What do You Think Israel's Response will be?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Israel is likely to respond to Iran's attack. I tend to think it will be something to least effect the average Iranian. To me, the likely response will be those bunker busters to Iranian nuclear sites or an attack on the Islamic leaders if they can find them. The oil facilities would effect the economy too much and thus the population.

Interesting, I wish them the best of luck.

Israel is likely to respond to Iran's attack. I tend to think it will be something to least effect the average Iranian. To me, the likely response will be those bunker busters to Iranian nuclear sites or an attack on the Islamic leaders if they can find them. The oil facilities would effect the economy too much and thus the population.

Me, too. Whatever the response, it is justified.

~~~~~~
Whatever the response by Israel, it will be sharp, precise, and exquisite.

Me, too. Whatever the response, it is justified.
Glad to see you aboard on this one White! Maybe we can calmly work around all the denial to explore the options.

If Israel striked Iran with appreciable force, the Houthis, Hezbollah, Hamas, Iran, and possibly other Iran proxies are going to lay it on Israel in a big way.

And that's not all. Turkey, Pakistan, and a bundle of other nations are going to join in!

or

The other option could be Biden doing what he's been only pretending to do all along. That is, chaining down America's loose cannon, Bibi.

Any other ideas?

Let's try to stay away from the nuclear option for now. The rest of the world is not going to let them get away with that!

Glad to see you aboard on this one White! Maybe we can calmly work around all the denial to explore the options.

If Israel striked Iran with appreciable force, the Houthis, Hezbollah, Hamas, Iran, and possibly other Iran proxies are going to lay it on Israel in a big way.

And that's not all. Turkey, Pakistan, and a bundle of other nations are going to join in!

or

The other option could be Biden doing what he's been only pretending to do all along. That is, chaining down America's loose cannon, Bibi.

Any other ideas?

Let's try to stay away from the nuclear option for now. The rest of the world is not going to let them get away with that!
Turkey and Pakistan will and can do nothing. That's a Muzzie pipe dream.

I would hit every Revolutionary guard base, preferably when occupied. With those guys decimated maybe the public would have a chance to overthrow the current Mullah lead government.

They are sure to respond. Right now they are in Lebanon going after Hezbollah. If I were them, I would take out Iran's key energy production facility.
The minor problem with your solution is that Israel could be attacked by hypersonic missiles from all points of the compass, all at the same time, and the Iran Dome has already been proven to not be up to it.

So Iran is probably going to get a lickin, but oh what a lickiin the Zionist regime is going to get. (maybe terminal)

Remember, no nuclear talk yet. That would just be pissing in their own corn flakes.

I would hit every Revolutionary guard base, preferably when occupied. With those guys decimated maybe the public would have a chance to overthrow the current Mullah lead government.
You can gain strategic position by attacking the pawns, but at the end of the day it has to be Shach Mat (Check Mate).

They'll go for Iran's oil facilities.

But once the hypersonic stuff is in the air, it could be curtains for the Z regime.

You can gain strategic position by attacking the pawns, but at the end of the day it has to be Shach Mat (Check Mate).

The Guards are the rooks and bishops of the Regime. Take them out and maybe the pawns fight back themselves.

They'll go for Iran's oil facilities.

But once the hypersonic stuff is in the air, it could be curtains for the Z regime.

Oil can be replaced, the zealots who enforce the current regime on a less and less willing people are less quickly replaced.

or

Any other ideas?

I can leave that for the Israeli Defense to judge and take into consideration or not. I do not favor any first strike nuclear response, but that is up to Israel, no matter how much you, I or Biden would hope, it does not come forth. And, I really do not think it will, at least by the Israelis. If one of the Missiles, Israel shoots down, is found to have been nuclear tipped, or worse, lands in Israel, that would be a completely different story, and Israel would be justified to take any steps necessary to make sure an Iranian nuclear program does not exist ever again, including nuclear counterstrike.

Just how many hypersonic missiles has China and Russia sent to Iran and all their proxies?

Hundreds? Thousands? or still just a few?

My solution is to get the UNSC involved immediately. The world's major players need to slap some wrists before it's too late.

I can leave that for the Israeli Defense to judge and take into consideration or not. I do not favor any first strike nuclear response, but that is up to Israel, no matter how much you, I or Biden would hope, it does not come forth.
I asked you to stop short of a nuclear solution. By bringing that in, there's no discussion possible. And fwiw, that would no doubt be the worst possible thing the Z regime could do. Let's agree to stop that idea right now before I'm tempted to get into it too.
And, I really do not think it will, at least by the Israelis. If one of the Missiles, Israel shoots down, is found to have been nuclear tipped, or worse, lands in Israel, that would be a completely different story, and Israel would be justified to take any steps necessary to make sure an Iranian nuclear program does not exist ever again, including nuclear counterstrike.

Applying your comments to conventional weapons, what make you think that the hypersonic shit can be shot down. I saw coverage of the Z's being able to shoot down one in a group of six, and they may not have even been the enemy's best.

Maybe the UNSC this time White. The rubber appears to have met the road. It's not as if we didn't see this coming.

--------------------------------------------------

And the saddest thing is that it didn't have to be this way!

Oil can be replaced, the zealots who enforce the current regime on a less and less willing people are less quickly replaced.
To clarify for you, you're suggesting that the people of Iran will rise up against their leadership and quickly end the threats to the Z regime.

Well at least you're the first to offer some hope!

Forum List

Back