What do you think about Trump's perfectly legal new way to scam his base?

R

rdean

The reason this is legal is because the circumstances are new.

Let me try to explain it so you understand it.

You have a campaign where you are running for office.

You rent an office space in a building for say $1,000 to be your campaign headquarters.

Your campaign become successful and people start sending you money to support your cause.

So it turns out you OWN the building you are charging your campaign $1,000 for your office.

So now, with money coming in, you RAISE the rent to $10,000 from $1,000

The other $9,000 you put into your bank account.

Turns out Trump is doing this to the tune of millions. Charging $400,000.00 for a fundraiser that normally cost $40,000.00
Raising the cost ten times.

And there are many, many, many more example from Trump Towers and golf courses and resorts. Trumps minions are sending him money most can barely afford to pay and 9/10th of it goes into his bank account.

You know what this reminds me of?

No wonder he doesn't want us to see his tax returns.

Trump said he was going to self-fund his campaign. Quite a few people, including myself, predicted he would reimburse himself from campaign donations. Doing so is legal, but it would prove, again, that Trump is a liar.

Trump has found another way to reimburse himself: Jacking up the rent for his campaign HQ by five hundred percent. That rent is paid for out of campaign donations.

Can anyone at this point doubt he bilked the elderly at Trump U? Seriously.

Trump said he was going to self-fund his campaign. Quite a few people, including myself, predicted he would reimburse himself from campaign donations. Doing so is legal, but it would prove, again, that Trump is a liar.

Trump has found another way to reimburse himself: Jacking up the rent for his campaign HQ by five hundred percent. That rent is paid for out of campaign donations.

Can anyone at this point doubt he bilked the elderly at Trump U? Seriously.
He bilked the elderly and veterans.

Yea he ripped me off with unethical practices, but he is a great business man so I can't even be mad.

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT! :suck:

The real reason is on his tax returns he values his properties at a fraction of what he declared on his FEC filing where he claims to be worth 10 billion.

The real reason is on his tax returns he values his properties at a fraction of what he declared on his FEC filing where he claims to be worth 10 billion.
All perfectly legal we're told, but bad optics to his followers when they realize how comparatively little he's paying.

All perfectly legal we're told, but bad optics to his followers when they realize how comparatively little he's paying.
They don't care. They are all wearing blinders anyway.

Yea he ripped me off with unethical practices, but he is a great business man so I can't even be mad.

You know, I'm embarrassed to have to point this out, that some businessmen, Oh, I hope I don't sound condescending. I'm trying to talk as if I'm talking to the brain damaged to make it easily understood. Some businessmen are great and they don't even rip people off or scam the elderly and veterans. I know I know, it's hard to believe, but it's true.

The reason this is legal is because the circumstances are new.

Let me try to explain it so you understand it.

You have a campaign where you are running for office.

You rent an office space in a building for say $1,000 to be your campaign headquarters.

Your campaign become successful and people start sending you money to support your cause.

So it turns out you OWN the building you are charging your campaign $1,000 for your office.

So now, with money coming in, you RAISE the rent to $10,000 from $1,000

The other $9,000 you put into your bank account.

Turns out Trump is doing this to the tune of millions. Charging $400,000.00 for a fundraiser that normally cost $40,000.00
Raising the cost ten times.

And there are many, many, many more example from Trump Towers and golf courses and resorts. Trumps minions are sending him money most can barely afford to pay and 9/10th of it goes into his bank account.

You know what this reminds me of?

You know what you remind me of?

images

Donnie has been running scams, and fleecing dopes for years. I actually believe they take pride in saying Trump fucked them.

You know, I'm embarrassed to have to point this out, that some businessmen, Oh, I hope I don't sound condescending. I'm trying to talk as if I'm talking to the brain damaged to make it easily understood. Some businessmen are great and they don't even rip people off or scam the elderly and veterans. I know I know, it's hard to believe, but it's true.

Good businessman and ethical? Godly.
Good businessman and sketchy? Merely Presidential. :rolleyes-41:

Good businessman and ethical? Godly.
Good businessman and sketchy? Merely Presidential. :rolleyes-41:
Hilarious!

Forum List

Back