what do you tell your grandchildren about what you did when the USA imploded?

You have an inborn ability to see misery.

Have a miserable day!

I live in the real world....your world is an illusion....you'll understand that soon.

LOL

Yeah I'd check on that if I were you. When you come to the place where you think YOU have it all figured out and everyone else is delusional, you've reached the wrong address and you need to back up and find a new neighborhood.

Tell them how the baby boomers screwed this country to hell.
You think you are doing better? How? By electing a progressive populous like Trump? A man so devoid of history he wishes to repeat the very things that created the great depression???? Tell me when was the answer to government more government?

With the giant lead Donald Trump has and as well as the one Hillary Clinton has it is becoming more and more certain the USA is ending as a functional Republic. In the fight to keep liberty in this country what will you tell your grandchildren about your part in it?

Will you tell them you were mad at the establishment of the parties so you elected a man who bankrolled them and thus hastened the end?

Will you tell them a woman's Vagina was more important then her record and crimes and that why you voted her in the white house thus hastening the end?

Will you tell them that Pot and getting high was more important then their liberty?

Fact is there actually was a honest to God conservative running who wanted to Conserve the constitution and the republican form of government. Will you be able to explain to them why you thought this wasn't good enough? Will you be able to look them in the eye and tell them their future meant less then your present?

Will you be able to look them in the eye and tell them how it was more important to give away their liberty to things like free speech and religious freedom in the name of political correct speech? Can you think of the words that explain how you not being offended by words was more important then their freedoms?

The country is covered in fuel and we all have a match. How many of you fools will burn the country down for selfish reasons of emotion and anger. It is one thing to want change it is another to set it a flame just to watch it burn.
Fact is there actually was a honest to God conservative running who wanted to Conserve the constitution and the republican form of government.
so you bought that pre-election bullshit did you?...
His record proves me correct . Trumps does not

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
yea everyone says their guys record proves them right....its amazing aint it?....
Except Teds record proves it.... Which part of Donald Trumps record proves him not a liar? Is it his support of partial birth abortion and then saying he doesn't then saying he does???? Was it his support of deportation and then his support of touch back? Is it is support for h1bvisas and against them then supporting them the against them all in a week? Please tell me what issues does Donald trump not support all sides?

You think you are doing better? How? By electing a progressive populous like Trump? A man so devoid of history he wishes to repeat the very things that created the great depression???? Tell me when was the answer to government more government?

You left out the other part of the equation. Why didn't you mention hillary? Her and trump are both populist. And yes, the baby boomers have screwed this country to hell. And now you have the millenials who get offended everytime they see their own shadow.

Last edited:

You left out the other part of the equation. Why didn't you mention hillary? Her and trump are both populist. And yes, the baby boomers have screwed this country to hell. And now you have the millenials who get offended everytime they see their own shadow.
Because you wont vote Clinton....

With the giant lead Donald Trump has and as well as the one Hillary Clinton has it is becoming more and more certain the USA is ending as a functional Republic. In the fight to keep liberty in this country what will you tell your grandchildren about your part in it?

Will you tell them you were mad at the establishment of the parties so you elected a man who bankrolled them and thus hastened the end?

Will you tell them a woman's Vagina was more important then her record and crimes and that why you voted her in the white house thus hastening the end?

Will you tell them that Pot and getting high was more important then their liberty?

Fact is there actually was a honest to God conservative running who wanted to Conserve the constitution and the republican form of government. Will you be able to explain to them why you thought this wasn't good enough? Will you be able to look them in the eye and tell them their future meant less then your present?

Will you be able to look them in the eye and tell them how it was more important to give away their liberty to things like free speech and religious freedom in the name of political correct speech? Can you think of the words that explain how you not being offended by words was more important then their freedoms?

The country is covered in fuel and we all have a match. How many of you fools will burn the country down for selfish reasons of emotion and anger. It is one thing to want change it is another to set it a flame just to watch it burn.

If pot were legal and everyone could share a Turkish style bong for an evening we'd all elect Bugs Bunny, the Road Runner would be his secretary of transportation and Jeff Spicoli would be his secretary of state travelling the world with his surf board.

And Doritos would be the official national munchy.

It is so bizarre how conservatives view the world as ending when nothing has happened. Jesus do you people sit around and tell each other the world is ending every day? And because you hear it over and over you now believe it?

Gasoline is about $2 a gallon, the unemployment rate is 4.9%, the stock market is at 17,000, and we are the only Superpower on Earth.

OH MY GOD how can we survive?!
They have to justify their underground bunkers, dehydrated foodstuffs and arsenal of weapons somehow.

Fact is there actually was a honest to God conservative running who wanted to Conserve the constitution and the republican form of government.

yea everyone says their guys record proves them right....its amazing aint it?....
Except Teds record proves it.... Which part of Donald Trumps record proves him not a liar? Is it his support of partial birth abortion and then saying he doesn't then saying he does???? Was it his support of deportation and then his support of touch back? Is it is support for h1bvisas and against them then supporting them the against them all in a week? Please tell me what issues does Donald trump not support all sides?
cruz is a piece of shit the only reason you cant see it is because you are for the guy....just like all those for trump will say you are full of shit and all those for clinton will say the same thing....like i said....everyone says their persons record proves them right...if people would just take their noses out of their candidates asses for a moment and take a breath they just might see that....

cruz is a piece of shit the only reason you cant see it is because you are for the guy....just like all those for trump will say you are full of shit and all those for clinton will say the same thing....like i said....everyone says their persons record proves them right...if people would just take their noses out of their candidates asses for a moment and take a breath they just might see that....
So i n other words you cant find a Issue Trump isnt on all sides of.... Thanks for playing but your fail is complete.

So i n other words you cant find a Issue Trump isnt on all sides of.... Thanks for playing but your fail is complete.
trump is a piece of shit too....see i can see what you cant because i aint for anyone of these dipshits....so whose fail is complete....mine or yours?...before you answer i would pull back from cruz's ass....you might see things a little clearer.....

Well written, but I think you might be watching too much news. The media wants you to tune in believing there is a crisis where there is none. Things will be okay; whatever happens the president is only one person. Helping your grandchildren become responsible, careful thinkers, not brainwashed haters, will do our country the most good, whichever way they vote.
with him as their grandfather they have no choice , never mind that america is greater now than ever and not because of a do nothing but bash repub congress

I won't be having any grandchildren but I'll inform the younger members of my family how voted third party and nothing really changed regardless of whomever occupies the White House.
The primaries are not even over yet why would you or anyone be thinking third party?

United States is the only civilized and modern country in the world without third, fourth, fifth, sixth, etc. parties in their politics.

Except for military strength they are doing every bit as well as the United States.

Maybe it is time for America to slip out of the destructive two party system paradigm.

Forum List

Back