what do you tell your grandchildren about what you did when the USA imploded?

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
With the giant lead Donald Trump has and as well as the one Hillary Clinton has it is becoming more and more certain the USA is ending as a functional Republic. In the fight to keep liberty in this country what will you tell your grandchildren about your part in it?

Will you tell them you were mad at the establishment of the parties so you elected a man who bankrolled them and thus hastened the end?

Will you tell them a woman's Vagina was more important then her record and crimes and that why you voted her in the white house thus hastening the end?

Will you tell them that Pot and getting high was more important then their liberty?

Fact is there actually was a honest to God conservative running who wanted to Conserve the constitution and the republican form of government. Will you be able to explain to them why you thought this wasn't good enough? Will you be able to look them in the eye and tell them their future meant less then your present?

Will you be able to look them in the eye and tell them how it was more important to give away their liberty to things like free speech and religious freedom in the name of political correct speech? Can you think of the words that explain how you not being offended by words was more important then their freedoms?

The country is covered in fuel and we all have a match. How many of you fools will burn the country down for selfish reasons of emotion and anger. It is one thing to want change it is another to set it a flame just to watch it burn.

2 of 3 of my grandchildren will be voting in November, they will likely cancel each others vote.

My grandson turns 18 in October, and I will likely make my views of Trump and Clinton being piss poor options for this country at that time.

Well written, but I think you might be watching too much news. The media wants you to tune in believing there is a crisis where there is none. Things will be okay; whatever happens the president is only one person. Helping your grandchildren become responsible, careful thinkers, not brainwashed haters, will do our country the most good, whichever way they vote.

Tell them how computers and TV worsened negative speech and that led to the arisal of Trump as fascist dictator. Tell them how everyone who posts on political forums contributed.

I will probably blame my parents generation for fucking everything up.

I won't be having any grandchildren but I'll inform the younger members of my family how voted third party and nothing really changed regardless of whomever occupies the White House.

Tell them how computers and TV worsened negative speech and that led to the arisal of Trump as fascist dictator. Tell them how everyone who posts on political forums contributed.
I personally contribute by not supporting Clinton OR Trump.

I won't be having any grandchildren but I'll inform the younger members of my family how voted third party and nothing really changed regardless of whomever occupies the White House.
The primaries are not even over yet why would you or anyone be thinking third party?

The primaries are not even over yet why would you or anyone be thinking third party?

Because none of the candidates that are presently running accurately represent my views. That is why I am thinking 3rd party.

Sing them a song like this

This isnt about the history of the democrat party. It is about the future of the republic.

If the Republic can survive 8 years of Barack Hussein Obama, then it can certainly and easily survive 8 years of Donald Trump.

being beating to the brink you dont want to pouch more because you dont like things not white like you. I am hoping the majority of trump supporters are not like you.

With the giant lead Donald Trump has and as well as the one Hillary Clinton has it is becoming more and more certain the USA is ending as a functional Republic. In the fight to keep liberty in this country what will you tell your grandchildren about your part in it?

Will you tell them you were mad at the establishment of the parties so you elected a man who bankrolled them and thus hastened the end?

Will you tell them a woman's Vagina was more important then her record and crimes and that why you voted her in the white house thus hastening the end?

Will you tell them that Pot and getting high was more important then their liberty?

Fact is there actually was a honest to God conservative running who wanted to Conserve the constitution and the republican form of government. Will you be able to explain to them why you thought this wasn't good enough? Will you be able to look them in the eye and tell them their future meant less then your present?

Will you be able to look them in the eye and tell them how it was more important to give away their liberty to things like free speech and religious freedom in the name of political correct speech? Can you think of the words that explain how you not being offended by words was more important then their freedoms?

The country is covered in fuel and we all have a match. How many of you fools will burn the country down for selfish reasons of emotion and anger. It is one thing to want change it is another to set it a flame just to watch it burn.
Well you appear to be cracking up, but I think the country will survive either Hillary or (gulp) the Donald.

Fact is there actually was a honest to God conservative running who wanted to Conserve the constitution and the republican form of government.
so you bought that pre-election bullshit did you?...

because we know who will be representing the big 2....someone had to tell you that?....

Forum List

Back