what do you want trump to do?

THE WORLD Who are our friends now ?? Poland??

I dont give a rats ass about globalist countries and neither do real Americans.
You will when we become a 3rd world country Is that what you're waiting for because that's where your ah is taking us?

If this is a third world economy I'm all for it!!!
My Bank stocks went from $7.10 a share to $20.25 since Trump was elected.
Suck it lib!!!

Why did they do that?

Business confidence.

Deregulation of consumer rights laws. You made more money, but now your bank can screw you. GOOD JOB!!!!!

what do you want trump to do?

pick at least one more Supreme Court Justice at a minimum

Here we go Just to let you know where I'm coming from I'm a New Yorker my whole life... I've met Trump in the 90's He was an AH then he is now Anything other than Palin would be better than him

WOW!! A leftist meets Trump and he doesn't like him.
DEBu5KjXgAIbCTT.jpg:large

You will when we become a 3rd world country Is that what you're waiting for because that's where your ah is taking us?

Suck it lib!!!
You talking to me patriot?
Day Change **

+$32,767.54 (

Paltry...
LOL I've done better I've done worse but 32k is paltry for a days work ?? Who are you ?? Warren Buffet?

So you're telling me you do 32k everyday?
I look at the big picture of long term investments.

Those who think Russia hacked the election, whatever that means to you, what exactly do you think Trumps response should be?
Of course you're right...just go "meh" and carry on.

Better yet, set up an agency with the Russians to share hacking information and give them back their spy bases in New York and Maryland.

Suck it lib!!!

Why did they do that?

Business confidence.

Deregulation of consumer rights laws. You made more money, but now your bank can screw you. GOOD JOB!!!!!

LOL...I do the screwing.

Suck it lib!!!
Day Change **

+$32,767.54 (

Paltry...
LOL I've done better I've done worse but 32k is paltry for a days work ?? Who are you ?? Warren Buffet?

NO I've lost 170k in one day this year and I'm as long term as an old guy can be

Here we go Just to let you know where I'm coming from I'm a New Yorker my whole life... I've met Trump in the 90's He was an AH then he is now Anything other than Palin would be better than him

Unfortunately for you post, in the mid 60's ideology changed. Today Republicans are the slave owners. Ask any worker not making a living wage.

IF this happened this was Obama's problem not Trump's why didn't he deal with it?
Another good reason to do nothing. That work for you in third grade?
Can you clear the smoke and explain exactly what Russia did? I won't even ask for evidence at this point, just in your own words. It would look pretty stupid to sanction a country and have a deer in the headlight look when someone with half a brain asks.

Unfortunately for you post, in the mid 60's ideology changed. Today Republicans are the slave owners. Ask any worker not making a living wage.

you are full of total none sense

only leftist force people onto the plantation

ya know what though

people are waking up to the leftists bs

Suck it lib!!!
Day Change **

+$32,767.54 (

Paltry...

NO I've lost 170k in one day this year and I'm as long term as an old guy can be

--LOL

a leftard and his money are soon parted

--LOL

Suck it lib!!!

Why did they do that?

Business confidence.

LOL...I do the screwing.

LOL....You actually think you make the rules. You're proof that there is no intelligent life in Texas.

War is war. People will die. No one has yet.

I don't particularly care to go to war with russia
Then you must've been totally against the US Navy lobbing cruise missiles into Russia's vassal state Syria?

Of course i was. We have no reason to be in syria

Except for Americas investments in the world investment market which has investments in Syria.

So we should go to war in Syria because of these investments?

You stated 'We have no reason to be in syria.' I gave you the reason we are. Going to war is up to the world monetary market.

And we dont

Forum List

Back