what do you want trump to do?

Those who think Russia hacked the election, whatever that means to you, what exactly do you think Trumps response should be?

What should the response be to Russia that hacked a Western Democracy's elections?

Up until November 8th 2016 we've always had a simple and unanimous answer to that question. The real question is, why would the answer ever change?
Because idiots voted for the moron in charge

I dont give a rats ass about globalist countries and neither do real Americans.
You will when we become a 3rd world country Is that what you're waiting for because that's where your ah is taking us?

If this is a third world economy I'm all for it!!!
My Bank stocks went from $7.10 a share to $20.25 since Trump was elected.
Suck it lib!!!
You talking to me patriot?
Day Change **

+$32,767.54 (

Why so small? you must have only put in a little like when you do other things. Like give to charity.
A days work Probably give to charity more than you make in a year

Sorry ....repubs give way more than libs.

To answer the OP... In Europe if this happened the result would be considered compromised and an new election would be called...

Russia would be considered enemy of the state and our allies would impose sanctions initially...

Putin tried to destabilize the US democracy. This would be a huge FU to the Russians and a sign of unity on the US behalf.

What we wouldn't do is have my son discuss adoption laws between our two states which were curtailed because of the Madejsky Law, to punish corrupt Russians...
He only went because the jr pos thought he was getting the goods on Clinton

You will when we become a 3rd world country Is that what you're waiting for because that's where your ah is taking us?

Suck it lib!!!
Day Change **

+$32,767.54 (

Why so small? you must have only put in a little like when you do other things. Like give to charity.

I got Gates and Buffet Your call

Suck it lib!!!
Day Change **

+$32,767.54 (

LOL LOL you can have lol trump

Suck it lib!!!
Day Change **

+$32,767.54 (

And typical of a lib you call absolutely nothing.

I like his tweets. It's a refreshing change from the sterile and rehearsed info we normally get from our government.

Presidential vs. psychobabble tweets.
Some people can't appreciate the good qualities of an excellent president. :)

Excellent for whom?, he hasn't done a damn thing for the middle class.
Are you paying less for gas? Thank Trump.

There's a long list of things he's already accomplished. :)

That's funny. Gasoline prices have been dropping since 2014.

Lie they went steadily up before the election. Which means as it always does there was active speculation in the market. SO WHUT!!!

Day Change **

+$32,767.54 (

And typical of a lib you call absolutely nothing.
I'd raise you but I feel sort of sorry for any trump supporter

Those who think Russia hacked the election, whatever that means to you, what exactly do you think Trumps response should be?

What should the response be to Russia that hacked a Western Democracy's elections?

Up until November 8th 2016 we've always had a simple and unanimous answer to that question. The real question is, why would the answer ever change?
What was the previous answer. THERE WAS NO ELECTION HACK it is a LIE. There was a server hack. There were no votes changed so there was no election HACK. only another dumbass liberal pervert dimsit and a stupid dimshit liberal bitch let any hacker who wanted to open their emails.

President Trump is doing just fine! :clap:

Keep on doing what you are doing Mr President! :2up:

I dont give a rats ass about globalist countries and neither do real Americans.

Suck it lib!!!
Day Change **

+$32,767.54 (

HAH not even in your best lifetime.

If you don't mind, I'll wait until the investigation is over to decide that, instead of taking your word for it.

You may not know it but it IS OVER, and the dimshits are the ones going to be on the block next for treason, obstruction, espionage, theft, coercion, conspiracy, racketeering, AND MURDER. So find yourself a little safe space in a concrete bunker like you liberals used flamethrowers on at MT. Carmel. Make it easier on yourself.
You know trump jr KNEW he was going to russia to get info on Hillary? Repubs were scum looking for Russia to help them

So what? that is one of your dumber posts. Oh the dimshitscum didn't try to find anything bad on trump, all they did was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. AS for Russia, hell the shitbitch campaign talked to Russians ten times as much as the Trump campaign did. HAHAHA how stupid can you shit piles be. Hell Oscar Mayer was trying to line up some Russian babies for their parties. Why the hell do you think the DNC wont release their server info, and why do you think the DOJ didn't get a court order for them to produce it all with no deletions.

To step down from the Presidency and somehow declare Hillary President. Suffice it to say I'm being sarcastic even so there probably is a certain percentage of the left who really do want that.

Unfortunately for you post, in the mid 60's ideology changed. Today Republicans are the slave owners. Ask any worker not making a living wage.
Then why don't the Democrats hire them instead?

Why don't all employers pay a living wage? I do.
You dodged the question, being the dishonest hack you are. Why don't employees simply quit working for the evil ones and go work for a benevolent Democrat instead? and no buys your schtick, you have no employees.

It's predator vs non-predator employers.
Quit jerking off. You have no answer. If the Republicans are so evil then the employees would go work for Dems instead so you're full of shit.

To answer the OP... In Europe if this happened the result would be considered compromised and an new election would be called...

Russia would be considered enemy of the state and our allies would impose sanctions initially...

Putin tried to destabilize the US democracy. This would be a huge FU to the Russians and a sign of unity on the US behalf.

What we wouldn't do is have my son discuss adoption laws between our two states which were curtailed because of the Madejsky Law, to punish corrupt Russians...
He only went because the jr pos thought he was getting the goods on Clinton

That lawyer was talking about adoption between Russia and US.

Russia stopped adoption between the countries as a retaliation to the Magnitsky Law (hope I spelt it right).

That law froze assets of corrupt oligarchs money internationally for the killing(Sergi Magnitsky) and stealing of $230 million.

They are linked heavily, Manafort knows this well... It was Putin's guys who were hit by this law... They had to be talking about that if they were talking about adoption... Junior is an idiot but Manafort definately knows that law well and it heavily affected his clients.

If that meeting lasted more than ten minutes that was talked about... Vesennitskaya is a major lobbyist for the repeal of that law which Russia have tried to over turn.

There's a very specific reason why the Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr. wanted to talk about adopting babies

If you don't mind, I'll wait until the investigation is over to decide that, instead of taking your word for it.

You may not know it but it IS OVER, and the dimshits are the ones going to be on the block next for treason, obstruction, espionage, theft, coercion, conspiracy, racketeering, AND MURDER. So find yourself a little safe space in a concrete bunker like you liberals used flamethrowers on at MT. Carmel. Make it easier on yourself.

Are you on acid? To be tripping like that, you gotta be on something.

Forum List

Back