What does Kamala Harris bring to the race that Joe Biden couldn’t

Good with her mouth.

giphy.webp

It's not smart for Trump's supporters to be showing so much concern over Kamala. It signals loss of confidence in their Duck King.

1. Voters who hate Trump but think Biden is just too old
2. Voters who hated the choice given by Trump and Biden
3. Young voters
4. Black voters
5. Those who don’t want candidates in their 80s
4. But if they don't vote for Joe, then they are not Black.

3. Young voters
4. Black voters

Her key contribution will be to get donor cash and help down ballot with those who might have stayed home in states they normally should win easily. I bet there are some in the Dems who have resigned to the fact Trump is going to win and she may just be there for the down ballot alone.

She will get more votes in places such as California, NY maybe Hawaii.

She will lose votes in Wisc, Penn, Michigan and some key purple states.

She has a lower chance of winning the election than Joe and that was according to multiple maps I saw projected over the last few weeks and that was before Trump was almost assassinated.

Machin should run if they want to win, but even he is not assured at this point due to his support of the I.R.A. They ruined his aspirations by squeezing him into signing that inflation inducing Bill.

Her key contribution will be to get donor cash and help down ballot with those who might have stayed home in states they normally should win easily. I bet there are some in the Dems who have resigned to the fact Trump is going to win and she may just be there for the down ballot alone.

She has a lower chance of winning the election than Joe and that was according to multiple maps I saw projected over the last few weeks and that was before Trump was almost assassinated.

Machin should run if they want to win, but even he is not assured at this point due to his support of the I.R.A. They ruined his aspirations by squeezing him into signing that inflation inducing Bill.
She will defeat Trump. Manchin is dead meat, he won't get nominated. He won't be on the ticket. Manchin is 76 years old, and will be 77 either during the convention or after, so you can forget about him if age is a concern. A vote for Manchin is damn near a vote for Trump, so no, Manchin should not run.

Last edited:
3. Young voters
4. Black voters
How do you know it's going to be Kamala? Have you learned nothing about your corrupt Party over the last 8 years?

Given the timeframe, I"m almost postiive they have made that calculation and are offering Harris up as the sacrifice.

They have a very weak bench at the moment, but in four years, they can get a couple of the Governors they have an eye on groomed for a run at Vance.

It's hard to imagine Biden's half of the country's voters turning to her, and then combine that with her own who couldn't stomach Biden.

Still, she will step back the immediate risk of nuclear war in that the military will be assuming the responsibility.

And that’s Trump’s biggest problem.

Trump has lost the ‘forced to vote for Trump’ vote.
I don't actually see a better alternative yet, but I do want to see a robust election with the most involvement we can possibly get.

Given the timeframe, I"m almost postiive they have made that calculation and are offering Harris up as the sacrifice.

They have a very weak bench at the moment, but in four years, they can get a couple of the Governors they have an eye on groomed for a run at Vance.

I concur in essence.

The way they did it though carries major risks. We have a younger generation more engaged than people understand if I am to presume that the majority of posts on youtube are people between 18 and 30, I can't confirm of course.

What I can tell you is that repeated comments that received top or near top comments whenever it was related to Harris was "I will not vote for Harris", "she is even less popular than Biden", etc. She is very unpopular, this is quite clear.

There has also been anger in how undemocratic the Primary process was. How is this latest incident going to improve this outlook? Again, I just assume these peopel are younger voters.

She will defeat Trump. Manchin is dead meat, he won't get nominated. He won't be on the ticket. Manchin is 76 years old, and will be 77 either during the convention or after, so you can forget about him if age is a concern. A vote for Manchin is damn near a vote for Trump, so no, Manchin should not run.
Age was not the concern. That was the media's deceptive spin. People were concerned about Biden's dementia. There are no such concerns with Manchin.

Forum List

Back