what do you want trump to do?

Those who think Russia hacked the election, whatever that means to you, what exactly do you think Trumps response should be?

1. Stop tweeting.

2. Take it seriously.

3. Stop publically trashing your own intelligence agencies and listen to them.

4. Stop tweeting.

5. Work with Congress, and develop a plan to counter it before we have another election.

6. Stop tweeting.

7. Realize you are not Putin's chum and this isn't a social event, hold his feet to fire if needed and consider how best to respond in such a way as to let him know you are aware of what he is doing, that you aren't letting it slide, and that there will be consequences if it continues....and...maybe there are already consequences.

8. Stop tweeting.

9. Stop tweeting.

10. Stop tweeting and trashing your agencies, fellow political leaders, past presidents etc - act like a president.
I like his tweets. It's a refreshing change from the sterile and rehearsed info we normally get from our government.

That's definately one way of looking at at it...:)

If this is a third world economy I'm all for it!!!
My Bank stocks went from $7.10 a share to $20.25 since Trump was elected.
Suck it lib!!!
You talking to me patriot?
Day Change **

+$32,767.54 (

Paltry...
LOL I've done better I've done worse but 32k is paltry for a days work ?? Who are you ?? Warren Buffet?

So you're telling me you do 32k everyday?
I look at the big picture of long term investments.
NO I've lost 170k in one day this year and I'm as long term as an old guy can be

Oops...
I base my stock purchases off who's in power and I base my sales the same way.
It's been almost 100% successful.

Here we go Just to let you know where I'm coming from I'm a New Yorker my whole life... I've met Trump in the 90's He was an AH then he is now Anything other than Palin would be better than him

WOW!! A leftist meets Trump and he doesn't like him.
DEBu5KjXgAIbCTT.jpg:large

Unfortunately for you post, in the mid 60's ideology changed. Today Republicans are the slave owners. Ask any worker not making a living wage.

Anyone who cant make a living wage deserves the wage they're getting.

If this is a third world economy I'm all for it!!!
My Bank stocks went from $7.10 a share to $20.25 since Trump was elected.
Suck it lib!!!

Why did they do that?

Business confidence.

Deregulation of consumer rights laws. You made more money, but now your bank can screw you. GOOD JOB!!!!!

LOL...I do the screwing.

LOL....You actually think you make the rules. You're proof that there is no intelligent life in Texas.

No you simpleton...I take advantage of the rules.

Day Change **

+$32,767.54 (

Paltry...
LOL I've done better I've done worse but 32k is paltry for a days work ?? Who are you ?? Warren Buffet?

NO I've lost 170k in one day this year and I'm as long term as an old guy can be

Oops...
Almost 100% successful. That's great. You have more money than Warren Buffet?

Welp..it's official.
Trump is doing a fantastic job if he's pissing off the french.
The problem is he's pissing off EVERYONE

You mean he's pissing off leftist.
THE WORLD Who are our friends now ?? Poland??

I dont give a rats ass about globalist countries and neither do real Americans.

you must make bannon proud.

You obviously pulled that one outta your ass.

A number of you want trump to resign over this. Don't you think you are being a tad unrealistic?

And are you seriously going to complain about everything he does until that happens?

Paltry...

Oops...

And how would you come to that conclusion?
Seriously tell me how I can become as rich as Buffet because I really wanna know.
My best efforts only put the Wife and I into the top 10% and I want to step up my game.

Day Change **

+$32,767.54 (

Paltry...

Oops...
I hated GWB but made well into 7 figures while he was in office and did better with Obama

Paltry...

Oops...
I hated GWB but made well into 7 figures while he was in office and did better with Obama

Like I said..I base my purchases and sales based on who's in office and it's worked very well for me.
Some of my decisions are obvious due to market swings others are due to obvious intent of the incoming powers.

Well, he said he confronted them about election meddling and said he believes it was Russia. But Putin said he told Trump to sit down and Trump agreed and also says it could've been anyone else too.

So, it was Russia but not enough to confront him about it and leave with nothing burger except a story. "I sure told them!"

Oops...

And how would you come to that conclusion?
Seriously tell me how I can become as rich as Buffet because I really wanna know.
My best efforts only put the Wife and I into the top 10% and I want to step up my game.
Math. If you are "almost 100%" on your investments, you have to be doubling your stake fairly regularly. After 20-30 years, that is geometric. When President Trump took over, I felt like energy stocks would be good and I lost a bunch on them.

Unfortunately for you post, in the mid 60's ideology changed. Today Republicans are the slave owners. Ask any worker not making a living wage.
Then why don't the Democrats hire them instead?

Why don't all employers pay a living wage? I do.
You dodged the question, being the dishonest hack you are. Why don't employees simply quit working for the evil ones and go work for a benevolent Democrat instead? and no buys your schtick, you have no employees.

It's predator vs non-predator employers.

Those who think Russia hacked the election, whatever that means to you, what exactly do you think Trumps response should be?

1. Stop tweeting.

2. Take it seriously.

4. Stop tweeting.

5. Work with Congress, and develop a plan to counter it before we have another election.

6. Stop tweeting.

7. Realize you are not Putin's chum and this isn't a social event, hold his feet to fire if needed and consider how best to respond in such a way as to let him know you are aware of what he is doing, that you aren't letting it slide, and that there will be consequences if it continues....and...maybe there are already consequences.

8. Stop tweeting.

9. Stop tweeting.

10. Stop tweeting and trashing your agencies, fellow political leaders, past presidents etc - act like a president.
I like his tweets. It's a refreshing change from the sterile and rehearsed info we normally get from our government.

Presidential vs. psychobabble tweets.

1. Stop tweeting.

2. Take it seriously.

4. Stop tweeting.

6. Stop tweeting.

8. Stop tweeting.

9. Stop tweeting.

Some people can't appreciate the good qualities of an excellent president. :)

I can easily see Trump ending his second term being one of our greatest presidents.

1. Stop tweeting.

2. Take it seriously.

4. Stop tweeting.

6. Stop tweeting.

8. Stop tweeting.

9. Stop tweeting.

Some people can't appreciate the good qualities of an excellent president. :)

Excellent for whom?, he hasn't done a damn thing for the middle class.

Forum List

Back