what do you want trump to do?

If you don't mind, I'll wait until the investigation is over to decide that, instead of taking your word for it.

You may not know it but it IS OVER, and the dimshits are the ones going to be on the block next for treason, obstruction, espionage, theft, coercion, conspiracy, racketeering, AND MURDER. So find yourself a little safe space in a concrete bunker like you liberals used flamethrowers on at MT. Carmel. Make it easier on yourself.
You know trump jr KNEW he was going to russia to get info on Hillary? Repubs were scum looking for Russia to help them

So what? that is one of your dumber posts. Oh the dimshitscum didn't try to find anything bad on trump, all they did was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. AS for Russia, hell the shitbitch campaign talked to Russians ten times as much as the Trump campaign did. HAHAHA how stupid can you shit piles be. Hell Oscar Mayer was trying to line up some Russian babies for their parties. Why the hell do you think the DNC wont release their server info, and why do you think the DOJ didn't get a court order for them to produce it all with no deletions.

:chillpill:

Those who think Russia hacked the election, whatever that means to you, what exactly do you think Trumps response should be?

Well, that ship sailed a while ago.

But if you're asking what he should have done, he should have said something along the lines of "Foriegn manipulation of an election is a serious problem, I trust the FBI to investigate and find the truth" - and then moved on to other business, and never mentioned it again, until the FBI released their results.
Trump will stop talking about it when the press stops asking him about it.

trump rarely talks to the press & answers questions about anything substantial despite having the best words.

Those who think Russia hacked the election, whatever that means to you, what exactly do you think Trumps response should be?

But if you're asking what he should have done, he should have said something along the lines of "Foriegn manipulation of an election is a serious problem, I trust the FBI to investigate and find the truth" - and then moved on to other business, and never mentioned it again, until the FBI released their results.

trump rarely talks to the press & answers questions about anything substantial despite having the best words.
He answers all kinds of questions with substantial responses. You just don't like his answers. "You're fake news" is the greatest response to any question I've ever seen a president make.

No shit.

That's why he's so fucking bad at his job.
No, that's because it's a faux scandal, a paranoid conspiracy theory, a con.

Even if that were true (it's not), doesn't constantly bringing in up, whining about it and making a fool out of the office seem like a bad move to you?
ROFL! The fake news are the people constantly bringing it up.

Who do you think you're fooling?

EBT cards and Obamaphones are not exactly substantial.

He answers all kinds of questions with substantial responses. You just don't like his answers. "You're fake news" is the greatest response to any question I've ever seen a president make.

i really cannot take you seriously.

monkeys.jpg

EBT cards and Obamaphones are not exactly substantial.

lol... but the ability to walk down 5th ave & shoot someone without losing your support is?

monkeys.jpg

uh-huh.

He should ignore it all and focus on which republicans he will be campaigning against in 2018 and fulfill his campaign promises. I can live with that.

The 'fake news' have been proven correct so far.
Members of Trump's team did meet with Russians regarding the election campaign.

& it sure looks like hypocritical POS donny jr. is in deep do-do....

The have been proven false every time they claimed they had a "smoking gun."

IF this happened this was Obama's problem not Trump's why didn't he deal with it?
He did. He booted their spies, took their compounds, issued some sanctions. Now, it's up to Trump because he's the dude in office. What's he done?

IF this happened this was Obama's problem not Trump's why didn't he deal with it?
He did. He booted their spies, took their compounds, issued some sanctions. Now, it's up to Trump because he's the dude in office. What's he done?

Lib please the lazy do nothing left Trump with a basket of screwed up shit to fix.

If you look what is going on in this country----- This is the most chaotic administration we've ever seen.
1. Continue to support, defend and affection to Putin against his own country's intelligence. Never ending controversy with the Russian connections. In reality this is very easy for him to solve but it's too late.
3. He inherited a very good economy from Obama but he is taking the credits
4. Never ending lies to Americans.
5. The whole world is laughing at us because we are becoming a banana republic.
5. Dividing this country big time. You against me, relatives against relatives even husband against wife. All because of ignorance.

A lot of his supporters like him ----- White alpha male, nice suits, displays of luxury etc etc. But not because of what he stand for.
I can tell you this------- people are catching up with all his antics.

Trump should probably keep denying it like he has been and like Nixon did to the very end, until the very end, which in Trump's case may be sooner or later.

The impeachment vote on this will be close.

While Trump is at it (with the haircut) he might as well bomb the Hell out of North Korea as well !!

Make himself useful in the short time he has remaining as POTUS before impeachment.

Forum List

Back