what do you want trump to do?

Is 200k a year rich in your opinion?

...Leaving out investment profits.
Seems rich to me, but I guess everything's relative when you call stocks correctly 100% of the time.

Who calls stocks 100% of the time?
You said you did, didn't you? I might have the wrong guy but that sort of stuck in my head, you know?

Post it than.
Post #105 says it was you. I ain't hating, but I'm just saying if you have this sort of success over like 20 years you'd be richer than President Trump.

"Oops...
I base my stock purchases off who's in power and I base my sales the same way.
It's been almost 100% successful."

...Leaving out investment profits.
Seems rich to me, but I guess everything's relative when you call stocks correctly 100% of the time.

You said you did, didn't you? I might have the wrong guy but that sort of stuck in my head, you know?

Post it than.
Post #105 says it was you. I ain't hating, but I'm just saying if you have this sort of success over like 20 years you'd be richer than President Trump.

"Oops...

You come across as a moron.
Who has the investment capital of Trump or any liberal asshole you can come up with?

Post it than.

"Oops...

Who has the investment capital of Trump or any liberal asshole you can come up with?
Grab a calculator and do the math. Start with $20K and give yourself a 95% track record on buys and sells over 20-30 years. You will exceed President Trump's wealth very quickly. And why the name-calling? Math is neither conservative or liberal. It's just math.

NO I've lost 170k in one day this year and I'm as long term as an old guy can be

Oops...
It's been almost 100% successful.
Almost 100% successful. That's great. You have more money than Warren Buffet?

And how would you come to that conclusion?
Seriously tell me how I can become as rich as Buffet because I really wanna know.
My best efforts only put the Wife and I into the top 10% and I want to step up my game.
Math. If you are "almost 100%" on your investments, you have to be doubling your stake fairly regularly. After 20-30 years, that is geometric. When President Trump took over, I felt like energy stocks would be good and I lost a bunch on them.
Take one penny double it every day for a month ,,,,and retire
A Penny Doubled Everyday. Quite a big difference once you look at it as you would be getting over 5 million dollars with the penny doubled everyday for 30 days route. The funny thing when I look at this is how it is almost like starting a business and trying to make a profit.

Start throwing democrooks out of helicopters.

It worked in Chile, just sayin'.
You want to live in a country where that happens? Keep making posts like this and you will.

HELL YES<< every damn one of them. They have no problem being violent and destructive and murdering hundreds of children a day, all it is IS letting them get what they deserve, and what they give. HELL YEAH!!! the only good liberal is a dead and rotted liberal murdering scum. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Oops...
It's been almost 100% successful.

Seriously tell me how I can become as rich as Buffet because I really wanna know.
My best efforts only put the Wife and I into the top 10% and I want to step up my game.
Math. If you are "almost 100%" on your investments, you have to be doubling your stake fairly regularly. After 20-30 years, that is geometric. When President Trump took over, I felt like energy stocks would be good and I lost a bunch on them.
A Penny Doubled Everyday. Quite a big difference once you look at it as you would be getting over 5 million dollars with the penny doubled everyday for 30 days route. The funny thing when I look at this is how it is almost like starting a business and trying to make a profit.
If you figure that a balanced broad based equity fund makes 8-10% over 30 years with a hit rate of approximately 50-60% you would have to say that this fellow's wealth over the same period would be astronomical.

Post it than.

"Oops...

Grab a calculator and do the math. Start with $20K and give yourself a 95% track record on buys and sells over 20-30 years. You will exceed President Trump's wealth very quickly. And why the name-calling? Math is neither conservative or liberal. It's just math.

Show me where I said I won every time.
I will say I've won most every time since I started paying attention.
It allowed me to retire at 46 and thats all that matters.

If you figure that a balanced broad based equity fund makes 8-10% over 30 years with a hit rate of approximately 50-60% you would have to say that this fellow's wealth over the same period would be astronomical.

Equity funds?
:alcoholic:

Post it than.

"Oops...

you said "almost 100%" and I am not hating, I wish I was you. Let's assume you're only at a 90% hit rate because you maybe embellished a bit, that would still have you filthy rich.

Equity funds?
Benchmarks for market performance.

Post it than.

"Oops...

you said "almost 100%" and I am not hating, I wish I was you. Let's assume you're only at a 90% hit rate because you maybe embellished a bit, that would still have you filthy rich.

We'll say I've been retired since I was 46 six years ago and the wife is right behind me and she puts my investment skills in the dust.

Equity funds?
Benchmarks for market performance.

So how are they worken out for ya?

So it's okay if a country attacks us because nothing illegal was done. Okay. Instead you want to put all Democrats in jail or something? By all means make us into what Putin wants us to be. You are falling into his trap.

No the dimshitscum and the Republicans who are not slapping them down every time they open their mouths are forcing us into an untenable situation by not doing THEIR JOB. We are not falling into any trap, oshitass gave Putin Carte Blanc to do as he wanted wherever he wanted. The funny thing all stupid liberals don't realize is PUTIN hated oshit because RUSSIANS DO NOT LIKE BLACK AMERICANS he thought, rightly so, that oshit was mentally incompetent, and more like a weak kneed chicken shit European leader than an American.

If you don't mind, I'll wait until the investigation is over to decide that, instead of taking your word for it.

You may not know it but it IS OVER, and the dimshits are the ones going to be on the block next for treason, obstruction, espionage, theft, coercion, conspiracy, racketeering, AND MURDER. So find yourself a little safe space in a concrete bunker like you liberals used flamethrowers on at MT. Carmel. Make it easier on yourself.

Welp..it's official.
Trump is doing a fantastic job if he's pissing off the french.
The problem is he's pissing off EVERYONE
What's funny? ,, Mexico Canada France Germany for starters......19 countries who told trump to kiss their ass with the climate change deal the paris accord

You mean he's pissing off leftist.
THE WORLD Who are our friends now ?? Poland??

I dont give a rats ass about globalist countries and neither do real Americans.
You will when we become a 3rd world country Is that what you're waiting for because that's where your ah is taking us?

If this is a third world economy I'm all for it!!!
My Bank stocks went from $7.10 a share to $20.25 since Trump was elected.
Suck it lib!!!
You talking to me patriot?
Day Change **

+$32,767.54 (

Why so small? you must have only put in a little like when you do other things. Like give to charity.

Those who think Russia hacked the election, whatever that means to you, what exactly do you think Trumps response should be?

What should the response be to Russia that hacked a Western Democracy's elections?

Up until November 8th 2016 we've always had a simple and unanimous answer to that question. The real question is, why would the answer ever change?

If you don't mind, I'll wait until the investigation is over to decide that, instead of taking your word for it.

You may not know it but it IS OVER, and the dimshits are the ones going to be on the block next for treason, obstruction, espionage, theft, coercion, conspiracy, racketeering, AND MURDER. So find yourself a little safe space in a concrete bunker like you liberals used flamethrowers on at MT. Carmel. Make it easier on yourself.
You know trump jr KNEW he was going to russia to get info on Hillary? Repubs were scum looking for Russia to help them

THE WORLD Who are our friends now ?? Poland??

I dont give a rats ass about globalist countries and neither do real Americans.
You will when we become a 3rd world country Is that what you're waiting for because that's where your ah is taking us?

If this is a third world economy I'm all for it!!!
My Bank stocks went from $7.10 a share to $20.25 since Trump was elected.
Suck it lib!!!
You talking to me patriot?
Day Change **

+$32,767.54 (

Why so small? you must have only put in a little like when you do other things. Like give to charity.
A days work Probably give to charity more than you make in a year

To answer the OP... In Europe if this happened the result would be considered compromised and an new election would be called...

Russia would be considered enemy of the state and our allies would impose sanctions initially...

Putin tried to destabilize the US democracy. This would be a huge FU to the Russians and a sign of unity on the US behalf.

What we wouldn't do is have my son discuss adoption laws between our two states which were curtailed because of the Madejsky Law, to punish corrupt Russians...

Forum List

Back