What Do You Think is the Most Probable Source for the DJT Taxes Forms Sent To David Cay Johnston?

Who gave the tax returns to David Cay Johnston?

• a Democrat Sympathizer within the IRS

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • a whistle blower within the Trump White House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a Democrat operative who obtained the forms illegally

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Donald J Trump himself to make Madcow look like the fool she is

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • David Cay Johnston composed the fake return himself from public information and is lying about it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm not saying the return was fake, but that how that return made it to the MSM is fake. I doubt that Trump's people leaked that tax return paper work, do you?
I think Trump has the balls to email the bitch his own tax return himself and let her gag on it.

200_s.gif

trump & Co. are the most likely source that mailed them to Johnston, a known regular on Maddow's MSNBC show. The why isn't too bloody hard to figure out.

The narcissist in chief has been taking a shit load of heat the last week or so for his comments about being wiretapped, his ties to unsavory types via Deutsche Bank, the flack over the failed Repeal & Replacement of the ACA, etc, etc! Light a candle under new and juicy item to change the news driven narrative and, voilà, the heat is removed from those issues.

That tactic also gets poor put upon trump sympathy from his sycophantic lemmings, sheep and assorted ass kissers coming to his defense, the fucking creatures! Nothing new to see in trump's shtick!
Love it. Another liberal pissed he was Rick Rolled.
You assume I'm a liberal, fool, simply because I'm not in lock step with you and your ilk. trump isn't so fucking hard to read, dummy. All that's needed is logic and an open mind and not a brain cavity filled with reflexive mush! Enjoy your shit sundae, now!

BTW, one doesn't have to be a liberal to detest the GOP's growing trend toward greater racial, religious and gender discrimination with such classic overt fascistic attitudes and practices.
Yep, definitely a liberal turd.

Forum List

Back