what do you want trump to do?

IF this happened this was Obama's problem not Trump's why didn't he deal with it?
Another good reason to do nothing. That work for you in third grade?
Can you clear the smoke and explain exactly what Russia did? I won't even ask for evidence at this point, just in your own words. It would look pretty stupid to sanction a country and have a deer in the headlight look when someone with half a brain asks.
1. Took active steps to plant false news stories that would discredit a candidate running for President.
2. Attempted to hack into various computers and was successful in some cases and give the information to third parties who released the information during the campaign. (eg Podesta emails).
3. Had meetings with officials of one candidate that were not disclosed until revealed in the media.
4. Poisoned journalists with plutonium.
5. Invaded Ukraine and shot down a Malysian civilian airliner.
6. Supported President Assad of Syria militarily and thereby helped to slaughter hundreds of thousands of people.
7. Attempted to destabilize Montenegro and Turkey.

After watching everything he did to win the presidency, I learned not to question his tactics.
The guy is obviously much smarter than most realize.

422_AD8_D500000578-4679596-_Trump_tweeted_on_Sunday.jpg

:haha:

Then you must've been totally against the US Navy lobbing cruise missiles into Russia's vassal state Syria?

Of course i was. We have no reason to be in syria

Except for Americas investments in the world investment market which has investments in Syria.

So we should go to war in Syria because of these investments?

You stated 'We have no reason to be in syria.' I gave you the reason we are. Going to war is up to the world monetary market.

And we dont

MONEY

Those who think Russia hacked the election, whatever that means to you, what exactly do you think Trumps response should be?

1. Stop tweeting.

2. Take it seriously.

3. Stop publically trashing your own intelligence agencies and listen to them.

4. Stop tweeting.

5. Work with Congress, and develop a plan to counter it before we have another election.

6. Stop tweeting.

7. Realize you are not Putin's chum and this isn't a social event, hold his feet to fire if needed and consider how best to respond in such a way as to let him know you are aware of what he is doing, that you aren't letting it slide, and that there will be consequences if it continues....and...maybe there are already consequences.

8. Stop tweeting.

9. Stop tweeting.

10. Stop tweeting and trashing your agencies, fellow political leaders, past presidents etc - act like a president.

Those who think Russia hacked the election, whatever that means to you, what exactly do you think Trumps response should be?

1. Stop tweeting.

2. Take it seriously.

4. Stop tweeting.

5. Work with Congress, and develop a plan to counter it before we have another election.

6. Stop tweeting.

7. Realize you are not Putin's chum and this isn't a social event, hold his feet to fire if needed and consider how best to respond in such a way as to let him know you are aware of what he is doing, that you aren't letting it slide, and that there will be consequences if it continues....and...maybe there are already consequences.

8. Stop tweeting.

9. Stop tweeting.

10. Stop tweeting and trashing your agencies, fellow political leaders, past presidents etc - act like a president.

Welp..it's official.
Trump is doing a fantastic job if he's pissing off the french.
The problem is he's pissing off EVERYONE

You mean he's pissing off leftist.
THE WORLD Who are our friends now ?? Poland??

I dont give a rats ass about globalist countries and neither do real Americans.

you must make bannon proud.

Unfortunately for you post, in the mid 60's ideology changed. Today Republicans are the slave owners. Ask any worker not making a living wage.
Then why don't the Democrats hire them instead?

Why don't all employers pay a living wage? I do.
You dodged the question, being the dishonest hack you are. Why don't employees simply quit working for the evil ones and go work for a benevolent Democrat instead? and no buys your schtick, you have no employees.

Last edited:
IF this happened this was Obama's problem not Trump's why didn't he deal with it?
Another good reason to do nothing. That work for you in third grade?
Can you clear the smoke and explain exactly what Russia did? I won't even ask for evidence at this point, just in your own words. It would look pretty stupid to sanction a country and have a deer in the headlight look when someone with half a brain asks.
1. Took active steps to plant false news stories that would discredit a candidate running for President.
2. Attempted to hack into various computers and was successful in some cases and give the information to third parties who released the information during the campaign. (eg Podesta emails).
3. Had meetings with officials of one candidate that were not disclosed until revealed in the media.
4. Poisoned journalists with plutonium.
5. Invaded Ukraine and shot down a Malysian civilian airliner.
6. Supported President Assad of Syria militarily and thereby helped to slaughter hundreds of thousands of people.
7. Attempted to destabilize Montenegro and Turkey.
1. Back it up.
2. Back it up.
3. Meetings happen with all nominees. Obama even went on a world tour.
4. WTF?
5. WTF?
6. WTF?
7. WTF?

We are supposed to sanction countries that do things we don't approve of? Where do we stop? Why just Russia? You make no sense.

1. Stop tweeting.

2. Take it seriously.

4. Stop tweeting.

6. Stop tweeting.

8. Stop tweeting.

9. Stop tweeting.

I like his tweets. It's a refreshing change from the sterile and rehearsed info we normally get from our government.

1. Stop tweeting.

2. Take it seriously.

4. Stop tweeting.

6. Stop tweeting.

8. Stop tweeting.

9. Stop tweeting.

I like his tweets. It's a refreshing change from the sterile and rehearsed info we normally get from our government.
After watching everything he did to win the presidency, I learned not to question his tactics.

And?

that little gem means he is completely incompetent & putin deserves an oscar for keeping a straight face as trump was falling for it....
You're free to believe whatever you want.
Isn't this a great country? :)

1. Stop tweeting.

2. Take it seriously.

4. Stop tweeting.

6. Stop tweeting.

8. Stop tweeting.

9. Stop tweeting.

And?

that little gem means he is completely incompetent & putin deserves an oscar for keeping a straight face as trump was falling for it....
The greatest run by a sick man

1. Stop tweeting.

2. Take it seriously.

4. Stop tweeting.

6. Stop tweeting.

8. Stop tweeting.

9. Stop tweeting.

And?

The greatest run by a sick man
Everyone has an opinion.

Forum List

Back