What do you think of President Trumps Month and a half?

They don't know there's no Muslim ban and not likely to be in the near future. had one. but leftist court shot it down. a Fix will show up.
He didn't repeal and replace Obamacare on day one. Lie he would have signed it day one, RINO is holding it up. Can't have it all when things are so messed up.
He didn't defeat Isis in one month. Lie. he said "have a plan in 30 days" .... Military is working on plan.

Most corrupt, dishonest, incompetent and treasonous president in US history. Nobody else even comes close. His corruption is especially bad compared to Obama, who had a perfect no-corruption record. It's the common pattern. Republicans presidents are corrupt, Democratic presidents aren't.

(Being gutless cult liars, Trumpswabs will explain that by pouting how the justice department is corrupt and refuses to prosecute Democrats. Yes, the Trumpswabs really are that dishonest. They invent whole new realities so they can justify sucking the asses of the corrupt. Watch 'em do it here.)

Trump's travel expenses? Over 10 times Obama's. And the Trump snowflakes, being hypocrites on a scale previously unknown, have no problem with it, even though they were in a constant state of meltdown over Obama.

And yes, Trump golfs much more than Obama, and again, the Trump hypocrites suddenly don't care at all about golf. They see their hypocrisy as a virtue, a way to identify with other hypocrite cultists.

(Obama golfed about 300 times. That's about 0.75 times a week. Trump is currently hitting the links about 3 times as often.)

Trump promised to repeal Obamacare on day one!

He just didn't say "day one" of what year and month.....

I'm glad that Trump is focusing in on "fake news". I an anxious to know just who is behind this claim that 3 million fraudulent votes were cast for Hillary.

How do you think President Donald Trump has done so far since his inauguration?
Looks like you have not learned how to make a poll yet.

Here are some choices:

1 - DJT has vastly exceeded my expectations in his accomplishments during his first month in office;

2 - DJT as met my expectations;

3 - DJT has not met my expectations:

4 - DJT has grossly failed to meet any reasonable expectations during his first month.

For me, I would have to say that DJT has vastly exceeded my expectations in his accomplishments so far.

He is keeping many of his promises, and he is taking a more reasonable approach with some of his more extremist views.

So, is this a sock for Ropey getting ready for NBS's Meet The Press on Sunday morning?

Most corrupt, dishonest, incompetent and treasonous president in US history. Nobody else even comes close. His corruption is especially bad compared to Obama, who had a perfect no-corruption record. It's the common pattern. Republicans presidents are corrupt, Democratic presidents aren't.

(Being gutless cult liars, Trumpswabs will explain that by pouting how the justice department is corrupt and refuses to prosecute Democrats. Yes, the Trumpswabs really are that dishonest. They invent whole new realities so they can justify sucking the asses of the corrupt. Watch 'em do it here.)

Trump's travel expenses? Over 10 times Obama's. And the Trump snowflakes, being hypocrites on a scale previously unknown, have no problem with it, even though they were in a constant state of meltdown over Obama.

And yes, Trump golfs much more than Obama, and again, the Trump hypocrites suddenly don't care at all about golf. They see their hypocrisy as a virtue, a way to identify with other hypocrite cultists.

(Obama golfed about 300 times. That's about 0.75 times a week. Trump is currently hitting the links about 3 times as often.)
That's not true.

Hillary would have been much worse.

Remember, we were only supposed to pick the lesser of two weevils, and we did !!!

As I read the Trump humps give this president A's when they have no idea what the hell he has done which is very little.

They don't know there's no Muslim ban and not likely to be in the near future.
He didn't repeal and replace Obamacare on day one. Lie
He didn't defeat Isis in one month. Lie.

Your ignorance just spilleth over, doesn't it?

How do you think President Donald Trump has done so far since his inauguration?

I'm very happy with my decision to vote for President Trump. He's doing a great job. However, my opinion of Democrats has sunk even lower. Democrats have been acting like spoiled rotten children who didn't their way.

Forum List

Back