🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What does the “B” in LGBT stand for?

First of all, your continued pursuit of the "only two genders" thing is an idiotic straw man argument. You are arguing against something that I did not say, or at least did not insist on. You are to ridged and unsophisticated to understand that this issue is more complicated and requires more than a yes -there are two genders, or maybe not and that depends on how it is conceptualized

More interesting, you do not even realize how you put your foot in your stupid mouth and confirmed that YOU are the bigot. First, you stated that the use of the term Bi sexual is bigoted because it denies the existence of more than two genders. The YOU deny the existence of more than two genders! Could you really be that fucking stupid?

I find it hilarious how you continue to contradict yourself. You get mad claiming you never said there were more than two genders, that this is all a “straw man argument”, then in the same breath go on to say “or maybe not and that depends on how it is conceptualized”. :laughing0301:

Yes, I freely admit I am considered a “bigot” by brainwashed morons like you, because I state the fact that there are only TWO genders. Could you really be that fucking stupid to not realize that?

I find it hilarious how you continue to contradict yourself. You get mad claiming you never said there were more than two genders, that this is all a “straw man argument”, then in the same breath go on to say “or maybe not and that depends on how it is conceptualized”. :laughing0301:

Yes, I freely admit I am considered a “bigot” by brainwashed morons like you, because I state the fact that there are only TWO genders. Could you really be that fucking stupid to not realize that?
I find in hilarious just how full of shit you are . My position has always been that it is stupid and pointless to debate the number of genders that there are. I have always said that trans people are real, that some people are not 100% male or female. That is not saying that there are more than 2 genders. Could you really be that fucking stupid to not realize that? I said that labels serve no useful purpose. What is so fucking hard to understand about that?

that some people are not 100% male or female. That is not saying that there are more than 2 genders
LMAO.
Some people are not 100% male or female.

My God, where do you people come up with this shit?

So what is an example then, 75% male, 25% female?

LOL :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

And now, an update:

B7D1189B-6E8B-4A92-A240-623C1031701D.jpeg

The pregnant man emoji just realized something:

B3D27C3E-6DE4-46A5-9524-CFDA830783B4.jpeg

He better PRAY for a Caesarian section delivery.

Otherwise he might find out why girls and not boys have vaginas.

The pregnant man emoji just realized something:

View attachment 601529
He better PRAY for a Caesarian section delivery.

Otherwise he might find out why girls and not boys have vaginas.
He's going to exercise his right to abortion.

More than likely it is a super large turd anyway since men can't get pregnant.

“B” = “Bi” right?

Doesn’t that imply there are two genders?

Isn’t that bigotry or something?

Found this post but evidently no one is allowed to talk about this on reddit.

View attachment 598116

What say our resident gender studies experts?
You forgot the "Q", which stands for queer. I guess it is ok for them to call themselves queer but if someone on the right calls them queer that is an insult. If they really wanted to be inclusive they should make it abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz. So, I guess that makes them racists and bigots.

I just had a little confab with the latex midgets and we are becoming quite impatient that no letters have been added yet to describe our own special relationship.

LMAO.
Some people are not 100% male or female.

My God, where do you people come up with this shit?

So what is an example then, 75% male, 25% female?

LOL :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
He is referring to hermaphrodites. A rare physical condition.
Its just a pathetic cop out to keep from discussing the actual issue here. Mental illness.

Forum List

Back