What do you think of this statement?....."I did not see her hands, but I fired my gun"

• Banned
The Capitol police officer that murdered Ashli Babbitt?

Do I win a pet monkey for a prize?
Just a cookie

Why would an experienced police officer fire a deadly shot if they admitted not seeing their hands??

That puzzles me. Would BLM know?

The Capitol police officer that murdered Ashli Babbitt? Babbitt shooting internal police docs reveal 'no good reason for shooting,' according to Judicial Watch
Do I win a pet monkey for a prize?

Your deluxe boxed gift set is in the mail.

Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 10.48.00 PM.png

If you're expecting me to say, "Oh, a black guy shot by a cop? He deserved it", you're going to be disappointed. I don't think that shooting was justified.

Sorry to disappoint you.
Who the hell is Philandro?....Wasn't that a Abba SONG?..Good lord there are so many thugs to choose from

If you're expecting me to say, "Oh, a black guy shot by a cop? He deserved it", you're going to be disappointed. I don't think that shooting was justified.

Sorry to disappoint you.
I think you disappointed Galt.

"These previously secret records show there was no good reason to shoot and kill Ashli Babbitt," stated Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, which obtained the documents through a May 2021 FOIA lawsuit...

A Capitol Police sergeant, whose name is redacted, described seeing Babbitt climbing through a broken window, but did not witness her holding a weapon, according to a portion of the documents received by Judicial Watch...

Sergeant [redacted] observed Lieutenant Byrd step back just after hearing the gunshot. He did not see anything in the female protester’s hands prior to the gunshot," the Internal Affairs Division report stated..."

Babbitt shooting internal police docs reveal 'no good reason for shooting,' according to Judicial Watch

Hmmm…they couldn’t see his hands and thought he was reaching for a gun.

But. You are right. There is no parallel.

Castille was not in the process of committing a violent crime.

Well that's nice. But it has nothing to do with Ashli Babbit and January 6.

Forum List

Back