YOUR posts are not equally worthless.

In short, you can wipe your chin when I'm done.

Not completely pointless. Just close to it.

I would recommend putting "the people on the other side" or something, as opposed to an option for both "righties" and "leftists". We already know that there are more righties than lefties here, and as such, we already know that leftists will receive more votes than righties.

That isn't new information. And if it's not new information, then it's not useful. It takes away from the other semi-useful or at least less-predictable elements of your poll i.e. do conservatives have a bigger issue with social media or education, etc.

upload_2019-10-30_18-47-52.jpeg

Dancing.

Can't fool me. You weren't really "America" until the First Wookie uttered the words "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country."

Before she said that, you were just part of a fringe element who happened to have been born here and lived here, while all the time saying how great other countries were, and how we sucked so much

Dancing.

Can't fool me. You weren't really "America" until the First Wookie uttered the words "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country."

Before she said that, you were just part of a fringe element who happened to have been born here and lived here, while all the time saying how great other countries were, and how we sucked so much

Other countries like a very wonderful place in Germany?

Or you mean wishing immigrants would come from Norway?

Or do you mean those great countries of Button and Nipple?

I would recommend putting "the people on the other side" or something, as opposed to an option for both "righties" and "leftists".

OF COURES you would prefer a poll that obscures the truth of those polled lol

You cocksuckers THRIVE on disingenuous polls

If that's how you interpreted what I said, then you should probably read the rest of it.

This poll is as good as most, better than many. that said why not talk about the one that got the most hits? if it was not for propaganda that leans borders or out right lie, we could be sharing useful information tonight.

This poll is as good as most, better than many. that said why not talk about the one that got the most hits? if it was not for propaganda that leans borders or out right lie, we could be sharing useful information tonight.
Useful information...there’s an idea.

I would recommend putting "the people on the other side" or something, as opposed to an option for both "righties" and "leftists".

OF COURES you would prefer a poll that obscures the truth of those polled lol

You cocksuckers THRIVE on disingenuous polls

I thought your poll was pretty fair and balanced. If there was a bias to it, I didn't see it.

Oh good. We needed a new thread to confirm that the forum slants heavily to the right.

Thanks OP. Very informative.
So what if it did?
It is a private social site much like Facebook who you all defend when they slant left and ban conservatives.
First thing we hear is "but, but, private company can determine content"

Forum List

Back