🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do you DESPISE more?

What is the worst element of modern politics?

• Leftists

• Righties

• Current education system

• The media

• Polsters

• Hollywood

• Social media

• What problems?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh good. We needed a new thread to confirm that the forum slants heavily to the right.

Thanks OP. Very informative.
So what if it did?
It is a private social site much like Facebook who you all defend when they slant left and ban conservatives.
First thing we hear is "but, but, private company can determine content"

I don't recall saying that he doesn't/shouldn't have the right to post what he wants on a private social site.

I think you're mixing up apples and oranges.

Oh good. We needed a new thread to confirm that the forum slants heavily to the right.

_________

Leans heavily to the right?

When I joined, it was because I picked it off the internet as sounding like a place for mutual discussion.

I quickly found that the moderators were flagrantly Liberal, with a tendency to Censure Conservatives. (See COYOTE)

But, they got that straightened out, and I think it is a well run Board...but probably still run by Liberals.

If more Conservatives post on a Liberal run board, it might tell you a few things, if you gave it some thought..

_________

When I joined, it was because I picked it off the internet as sounding like a place for mutual discussion.

I quickly found that the moderators were flagrantly Liberal, with a tendency to Censure Conservatives. (See COYOTE)

But, they got that straightened out, and I think it is a well run Board...but probably still run by Liberals.

If more Conservatives post on a Liberal run board, it might tell you a few things, if you gave it some thought..

I'm not sure where you have been, but this forum clearly leans heavily to the right.

Look up any of these polls threads and you will see those results consistently displayed.

_________

I'm not sure where you have been, but this forum clearly leans heavily to the right.

Look up any of these polls threads and you will see those results consistently displayed.

But, what does that tell you?

You made no attempt to refute my claim that it was run by Liberals a few years ago. COYOTE, who is still here, was out of control censoring Conservatives...she does better today, I hope because she has seen the light on the First Amendment.

Why would it be overwhelmed by Conservatives today?

One guess....it has been clear to me from the start, that Liberals are incapable of debate. They never give you anything except from the elementary school playground. Name calling. Dodging. Little else.

Maybe most Liberals have given up. Maybe people educated in the public schools of rotting Northern cities run by Democrats for half a century--have realized they are out-matched, and have given up and gone to Safe Spaces

____

______

Thoughts on the worst elements of modern politics?
All of those have at least some elements of terrible, but righties are worse than all of them combined. I mean that both subjectively and objectively. I don’t expect you all to be surprised by my answer, but facts are what they are.

_________

This site does lean right. In that aspect you are correct. BUT does that require that I create an unbalanced poll to compensate for it? Isn't the point of a poll to get the opinions of your peers? Weighted polls do not reflect realities

All of those have at least some elements of terrible, but righties are worse than all of them combined. I mean that both subjectively and objectively. I don’t expect you all to be surprised by my answer, but facts are what they are.

Your biased opinion is just that. It's not a fact.

_________

You made no attempt to refute my claim that it was run by Liberals a few years ago. COYOTE, who is still here, was out of control censoring Conservatives...she does better today, I hope because she has seen the light on the First Amendment.

One guess....it has been clear to me from the start, that Liberals are incapable of debate. They never give you anything except from the elementary school playground. Name calling. Dodging. Little else.

Maybe most Liberals have given up. Maybe people educated in the public schools of rotting Northern cities run by Democrats for half a century--have realized they are out-matched, and have given up and gone to Safe Spaces

____

______

I didn't say anything about who runs the site. You did. I have no opinion on the political leanings of the moderators here. I don't even know who Coyote is.

I said that this forum leans heavily to the right, because it does. There are more conservatives than liberals here. Why? I don't know.

_________

This site does lean right. In that aspect you are correct. BUT does that require that I create an unbalanced poll to compensate for it? Isn't the point of a poll to get the opinions of your peers? Weighted polls do not reflect realities

You keep implying that the poll would be "unbalanced". This message board is already unbalanced and not reflective of the United States. The country is closer to a 50-50 split and this website is probably closer to a 70-30 split. A poll conducted through a Huffington Post message board and a poll conducted through a Breitbard message board are obviously already unbalanced, as is this site.

No matter how many "who sucks more? Liberals or conservatives" polls you conduct, you will see the exact same results here because you already know the opinions of your peers at this site. Thus, not useful information.

_________

____

______

I didn't say anything about who runs the site. You did. I have no opinion on the political leanings of the moderators here. I don't even know who Coyote is.

I said that this forum leans heavily to the right, because it does. There are more conservatives than liberals here. Why? I don't know.
_____

And I was trying to get you to address WHY it might lean to the Right, if it does...considering there is nothing in its title to draw either side, and considering it was clearly run, arbitrarily so, by Liberals a few years ago....and I gave you some possibilities... and you have kindly responded....You said you didn't know. Thank you. I think I do.

_________

____

______

_____

And I was trying to get you to address WHY it might lean to the Right, if it does...considering there is nothing in its title to draw either side, and considering it was clearly run, arbitrarily so, by Liberals a few years ago....and I gave you some possibilities... and you have kindly responded....You said you didn't know. Thank you. I think I do.

Look at the date I joined. I don't have an opinion on this.

Maybe you should invoke this discussion with someone more qualified to specifically address what you're talking about.

_________

You keep implying that the poll would be "unbalanced". This message board is already unbalanced and not reflective of the United States. The country is closer to a 50-50 split and this website is probably closer to a 70-30 split. A poll conducted through a Huffington Post message board and a poll conducted through a Breitbard message board are obviously already unbalanced, as is this site.

No matter how many "who sucks more? Liberals or conservatives" polls you conduct, you will see the exact same results here because you already know the opinions of your peers at this site. Thus, not useful information.
When did I ever imply this poll was representative of the united states?

Wtf is wrong with you? This poll is for identifying USMB positions.

Seek help

Your biased opinion is just that. It's not a fact.
Some things are just objectively true :dunno:

Unlike your opinions
Yes, but they go together like baseball and crackerjacks.

Forum List

Back