What do you think Trump still needs to accomplish?

He needs to cut that damn hippy hair or get a purse he looks nothing like a commander in chief ala Caesar.

Opioid crisis.
Climate change
Mexico paying for his passion project.

What opioid crisis?
I thought you wanted the freedom to do whatever drugs you want to do?
Climate change ranks that high for you huh?
How does your life become better if Mexico pays for our wall?

Have to add, in order to curtail the opioid crisis we'd have to cut off illegals entering the U.S.
Sounds like a win win.

Yes, that would entail catching those drugs at places they actually enter our country, points of entry.

Then again, something has to be done about specifically white poor neighborhoods that are swallowing these things down like there is no tomorrow.

Since we don't know how many people cross the border illegally and don't know how many drugs come in illegally, how can you know where they come in?

Possibly insider information. :dunno:

You honestly believe the “trade war” is stupid don’t you?
You seem like a ‘broad scope’ thinker...yet you really can’t see the big picture in this can you?
Are you always the type to support the tail wagging the dog?

Yes, I do believe it, because it is true.

First off, it is stupid to fight a war on multiple fronts (just ask Hitler how it worked out for him). Trump though went to war with the whole fucking world at the same time. Stupid does not even cover it.

Second, under the current system the following things have happened or are still happening...

1. We have record low sustained unemployment.

2. We literally have more open jobs than people to fill them.

3. We just set a record for the most months straight of job growth, a record that spans two administrations.

4. We are 117 months into the 2nd longest periods of economic expansion in this history of this country, only 3 months away from the record. Again, a record that spans two administrations.

5. Until the start of the trade war, we had record setting financial markets

Which of these is bad? Which of the things would you like to see changed or end.

The most ironic part is that if Trump had not started this stupid trade war we would have easily broken the 3% annual GDP growth for the first time since 2005. He shot himself in the dick because he truly thought that trade wars were easy to win.

Saved for the next time I see you bashing Trump trade policies. :)

I was in Denver in 2014 at the E-sports three day event.

Ok, did you stay over for about 5 years?
I wish.

Yeah, Denver is a cool town. Golden Colorado on the other hand is the Hell;s Kitchen of the Rockies.
Of course Coors is there...

Coors, yes that explains it.
Damn South Africans ruin everything.

You’re being disingenuous and you know it.
You don’t want a wall regardless of who’s paying for it.
You hate coal mining.
You don’t want Hillary in jail.
Mueller saw his tax returns. There’s no Russian connection.
This thread is kinda about what you want Trump to accomplish...remember?
All things Trump promised to get elected

When will he deliver?

Assuming he executed those “promises”...would your quality of life improve?
He promised a healthcare plan that was cheaper and delivered better service than Obamacare
The GOP will not admit it but Oblamacare is still alive...
Trump was going to repeal it on day one
But it wasn't an emergency.

Yeah, Denver is a cool town. Golden Colorado on the other hand is the Hell;s Kitchen of the Rockies.

Yeah...?
I did like Denver and the people especially at the dispensaries the chicks were like nice...I live by Noel, Mo where the chicks all praise Jebus..

Be specific, what are the top three things you believe Trump needs to accomplish?
We hear lots of people bitch and complain about the shit that doesn’t matter...I’m certain those same people can list three things which do matter that they would like to see Trump get done.

Here’s an example of what your list could look like:
Keep the border open
Make good Americans give illegals more free shit
Make my neighbor pay for my healthcare

Okay...GO!
What does Trump need to do?

How about stop spending so fucking much? The man is spending more each year than any President in history.

Why are we back to trillion dollar deficits in a booming economy?

I know why, but I bet you don't.

I’m sure you’re sure you “know why”....just ask you.
Shit, I’m pretty sure you Golfing Gator could run this whole fucking nation...just the two of you....just ask you two,

not all of us have the same blind faith in the government that you do.

Yeah...?
I did like Denver and the people especially at the dispensaries the chicks were like nice...I live by Noel, Mo where the chicks all praise Jebus..

You live by Noel, I want to live by a dispensary.

The healthcare plan he promised
The wall Mexico was going to pay for
The coal jobs he promised
Hillary is still not in jail
The tax returns he promised
The nuclear deal with Iran to make up for the one he withdrew from

America now a net exporter of oil and gas.

Record low black, Hispanic, and female unemployment.

A conservative Supreme Court.

Consistent GDP growth.

No more race riots like there were under Obama.

Brought back soldier's remains from North Korea

Black business ownership jumped 400 percent.

Increased consumer confidence to the highest level in 18 years.

Decreased youth unemployment to 52-year low.

Increased median income to highest in history.

Increased business investments 39 percent.

Decreased food stamp use by 500,000 in one month.

Increased the stock market to an all-time high.

Signed bipartisan bill to combat synthetic opioids.

Secured release of American prisoners from North Korea.

Closed the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) office in Washington, D.C.

Withdrew America from the Iran deal, imposed tough sanctions and pledged to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.

Cut $300 million in aid to Pakistan.

Cut $225 million from the Palestinian Authority.

Ordered the IRS not to enforce restrictions on political activity by churches.

Signed an executive order to restore the Mexico City Policy and defund International Planned Parenthood Federation, blocking $9 billion in aid from funding abortion.

Issued guidance to stop taxpayer funding of abortion in ObamaCare exchange plans.

Cut off taxpayer funding for the U.N. Population Fund.

Pulled out of the ruinous Paris Climate Accord.

I love how you mix in total bullshit with an few fact assuming nobody will notice.

Yeah...?

They start in late July around here and you can grow yer own like Colorado if you have "the card".

Yeah...?

They start in late July around here and you can grow yer own like Colorado if you have "the card".

In MO?

Yeah...?

In MO?
Yes, we voted it in last November...I have my plants all ready already..

In MO?
Yes, we voted it in last November...

We have the medical shit and damned if I realized I had a real bad elbow from a biking accident awhile back.

In MO?

We have the medical shit and damned if I realized I had a real bad elbow from a biking accident awhile back.
Mine is the back...

In MO?

Mine is the back...

Good one. I had a scar on my elbow so figured it would be the easiest to*ahem* prove.

In MO?

Mine is the back...

Good one. I had a scar on my elbow so figured it would be the easiest to*ahem* prove.
I have a seven inch scar on my spine for mine.

Forum List

Back