What Does The American Flag Mean to You?

I had no idea what it stood for so I googled it and those were the top responses.

Though, it turns out it is MMIWG, not MMWG.
🙄 OMG really? You were all ready to mock DukeU for not knowing what it was you posted, and even have in your avatar….That takes a special kind of stupid, boy.

🙄 OMG really? You were all ready to mock DukeU for not knowing what it was you posted, and even have in your avatar….That takes a special kind of stupid, boy.

are you drunk or something?

I said nothing to DukeU and my avatar is the Harpy Eagle, the national bird of Panama

It's the one we had to put up next to the Virginia flag.

R.b2f365d2264be0296c0dde1ecc2c1c6c

Girls all dressed up for their First Communions, Bat Mitzvahs, and Quicineras all on the same block.

Does it mean anything at all to you? I just saw somebody post in another thread that it was just a piece of cloth to them. To me it means all the men and women who fought for our country and many who lost their lives and gave us the ability to fight ourselves to get our country back from the democrats. You see I love to brag that I'm really proud of that ragged old flag.

It represents the greatest nation on the planet.

Does it mean anything at all to you? I just saw somebody post in another thread that it was just a piece of cloth to them. To me it means all the men and women who fought for our country and many who lost their lives and gave us the ability to fight ourselves to get our country back from the democrats. You see I love to brag that I'm really proud of that ragged old flag.

To me, it stands for our Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

POWER.

That's what all flags mean. They're flown to tell people who has the power.

In the US, you have the 50 stars, trying to say the states have the power, and they do to a certain extent, but it also represents the power of the federal govt and the rich who control it.

Forum List

Back