what do you want trump to do?

IF this happened this was Obama's problem not Trump's why didn't he deal with it?
Another good reason to do nothing. That work for you in third grade?
Ok lets follow the facts shall we? Supposedly Obama knew in August that the Russians had some how hacked the DNC and were using sources to attack the democratic message before the election. Yet in October he stated ON THE RECORD for all to see in a National announcement that NO ONE could hack the election. Of course he was right because NO one did hack the election at any time.

Then Hillary lost and suddenly it was boo hoo hoo we were cheated.
Gunny I don't care about politics and who's to blame. I care about fixing the problems. You have to stand up to the Russians all they understand is force. But all we are doing is fighting fellow Americans. You don't win wars like that.
NOTHING done was illegal. What you have is the left causing this upheaval and chaos. And you want to blame the Russians.

If you don't mind, I'll wait until the investigation is over to decide that, instead of taking your word for it.

Those who think Russia hacked the election, whatever that means to you, what exactly do you think Trumps response should be?

Well, that ship sailed a while ago.

But if you're asking what he should have done, he should have said something along the lines of "Foriegn manipulation of an election is a serious problem, I trust the FBI to investigate and find the truth" - and then moved on to other business, and never mentioned it again, until the FBI released their results.

What manipulation?

What does that mean?

I can tell you I'm in charge of elections in my county and no "manipulation" took place.
I have talked to many others in my state and no "manipulation" took place in their counties either.

IF this happened this was Obama's problem not Trump's why didn't he deal with it?
Another good reason to do nothing. That work for you in third grade?
Ok lets follow the facts shall we? Supposedly Obama knew in August that the Russians had some how hacked the DNC and were using sources to attack the democratic message before the election. Yet in October he stated ON THE RECORD for all to see in a National announcement that NO ONE could hack the election. Of course he was right because NO one did hack the election at any time.

Then Hillary lost and suddenly it was boo hoo hoo we were cheated.

Why are you defending Russia?

Sanctions and put their electric grid down a few times. School them.

We have sanctions on them already. And doing that would be an act of war. Do you want to go to war?
The sanctions are against individual oligarchs. And yes I would go to cyberwar because unless you hadn't noticed it already started.

War is war. People will die. No one has yet.

I don't particularly care to go to war with russia
Then you must've been totally against the US Navy lobbing cruise missiles into Russia's vassal state Syria?

Of course i was. We have no reason to be in syria

Except for Americas investments in the world investment market which has investments in Syria.

Welp..it's official.
Trump is doing a fantastic job if he's pissing off the french.
The problem is he's pissing off EVERYONE

You mean he's pissing off leftist.
THE WORLD Who are our friends now ?? Poland??

I dont give a rats ass about globalist countries and neither do real Americans.

Welp..it's official.

You will when we become a 3rd world country Is that what you're waiting for because that's where your ah is taking us?

Welp..it's official.

You will when we become a 3rd world country Is that what you're waiting for because that's where your ah is taking us?

If this is a third world economy I'm all for it!!!
My Bank stocks went from $7.10 a share to $20.25 since Trump was elected.
Suck it lib!!!

Here we go Just to let you know where I'm coming from I'm a New Yorker my whole life... I've met Trump in the 90's He was an AH then he is now Anything other than Palin would be better than him

Suck it lib!!!
You talking to me patriot?
Day Change **

+$32,767.54 (

Those who think Russia hacked the election, whatever that means to you, what exactly do you think Trumps response should be?

1. Admit it.

2. Show that he understands how serious it is and how the election was influenced.

3. Introduce new sanctions.

4. Stop kissing Putin's ass.

That's a start.

We have sanctions on them already. And doing that would be an act of war. Do you want to go to war?
The sanctions are against individual oligarchs. And yes I would go to cyberwar because unless you hadn't noticed it already started.

Then you must've been totally against the US Navy lobbing cruise missiles into Russia's vassal state Syria?

Except for Americas investments in the world investment market which has investments in Syria.

So we should go to war in Syria because of these investments?

Suck it lib!!!

Why did they do that?

Suck it lib!!!
Day Change **

+$32,767.54 (

Paltry...

Suck it lib!!!

Why did they do that?

Business confidence.

So we should go to war in Syria because of these investments?

You stated 'We have no reason to be in syria.' I gave you the reason we are. Going to war is up to the world monetary market.

Suck it lib!!!
Day Change **

+$32,767.54 (

Paltry...
LOL I've done better I've done worse but 32k is paltry for a days work ?? Who are you ?? Warren Buffet?

Forum List

Back