What does a Diamond member have to do

I just checked and noticed that I am a diamond member. I prefer to believe that I have this status due to a security clearance for being in a class of people that can think clearly. I also have language skills that allow me to shovel bullshit with the best of them. My military records reflect a "Sand pebbles" personality as I was occasionally downgraded for not showing the proper respect for authority. My abrasive manner is just a facade. Deep inside is a people person screaming to get out. That is all.

Last edited:
All you need to do to become a diamond member is solve this puzzle:

1651667620110.png

Well, a diamond is the hardest substance known to man. Everybody knows what their member is.

I can only WISH that I were still 16.

I demand to know and I am not getting answers
Why does it matter? Are you here to talk or are you here to win meaningless prizes? All this stuff, the like buttons, the weird points system, the user ranks is all just to encourage people to use the website more. It adds nothing to any discussion nor does it make anything you say more plausible.

Why does it matter? Are you here to talk or are you here to win meaningless prizes? All this stuff, the like buttons, the weird points system, the user ranks is all just to encourage people to use the website more. It adds nothing to any discussion nor does it make anything you say more plausible.
Why do I have far more points than you but I am not a Diamond

Why do I have far more points than you but I am not a Diamond
I don't know because I barely care. It's like worrying about who's going to win survivor or if there is an equal distribution of colors in your Skittles bag. It's just trivial crap that means nothing.

I see I am not a member of the " good white Christian man club" and I am facing discrimination

I see I am not a member of the " good white Christian man club" and I am facing discrimination
Get over yourself. Whatever standard they use to award these stupid useless ranks is entirely automated into the board software. Quit worrying about it. Eventually you will achieve whatever combination of post counts and likes it takes for the board software to give you diamond status and no amount of complaint will make a difference. Quit whining about something so trivial, damned sure not going to get any likes that way.

Get over yourself. Whatever standard they use to award these stupid useless ranks is entirely automated into the board software. Quit worrying about it. Eventually you will achieve whatever combination of post counts and likes it takes for the board software to give you diamond status and no amount of complaint will make a difference. Quit whining about something so trivial, damned sure not going to get any likes that way.
Ok sorry .. I overreact too much

I post a lot .. I donate a little.
What does a Diamond member have to do ??

Thanks

You bow down and worship the Moderators first meanwhile for the $$$ you gave to Texas for the exciting extras,

• Supporting Member Tag (example:
    usmbsupporter.png

)
  • Fewer Ads
  • Unique Gold Banner under your username designating Gold status
  • Ability to change your ratings/likes
  • Maximum of ten (10) conversation/private message recipients
  • Ability to add/edit your own custom title under your username
  • Unlimited time limit on editing own conversations/private messages
  • Time limit to edit your posts goes from ninety (90) minutes to five (5) hours!
  • Unlimited time to edit your conversations/private messages
Rubber Duck not included this year.

You bow down and worship the Moderators first meanwhile for the $$$ you gave to Texas for the exciting extras,

• Supporting Member Tag (example:
    usmbsupporter.png

)
  • Fewer Ads
  • Unique Gold Banner under your username designating Gold status
  • Ability to change your ratings/likes
  • Maximum of ten (10) conversation/private message recipients
  • Ability to add/edit your own custom title under your username
  • Unlimited time limit on editing own conversations/private messages
  • Time limit to edit your posts goes from ninety (90) minutes to five (5) hours!
  • Unlimited time to edit your conversations/private messages
Rubber Duck not included this year.
That is gold status only

I demand to know and I am not getting answers
I have no idea how the system works but I am a diamond member. I believe I donated after I became a diamond member. I have fewer posts than you and have contributed less money.

Forum List

Back