What do you think Trump still needs to accomplish?

America now a net exporter of oil and gas.

Record low black, Hispanic, and female unemployment.

A conservative Supreme Court.

Consistent GDP growth.

No more race riots like there were under Obama.

Brought back soldier's remains from North Korea

Black business ownership jumped 400 percent.

Increased consumer confidence to the highest level in 18 years.

Decreased youth unemployment to 52-year low.

Increased median income to highest in history.

Increased business investments 39 percent.

Decreased food stamp use by 500,000 in one month.

Increased the stock market to an all-time high.

Signed bipartisan bill to combat synthetic opioids.

Secured release of American prisoners from North Korea.

Closed the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) office in Washington, D.C.

Withdrew America from the Iran deal, imposed tough sanctions and pledged to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.

Cut $300 million in aid to Pakistan.

Cut $225 million from the Palestinian Authority.

Ordered the IRS not to enforce restrictions on political activity by churches.

Signed an executive order to restore the Mexico City Policy and defund International Planned Parenthood Federation, blocking $9 billion in aid from funding abortion.

Issued guidance to stop taxpayer funding of abortion in ObamaCare exchange plans.

Cut off taxpayer funding for the U.N. Population Fund.

Pulled out of the ruinous Paris Climate Accord.

I love how you mix in total bullshit with an few fact assuming nobody will notice.

How are any of those accomplishments 'total bullshit"? You can try to refute a single one of them with a lie, but you can't make up your own facts.

Let's use this one...Black business ownership jumped 400 percent.

Black business ownership didn’t jump 400 percent this year

The study shows it to be true.

https://smallbiztrends.com/2018/08/african-american-small-business-statistics-2018.html

Here is the actual survey, and not a article about it...find that stat on here...

[Infographic] 2018 African American Business Owners Small Business Trends | Guidant Financial

So you found one singe point that some company exaggerated. That doesn't negate all of the other points. Nice try.

Now try disputing all of these...

Consistent GDP growth.

Withdrew America from the Iran deal, imposed tough sanctions and pledged to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.

Signed an executive order to restore the Mexico City Policy and defund International Planned Parenthood Federation, blocking $9 billion in aid from funding abortion.

Issued guidance to stop taxpayer funding of abortion in ObamaCare exchange plans.

I love how you mix in total bullshit with an few fact assuming nobody will notice.

How are any of those accomplishments 'total bullshit"? You can try to refute a single one of them with a lie, but you can't make up your own facts.

https://smallbiztrends.com/2018/08/african-american-small-business-statistics-2018.html

Here is the actual survey, and not a article about it...find that stat on here...

[Infographic] 2018 African American Business Owners Small Business Trends | Guidant Financial

So you found one singe point that some company exaggerated. That doesn't negate all of the other points.

Nice try.

I did what you asked of me...now you are moving the goal post.

So you found one singe point that some company exaggerated. That doesn't negate all of the other points.

Nice try.

I did what you asked of me...now you are moving the goal post.

Keep trying.

Consistent GDP growth.

Consistent GDP growth.

You call this "consistent growth"??? That is a roller coaster, not consistent growth

upload_2019-2-28_19-47-53.png

Consistent GDP growth.

You call this "consistent growth"??? That is a roller coaster, not consistent growth

View attachment 248216

Still beats the crap out Obama's measly GDP growth. Watch it jump back up next quarter.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

Beating Obama is like being a better QB than Ryan Leaf...that is not saying much.

Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever, and the best you can say about your man is that he "beat Obama"...how sad for you

Consistent GDP growth.

View attachment 248216

Still beats the crap out Obama's measly GDP growth. Watch it jump back up next quarter.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

Beating Obama is like being a better QB than Ryan Leaf...that is not saying much.

Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever, and the best you can say about your man is that he "beat Obama"...how sad for you

Taking into account all the other things President Trump has accomplished, I'm actually pretty damned happy.

And we're just getting started, wait until his second term.

Opioid crisis.
Climate change
Mexico paying for his passion project.
Wow, I thought there were some folks that thought he was all powerful. . .

But do you really think the man can control the weather?

:auiqs.jpg:

Opioid crisis.
Climate change

No, but I believe there are a lot of assholes on the internet that still don't know the difference between weather and climate. Nor would I expect president alone to solve the problem. Way to kind of not have a clue, brother.

Opioid crisis.
Climate change

No, but I believe there are a lot of assholes on the internet that still don't know the difference between weather and climate. Nor would I expect president alone to solve the problem. Way to kind of not have a clue, brother.

Of course I know the difference. . . I was funnin' ya.

but it still stands. If the man can't control the weather, so how do you think he can control the. . . .

iu

"THE CLIMATE"

*sigh*

You really do need to lighten up.

Opioid crisis.
Climate change

Of course I know the difference. . . I was funnin' ya.

but it still stands. If the man can't control the weather, so how do you think he can control the. . . .

iu

"THE CLIMATE"

*sigh*

You really do need to lighten up.

We already have,

Be specific, what are the top three things you believe Trump needs to accomplish?
We hear lots of people bitch and complain about the shit that doesn’t matter...I’m certain those same people can list three things which do matter that they would like to see Trump get done.

Here’s an example of what your list could look like:
Keep the border open
Make good Americans give illegals more free shit
Make my neighbor pay for my healthcare

Okay...GO!
He would benefit from taking the Billy Madison route and do all the school grades over again. Therapy would also be good so he could stop being such a whiny little bitch and start acting his age.

So, basically “Orange Billionaire Stupid” and “Orange Man Bad”?
Got it.
Lol why do you people use these phrases when liberals don’t ever actually say them? Your intent to make us look dumb with it really just backfired

oh really google "orange man bad" and you will see 89,897,543,567,329,678,245 threads on the internet started by Billy000

“What do you think Trump still needs to accomplish?”

Getting voted out of office next year.

That would be his most important accomplishment and of the greatest benefit to the American people.

Opioid crisis.
Climate change

says the moron who thinks Northern temperature records taken 100 plus years ago consist of climate temperature records.

Be specific, what are the top three things you believe Trump needs to accomplish?
We hear lots of people bitch and complain about the shit that doesn’t matter...I’m certain those same people can list three things which do matter that they would like to see Trump get done.

Keep the border open

Okay...GO!
He would benefit from taking the Billy Madison route and do all the school grades over again. Therapy would also be good so he could stop being such a whiny little bitch and start acting his age.

So, basically “Orange Billionaire Stupid” and “Orange Man Bad”?
Got it.
Lol why do you people use these phrases when liberals don’t ever actually say them? Your intent to make us look dumb with it really just backfired

oh really google "orange man bad" and you will see 89,897,543,567,329,678,245 threads on the internet started by Billy000

Lol you’re off by a couple trillion but I forgive you.

Keep the border open

Okay...GO!
He has driven 95% of the left totally insane so the only thing he really needs to do is finish off that last 5%.

Opioid crisis.
Climate change

says the moron who thinks Northern temperature records taken 100 plus years ago consist of climate temperature records.

Says the guy who disagrees with the vast majority of qualified scientists who study climate change.

Forum List

Back