what do you want trump to do?

IF this happened this was Obama's problem not Trump's why didn't he deal with it?
Another good reason to do nothing. That work for you in third grade?

It apparently worked for barry for eight years.
Oh got it. Since someone I don't like did the same thing that makes it okay. Right.

What exactly do you wanna do?
We fuck with them,they fuck with us. The only real solution is to make it more difficult for them to hack us because it sure as hell isnt worth going to war over.
I mean if they started shutting down our grid and causing major problems thats a different story.
I think we are agreeing. Find a way to signal to them that we won't be f'd with. If it isn't their grid freeze up some other system Why the timidity?

Those who think Russia hacked the election, whatever that means to you, what exactly do you think Trumps response should be?
Sanctions and put their electric grid down a few times. School them.

We have sanctions on them already. And doing that would be an act of war. Do you want to go to war?
The sanctions are against individual oligarchs. And yes I would go to cyberwar because unless you hadn't noticed it already started.

War is war. People will die. No one has yet.

I don't particularly care to go to war with russia
Then you must've been totally against the US Navy lobbing cruise missiles into Russia's vassal state Syria?

Of course i was. We have no reason to be in syria

IF this happened this was Obama's problem not Trump's why didn't he deal with it?
Ok lets follow the facts shall we? Supposedly Obama knew in August that the Russians had some how hacked the DNC and were using sources to attack the democratic message before the election. Yet in October he stated ON THE RECORD for all to see in a National announcement that NO ONE could hack the election. Of course he was right because NO one did hack the election at any time.

Then Hillary lost and suddenly it was boo hoo hoo we were cheated.
Gunny I don't care about politics and who's to blame. I care about fixing the problems. You have to stand up to the Russians all they understand is force. But all we are doing is fighting fellow Americans. You don't win wars like that.

It apparently worked for barry for eight years.
Oh got it. Since someone I don't like did the same thing that makes it okay. Right.

What exactly do you wanna do?
We fuck with them,they fuck with us. The only real solution is to make it more difficult for them to hack us because it sure as hell isnt worth going to war over.
I mean if they started shutting down our grid and causing major problems thats a different story.
I think we are agreeing. Find a way to signal to them that we won't be f'd with. If it isn't their grid freeze up some other system Why the timidity?

I'd like to think we're smart enough to set Russia up with some truly devious bait.
A typical honey trap isnt that hard to pull off.

Sanctions and put their electric grid down a few times. School them.

We have sanctions on them already. And doing that would be an act of war. Do you want to go to war?
The sanctions are against individual oligarchs. And yes I would go to cyberwar because unless you hadn't noticed it already started.

War is war. People will die. No one has yet.

I don't particularly care to go to war with russia
Then you must've been totally against the US Navy lobbing cruise missiles into Russia's vassal state Syria?

Of course i was. We have no reason to be in syria
Ok that wasn't risking war with Russia?

Ok lets follow the facts shall we? Supposedly Obama knew in August that the Russians had some how hacked the DNC and were using sources to attack the democratic message before the election. Yet in October he stated ON THE RECORD for all to see in a National announcement that NO ONE could hack the election. Of course he was right because NO one did hack the election at any time.

Gunny I don't care about politics and who's to blame. I care about fixing the problems. You have to stand up to the Russians all they understand is force. But all we are doing is fighting fellow Americans. You don't win wars like that.
NOTHING done was illegal. What you have is the left causing this upheaval and chaos. And you want to blame the Russians.

NOTHING done was illegal. What you have is the left causing this upheaval and chaos. And you want to blame the Russians.
So it's okay if a country attacks us because nothing illegal was done. Okay. Instead you want to put all Democrats in jail or something? By all means make us into what Putin wants us to be. You are falling into his trap.

So it's okay if a country attacks us because nothing illegal was done. Okay. Instead you want to put all Democrats in jail or something? By all means make us into what Putin wants us to be. You are falling into his trap.

How can it be a trap when we know what he's doing?

There was NO ATTACK. Even the claim that the DNC was hacked by Russia is a red herring, they REFUSE to allow independent verification of the claim they REFUSE to all the FBI to investigate, why would they do that if it were true?>

How can it be a trap when we know what he's doing?
And yet we keep screaming at our fellow Americans and tearing them like they are the enemy. Model the civility you want America to stand for internally and you will defeat Putins attempts.

There was NO ATTACK. Even the claim that the DNC was hacked by Russia is a red herring, they REFUSE to allow independent verification of the claim they REFUSE to all the FBI to investigate, why would they do that if it were true?>
Your premise is not one I can agree with. You are saying that unless illegality is proven there was no attack. My eyes tell me otherwise.

After watching everything he did to win the presidency, I learned not to question his tactics.
The guy is obviously much smarter than most realize.

Those who think Russia hacked the election, whatever that means to you, what exactly do you think Trumps response should be?

Well, that ship sailed a while ago.

But if you're asking what he should have done, he should have said something along the lines of "Foriegn manipulation of an election is a serious problem, I trust the FBI to investigate and find the truth" - and then moved on to other business, and never mentioned it again, until the FBI released their results.

Yea, that same FBI who was under orders to make sure the Hillary investigation didn't go too far? That same FBI who didn't even bother to record Hillary's testimony to them? That same FBI who told us Hillary was a felon but that's okay? Yea, I bet you "trust" them. Political hack.

Well, I want him to respond the same as the way Obama handle the Saudis' involvement of killing many Americans on September 11th.

Forum List

Back