what do you tell your grandchildren about what you did when the USA imploded?

what do you tell your grandchildren about what you did when the USA imploded?

"I'm sorry kids that I sat on ass while I allowed the GOP to promote Canadian-Ted Cruz over Kasich who would've beat Hillary in the general election of 2016"..

"what do you tell your grandchildren about what you did when the USA imploded?"

lol

I'll be telling my grandchildren about delusional rightwing loons and their ridiculous lies about America "imploding."

With the giant lead Donald Trump has and as well as the one Hillary Clinton has it is becoming more and more certain the USA is ending as a functional Republic. In the fight to keep liberty in this country what will you tell your grandchildren about your part in it?

Will you tell them you were mad at the establishment of the parties so you elected a man who bankrolled them and thus hastened the end?

Will you tell them a woman's Vagina was more important then her record and crimes and that why you voted her in the white house thus hastening the end?

Will you tell them that Pot and getting high was more important then their liberty?

Fact is there actually was a honest to God conservative running who wanted to Conserve the constitution and the republican form of government. Will you be able to explain to them why you thought this wasn't good enough? Will you be able to look them in the eye and tell them their future meant less then your present?

Will you be able to look them in the eye and tell them how it was more important to give away their liberty to things like free speech and religious freedom in the name of political correct speech? Can you think of the words that explain how you not being offended by words was more important then their freedoms?

The country is covered in fuel and we all have a match. How many of you fools will burn the country down for selfish reasons of emotion and anger. It is one thing to want change it is another to set it a flame just to watch it burn.
Fact is there actually was a honest to God conservative running who wanted to Conserve the constitution and the republican form of government.
so you bought that pre-election bullshit did you?...
His record proves me correct . Trumps does not

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Well how the Baby Boomers got to be retiring wealthy and keep getting Social Security checks as the economy kept tanking..

"what do you tell your grandchildren about what you did when the USA imploded?"

lol

I'll be telling my grandchildren about delusional rightwing loons and their ridiculous lies about America "imploding."

Would you be the second or third generation of all gay male "parents" by then?

With the giant lead Donald Trump has and as well as the one Hillary Clinton has it is becoming more and more certain the USA is ending as a functional Republic. In the fight to keep liberty in this country what will you tell your grandchildren about your part in it?

Will you tell them you were mad at the establishment of the parties so you elected a man who bankrolled them and thus hastened the end?

Will you tell them a woman's Vagina was more important then her record and crimes and that why you voted her in the white house thus hastening the end?

Will you tell them that Pot and getting high was more important then their liberty?

Fact is there actually was a honest to God conservative running who wanted to Conserve the constitution and the republican form of government. Will you be able to explain to them why you thought this wasn't good enough? Will you be able to look them in the eye and tell them their future meant less then your present?

Will you be able to look them in the eye and tell them how it was more important to give away their liberty to things like free speech and religious freedom in the name of political correct speech? Can you think of the words that explain how you not being offended by words was more important then their freedoms?

The country is covered in fuel and we all have a match. How many of you fools will burn the country down for selfish reasons of emotion and anger. It is one thing to want change it is another to set it a flame just to watch it burn.
Fact is there actually was a honest to God conservative running who wanted to Conserve the constitution and the republican form of government.
so you bought that pre-election bullshit did you?...
His record proves me correct . Trumps does not

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
yea everyone says their guys record proves them right....its amazing aint it?....

I will quote what someone said on one of your copies of this thread elsewhere:

I'll tell my grandkids.. "one time the Republicans wanted a racist TV game show host to be President! Lol!"

And they'll say "Grampa, what are Republicans?"

And I'll say, "Oh... they used to be a political party."

Well written, but I think you might be watching too much news. The media wants you to tune in believing there is a crisis where there is none. Things will be okay; whatever happens the president is only one person. Helping your grandchildren become responsible, careful thinkers, not brainwashed haters, will do our country the most good, whichever way they vote.

Nope. We're at a crossroads and we have two DERANGED OLD candidates neither of which have a clue which road to take and will instead gas it and go straight into the trees.

If pot were legal and everyone could share a Turkish style bong for an evening we'd all elect Bugs Bunny, the Road Runner would be his secretary of transportation and Jeff Spicoli would be his secretary of state travelling the world with his surf board.

And Doritos would be the official national munchy.

It is so bizarre how conservatives view the world as ending when nothing has happened. Jesus do you people sit around and tell each other the world is ending every day? And because you hear it over and over you now believe it?

Gasoline is about $2 a gallon, the unemployment rate is 4.9%, the stock market is at 17,000, and we are the only Superpower on Earth.

OH MY GOD how can we survive?!

With the giant lead Donald Trump has and as well as the one Hillary Clinton has it is becoming more and more certain the USA is ending as a functional Republic..

The year that Right Wing Nut Jobs tried to convince Americans that America was destroyed......

If pot were legal and everyone could share a Turkish style bong for an evening we'd all elect Bugs Bunny, the Road Runner would be his secretary of transportation and Jeff Spicoli would be his secretary of state travelling the world with his surf board.

It is so bizarre how conservatives view the world as ending when nothing has happened. Jesus do you people sit around and tell each other the world is ending every day? And because you hear it over and over you now believe it?

Gasoline is about $2 a gallon, the unemployment rate is 4.9%, the stock market is at 17,000, and we are the only Superpower on Earth.

ISIS will eventually hit us with a biological weapon if N.Korean doesn't slip a nuke into LA first. Gas is at $2 a gallon because China is going into the shitter because we can't keep buying from them with our REAL unemployment rate...18%. The stock market is institutional investors playing with 0% Fed loans, the little guy got stomped for the last time in 2008. As for being the world's only super power, we ran out of munitions for bombing in Iraq last month and had to pull our B-2 fleet home for "maintenance" because we don't have spare parts for them anymore.....some super-power.

We'll tell them the 2016 equivalent of "he made the trains run on time" and explained that our problems were the doing of Jews the Muslim-Mexican-Chinese, "pigs", "losers", congenital birth defects, "wiseguys" "not our friends", and "people who weren't captured, OK", and promised to put them in gas chambers deport them and said he would "build concentration camps a wall".

Doesn't take much of a rewrite.

But that's the easy part. Then the grandchild asks "and people believed that"?

ISIS will eventually hit us with a biological weapon if N.Korean doesn't slip a nuke into LA first. Gas is at $2 a gallon because China is going into the shitter because we can't keep buying from them with our REAL unemployment rate...18%. The stock market is institutional investors playing with 0% Fed loans, the little guy got stomped for the last time in 2008. As for being the world's only super power, we ran out of munitions for bombing in Iraq last month and had to pull our B-2 fleet home for "maintenance" because we don't have spare parts for them anymore.....some super-power.

You have an inborn ability to see misery.

Have a miserable day!

Forum List

Back