what do you want trump to do?

So you're telling me you do 32k everyday?
I look at the big picture of long term investments.
NO I've lost 170k in one day this year and I'm as long term as an old guy can be

Oops...
I base my stock purchases off who's in power and I base my sales the same way.
It's been almost 100% successful.
Almost 100% successful. That's great. You have more money than Warren Buffet?

And how would you come to that conclusion?
Seriously tell me how I can become as rich as Buffet because I really wanna know.
My best efforts only put the Wife and I into the top 10% and I want to step up my game.
Math. If you are "almost 100%" on your investments, you have to be doubling your stake fairly regularly. After 20-30 years, that is geometric. When President Trump took over, I felt like energy stocks would be good and I lost a bunch on them.

You made the mistake of thinking Trump can unduly affect oil prices in the short term.His decisions will eventually help the oil industry and bank stocks in Texas reflect that.

Those who think Russia hacked the election, whatever that means to you, what exactly do you think Trumps response should be?

1. Stop tweeting.

2. Take it seriously.

3. Stop publically trashing your own intelligence agencies and listen to them.

4. Stop tweeting.

5. Work with Congress, and develop a plan to counter it before we have another election.

6. Stop tweeting.

7. Realize you are not Putin's chum and this isn't a social event, hold his feet to fire if needed and consider how best to respond in such a way as to let him know you are aware of what he is doing, that you aren't letting it slide, and that there will be consequences if it continues....and...maybe there are already consequences.

8. Stop tweeting.

9. Stop tweeting.

10. Stop tweeting and trashing your agencies, fellow political leaders, past presidents etc - act like a president.
I like his tweets. It's a refreshing change from the sterile and rehearsed info we normally get from our government.

Presidential vs. psychobabble tweets.
Some people can't appreciate the good qualities of an excellent president. :)

Excellent for whom?, he hasn't done a damn thing for the middle class.

I'm the middle class and he's helped me immeasurably.
Of course you'd have to give me a measurable when it comes to the middle class.

Those who think Russia hacked the election, whatever that means to you, what exactly do you think Trumps response should be?

1. Stop tweeting.

2. Take it seriously.

4. Stop tweeting.

5. Work with Congress, and develop a plan to counter it before we have another election.

6. Stop tweeting.

7. Realize you are not Putin's chum and this isn't a social event, hold his feet to fire if needed and consider how best to respond in such a way as to let him know you are aware of what he is doing, that you aren't letting it slide, and that there will be consequences if it continues....and...maybe there are already consequences.

8. Stop tweeting.

9. Stop tweeting.

10. Stop tweeting and trashing your agencies, fellow political leaders, past presidents etc - act like a president.
I like his tweets. It's a refreshing change from the sterile and rehearsed info we normally get from our government.

Are you paying less for gas? Thank Trump.

There's a long list of things he's already accomplished. :)

Ok lets follow the facts shall we? Supposedly Obama knew in August that the Russians had some how hacked the DNC and were using sources to attack the democratic message before the election. Yet in October he stated ON THE RECORD for all to see in a National announcement that NO ONE could hack the election. Of course he was right because NO one did hack the election at any time.

Then Hillary lost and suddenly it was boo hoo hoo we were cheated.
Gunny I don't care about politics and who's to blame. I care about fixing the problems. You have to stand up to the Russians all they understand is force. But all we are doing is fighting fellow Americans. You don't win wars like that.
NOTHING done was illegal. What you have is the left causing this upheaval and chaos. And you want to blame the Russians.
So it's okay if a country attacks us because nothing illegal was done. Okay. Instead you want to put all Democrats in jail or something? By all means make us into what Putin wants us to be. You are falling into his trap.

How can it be a trap when we know what he's doing?
And yet we keep screaming at our fellow Americans and tearing them like they are the enemy. Model the civility you want America to stand for internally and you will defeat Putins attempts.
dUMB ASS THE left STARTED IT AND KEEPS IT GOING NO ONE ON THE RIGHT IS GUILTY OF THE ATTACKS THE INSANITY OF YOUR SIDE.

NO I've lost 170k in one day this year and I'm as long term as an old guy can be

Oops...

Seriously tell me how I can become as rich as Buffet because I really wanna know.
My best efforts only put the Wife and I into the top 10% and I want to step up my game.
Math. If you are "almost 100%" on your investments, you have to be doubling your stake fairly regularly. After 20-30 years, that is geometric. When President Trump took over, I felt like energy stocks would be good and I lost a bunch on them.

You made the mistake of thinking Trump can unduly affect oil prices in the short term.His decisions will eventually help the oil industry and bank stocks in Texas reflect that.

Oil prices are done. The Saudis divested $2.1T getting ready for the bottom to drop. Anyone with oil stocks will lose all or most.

IF this happened this was Obama's problem not Trump's why didn't he deal with it?
Another good reason to do nothing. That work for you in third grade?
Can you clear the smoke and explain exactly what Russia did? I won't even ask for evidence at this point, just in your own words. It would look pretty stupid to sanction a country and have a deer in the headlight look when someone with half a brain asks.
1. Took active steps to plant false news stories that would discredit a candidate running for President.
2. Attempted to hack into various computers and was successful in some cases and give the information to third parties who released the information during the campaign. (eg Podesta emails).
3. Had meetings with officials of one candidate that were not disclosed until revealed in the media.
4. Poisoned journalists with plutonium.
5. Invaded Ukraine and shot down a Malysian civilian airliner.
6. Supported President Assad of Syria militarily and thereby helped to slaughter hundreds of thousands of people.
7. Attempted to destabilize Montenegro and Turkey.
For the slow and stupid only what you claim they did in the election matters. Number one is a legal tactic for ANY group to use to influence an election the Dems did it a lot against Donald Trump, I don't hear you demanding we go to war with the Dems.

Number 2 is a fabrication there is NO actual evidence presented to support the claim. The DNC server was never released to the FBI to investigate and none of the other supposed hacks are proven either, what IS proven is that in Georgia and Idaho the US Government hacked them from Homeland Security.

Number 3 Clinton had meetings with the Russians and others. There is NO REQUIREMENT that meetings be disclosed.

Last edited:
1. Stop tweeting.

2. Take it seriously.

4. Stop tweeting.

6. Stop tweeting.

8. Stop tweeting.

9. Stop tweeting.

That's funny. Gasoline prices have been dropping since 2014.

Oops...

Oil prices are done. The Saudis divested $2.1T getting ready for the bottom to drop. Anyone with oil stocks will lose all or most.

And you show yourself as the fool you are.
Texas banks have retooled since the bust of the 80s and have diversified.
Austin is fast overtaking silicone valley when it comes to tech.

That's funny. Gasoline prices have been dropping since 2014.

Due to who and why?
This should be interesting.......

1. Stop tweeting.

2. Take it seriously.

4. Stop tweeting.

6. Stop tweeting.

8. Stop tweeting.

9. Stop tweeting.

I have no clue any more what is poor and what is middle class. I am not wealthy. I like to feel I am rich in spirit.

Oops...

You keep thinking that while I reel in the bucks.

I have no clue any more what is poor and what is middle class. I am not wealthy. I like to feel I am rich in spirit.

Is 200k a year rich in your opinion?

...Leaving out investment profits.

Seems rich to me, but I guess everything's relative when you call stocks correctly 100% of the time.

So you're telling me you do 32k everyday?
I look at the big picture of long term investments.

Oops...

Take one penny double it every day for a month ,,,,and retire

Seems rich to me, but I guess everything's relative when you call stocks correctly 100% of the time.

Who calls stocks 100% of the time?

You said you did, didn't you? I might have the wrong guy but that sort of stuck in my head, you know?

I dont try either way.
I find wealth accumulation as a game.

You said you did, didn't you? I might have the wrong guy but that sort of stuck in my head, you know?

Post it than.

Forum List

Back