What do YOU take away from the events in Boston this week?

American muslims still see all Americans as infidels if they are not muslim. So therefore, they hate as well. Death to infidels. That is their motto. They have done NOTHING to prove otherwise. NOTHING.

What you will notice the longer you are here is how vehemently the left defends muslims. Now, they all claim to be athiests, or agnostics, or some such. Nevertheless, they are the eternal and ultimate American apologists and defenders of all things islam - even islamic hate of the western world. Just look at how they rationalize and justify islamic violence toward us. This forum is full of their justificaitons for islamic violence toward Americans. They cannot seem to grasp that to islam they are just as bad as Christians, perhaps even worse, because Christ IS at least a prophet of God in the Quran.

What is wrong with Americas Muslims?

They are Muslim.

I took away that liberals and the liberal liber media got a woody between their legs when they fantasied about the bomber being a white guy.

They aren't white guys? What are they, then? Here are some pictures of Chechen people. They look white enough to me.

Attachments

• $chechen beauty.jpg
    $chechen beauty.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 18
  • $chechen man.jpg
    $chechen man.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 24
  • $9202a8c04000641f8000000000e27776_errorid=chechen girl.jpg
    $9202a8c04000641f8000000000e27776_errorid=chechen girl.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I don't enjoy feeling this way about Muslims. But...it's kind of hard NOT to when every time a bombing takes place or people are beheaded or stoned or a honor killing takes place or a child is harmed because they dishonored the family and it is ALL muslims....shrug. Leopard can't change it's spots.

There are over 1.2 billion muslims.

The number of bombings etc are a drop in the population bucket.

People are beheaded all over the world irrespective of religion.

Women and children are killed for delusional reasons all over the world regardless of religion.

It's not hard not to feel that way. All it requires is critical thinking and a halfway open mind.

American muslims still see all Americans as infidels if they are not muslim. So therefore, they hate as well. Death to infidels. That is their motto. They have done NOTHING to prove otherwise. NOTHING.

I really get the impression that you've never met a real live Muslim.

I have many friends who are Muslim. None of them are "full of hate". "Death to infidels" is not their "motto". What do you think they have to "prove"?

No..I don't know many muslims except for the two I used to work for..that fired me because I didn't know my place as a woman.
Prove? Where are the muslims since the bombing? Are they in their mosques praying for the victims? I haven't heard or seen any speak up or offer assistance or even sorrow. What about a food drive or charity for the victims? Any of them working on that out of their mosques?

Didn't think so.

Of course they are. The only reason that you haven't seen it is because you haven't looked.

Here are a number of local mosques responding to the bombing:

Letter of Love to Boston Community

» On The Boston Marathon Tragedy

ISBCC | Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center

I took away that liberals and the liberal liber media got a woody between their legs when they fantasied about the bomber being a white guy.

They aren't white guys? What are they, then?

The 1775 treatise "The Natural Varieties of Mankind," by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach proposed five major divisions: the Caucasoid race, Mongoloid race, Ethiopian race (later termed the Negroid race), American Indian race, and Malayan race, but he did not propose any hierarchy among the races.[46] Blumenbach also noted the graded transition in appearances from one group to adjacent groups and suggested that "one variety of mankind does so sensibly pass into the other, that you cannot mark out the limits between them".[47]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_classification)

Tell us.

Try to refrain from arguing right off the bat and just express what if anything this week has ment to you.

Myself it proves that the Govt can't protect it's own people because it's incapable of connecting the dots.

It's also shown me that the Patriot Act was a pointless overreach when compared to the results it's netted.

One last observation. Our gov't has gotten so big it is incapable of functioning properly for the good of the people.

What this week has done is reaffirmed what I already know. Everything can change in an instant. We are never really "safe." It has nothing to do with the government, or muslims or politics. It is just how life is.

If it's not some punks setting off bombs, it's a tornado or an earthquake or a flood or a hurricane. Or a drunken driver or a charging bear. Or disgruntled former coworkers. Or cancerous cells multiplying in your body. Or a roof collapsing. Or a sinkhole opening up under your bedroom. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Everything can change in an instant.

Last edited:

I have many friends who are Muslim. None of them are "full of hate". "Death to infidels" is not their "motto". What do you think they have to "prove"?

If that were the case, do you think they would tell YOU?

Do you not see how ridiculous you look saying things like that?

What about American Muslims?

My ex son in law was muslim.

Nice kid

The 1775 treatise "The Natural Varieties of Mankind," by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach proposed five major divisions: the Caucasoid race, Mongoloid race, Ethiopian race (later termed the Negroid race), American Indian race, and Malayan race, but he did not propose any hierarchy among the races.[46] Blumenbach also noted the graded transition in appearances from one group to adjacent groups and suggested that "one variety of mankind does so sensibly pass into the other, that you cannot mark out the limits between them".[47]

Tell us.

Aside from the fact that classifications on "Race" from the 1700s aren't exactly what we'd consider valid today, Chechen people are quite literally "Caucasian".

I've been feeling really guilty, so reading the responses to my unease at the one sided emotion I got since the bombing, is appreciated and cleared some of the fog. I don't like fog.

I'm just...disallusioned I guess. Sad. Disgusted. Confused. Pissed off. All the above.

My ex son in law was muslim.

Nice kid

I grew up Jewish in Brooklyn. I had Muslim friends from Kindergarten on. That was just the type of neighborhood it was.

Tell us.

Aside from the fact that classifications on "Race" from the 1700s aren't exactly what we'd consider valid today, Chechen people are quite literally "Caucasian".

And the two who perpetrated this bombing were radical muslims. The two things are not mutually exclusive. Even in America which is what you seem to be purporting.

And BTW while there are many cultures within those races, not much as changed with regard to the classification of humans by race. Some people confuse culture with race.

Last edited:

And the two who perpetrated this bombing were radical muslims. The two things are not mutually exclusive. Even in America which is what you seem to be purporting.

And BTW while there are many cultures within those races, not much as changed with regard to the classification of humans by race. Some people confuse culture with race.

Scientifically, it's generally accepted at this point that all humans are the same "race".

What I take away from the events in Boston this week is that it must be quite obvious that the US has to adopt much stricter security and despite the mantra and hype of not wanting to infringe on personal liberties, the government really has no choice!

Furthermore .... and most important, authorities as the FBI must take overseas warnings about possible local radicals more seriously.

Tell us.

Here are some pictures of Chechen people. If I passed them on the street I would say they were white. Wouldn't you? (By the way, I'm not the one who cares whether they were white, black, asian or whatever.)

Attachments

• $9202a8c04000641f8000000000e27776_errorid=chechen girl.jpg
    $9202a8c04000641f8000000000e27776_errorid=chechen girl.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 14
  • $chechen man.jpg
    $chechen man.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 16
  • $chechen beauty.jpg
    $chechen beauty.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

where is the nation wide movement to discredit Islamic terrorist muslims are waging.

Why is Islam the only religion required to on mass apologize for the acts of extremists?

Try to refrain from arguing right off the bat and just express what if anything this week has ment to you.

Myself it proves that the Govt can't protect it's own people because it's incapable of connecting the dots.

It's also shown me that the Patriot Act was a pointless overreach when compared to the results it's netted.

One last observation. Our gov't has gotten so big it is incapable of functioning properly for the good of the people.

It's time to close the door on foreigners who come here wanting to kill us or lop off the southwest to give it back to Mexico, who took it away from the American Indian tribes living here.

Where does the nonsense end? The Ice Age? :rolleyes:

Chechnya is interesting.

I looked them up, and didn't realize that it was an area that had undergone ethnic cleansing. Stalin deported them en masse to Siberia where many of them died. He then moved Russians in. Under Kruschev they were finally allowed to return. I suspect it's an ethnically varied area now.

It's time to close the door on foreigners who come here wanting to kill us or lop off the southwest to give it back to Mexico, who took it away from the American Indian tribes living here.

Where does the nonsense end? The Ice Age? :rolleyes:

Most of that is conspiracy theory. Most immigrants want to make a life for themselves and their families that was better than it was in their homeland.

What I take away from the events in Boston this week is that it must be quite obvious that the US has to adopt much stricter security and despite the mantra and hype of not wanting to infringe on personal liberties, the government really has no choice!

Furthermore .... and most important, authorities as the FBI must take overseas warnings about possible local radicals more seriously.

I disagree with your first statement primarily because, horrific as it was - events like the Boston Marathon bombing are extremely rare. I am NOT willing to give up personal liberties or living in an open society because I am afraid of a very very rare event.

Forum List

Back