🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What does the “B” in LGBT stand for?

1644212978878.png

Bulimic

*****SMILE*****

:)

“B” = “Bi” right?

Doesn’t that imply there are two genders?

Isn’t that bigotry or something?

Found this post but evidently no one is allowed to talk about this on reddit.

View attachment 598116

What say our resident gender studies experts?

There are only 2 genders, male and female. Anything else is a internally designed and individual construct and not actually real or based in reality.

There are also only 4 possible sexual orientations.

Straight meaning you like your opposite sex.

Gay meaning you like the same sex as yourself.

Bi meaning you like both sexes.

And non sexual meaning you aren't sexual at all.

That's it. You either like dick, or pussy, or dick and pussy, or you don't like either. Anything else is purely just fancy wording for being one of those 4 groups.

Even trans isn't a sexuality. If you're a dude that's a woman that likes dick then you're gay or if you're a trans guy that likes pussy you are straight because no matter what you say you are you're still a man or a woman pretending to be the other.

2 genders and 4 possible sexual preferences.

Progs have purposely destroyed their cities. That is a definition of mental illness. And it gives special groups fighting for acceptance a bad name as being involved in it. The promoting of it as propaganda by the traitors to Western Civilization can only go so far as the decline and impoverishment of the masses expands from it.

ME?
Towards those phoney, fake, and egomaniacal asswipes, yes.
The ones that ARE fake, phoney, liars, charlatans, and pieces of human garbage anyway.
I was always treated like dog shit stuck on their shoe by them, because I wasn't anorexic or muscled, or quaffed, or manicured, or wore designer names, or "cute", or "hunky", or "knew the right people".............these are the ones that get media coverage and have completely and utterly demolished, defiled, and made gay culture into a diseased cancer in this country.
They are lying, backstabbing banshees that live and die by hypocrisy and being "plastic".
They've sold out the entire gay culture as a commodity to be bought and sold for whatever they can get for it.

If that makes me a bigot, so be it.

I always thought it meant bitch....but I don't understand that gender shit.

It really means 'boys', as they hope to lower the age of consent to around 8 years old, so faggots can be fully free to molest them. They just don't like to advertise outside of their little clubhouses.

“B” = “Bi” right?

Doesn’t that imply there are two genders?

Isn’t that bigotry or something?

Found this post but evidently no one is allowed to talk about this on reddit.

View attachment 598116

What say our resident gender studies experts?
Well, I say-to the question of whether or not there are more than two genders- It depends on how you conceptualize and talk about the transgender issue.

Yes there are males and females, but some people are not clearly or entirely male or female genetically and in terms of other biological determinants and well as psych social factors

You can say that those people represent an entirely different gender, or a subset of male and female. many such people chose to transition to the gender opposite that which was assigned at birth to better conform to whatever underlying factors are compelling them to do so. Some decide to make a choice and live as gender fluid or gender non-conforming and simply refuse to allow a gender to be assigned at all. Again, you can say that those people represent an entirely different gender- or not

As for bi sexual, that term, along with pan sexual and some other terms can be applied to those who have sexual relations with both males and females, but also with those- as discussed above- who do not conform to either

So you see Slick, the little trap that you tried to set to put us in a bind on the "two genders" issue and imply that the term "bisexual " hypocritical and bigoted just blew up in your stupid face

Weird
Well, I say-to the question of whether or not there are more than two genders- It depends on how you conceptualize and talk about the transgender issue.

Yes there are males and females, but some people are not clearly or entirely male or female genetically and in terms of other biological determinants and well as psych social factors

You can say that those people represent an entirely different gender, or a subset of male and female. many such people chose to transition to the gender opposite that which was assigned at birth to better conform to whatever underlying factors are compelling them to do so. Some decide to make a choice and live as gender fluid or gender non-conforming and simply refuse to allow a gender to be assigned at all. Again, you can say that those people represent an entirely different gender- or not

As for bi sexual, that term, along with pan sexual and some other terms can be applied to those who have sexual relations with both males and females, but also with those- as discussed above- who do not conform to either

So you see Slick, the little trap that you tried to set to put us in a bind on the "two genders" issue and imply that the term "bisexual " hypocritical and bigoted just blew up in your stupid face
How did it “blow up” in my face? Bisexual means having sex with both sexes, that’s two genders.

You can do all the tap dancing you want, people who “don’t conform” to their actual gender are still that gender and sex. Playing make-believe doesn’t change the scientific truth.

Weird

How did it “blow up” in my face? Bisexual means having sex with both sexes, that’s two genders.

You can do all the tap dancing you want, people who “don’t conform” to their actual gender are still that gender and sex. Playing make-believe doesn’t change the scientific truth.
You need to brush up on your reading comprehension I left open the possibility that people who “don’t conform” to their actual gender are still that gender.(or a variation thereof) The argument that there are more than two genders is not the hill that I am going to die on. Your so called argument blew up on you because you thought that because there is that B in LGBQ that it proves that there are only two genders and by doing so put us in a awkward position of having to "admit ". However it is only you trans deniers who are invested in that issue. The fact is that it is what it is as, I described. Labels are only labels but trans people are people. Complex people -a fact that is lost on you.

Last edited:
If I cared enough to ask, my only question for them would be, "In what way do you mean that word since it apparently has more than one meaning now?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly
There is a book that was written in the 1930s or 1940s in the library of my Church that is titled Gay Games and Crafts for Kids. Actually, I am paraphrasing the title, so I might not have the exact wording but I think you get the picture. Obviously the definition of Gay being uses is Happy not Homosexual.

You need to brush up on your reading comprehension I left open the possibility that people who “don’t conform” to their actual gender are still that gender.(or a variation thereof) The argument that there are more than two genders is not the hill that I am going to die on. Your so called argument blew up on you because you thought that because there is that B in LGBQ that it proves that there are only two genders and by doing so put us in a awkward position of having to "admit ". However it is only you trans deniers who are invested in that issue. The fact is that it is what it is as, I described. Labels are only labels but trans people are people. Complex people -a fact that is lost on you.
“Transgenderism” has nothing to do with it, especially since trans genders are completely made up and mean absolutely nothing in reality.

“Bi” means two, because there are only TWO genders to be attracted to. So indeed the acronym “LGBTQ” is just as bigoted as those of us who know and accept the fact there are only two genders.

“Transgenderism” has nothing to do with it, especially since trans genders are completely made up and mean absolutely nothing in reality.

“Bi” means two, because there are only TWO genders to be attracted to. So indeed the acronym “LGBTQ” is just as bigoted as those of us who know and accept the fact there are only two genders.
Holy shit! Get a grip! Pathetically, you have failed to address, or respond in any meaningful way to any of the points that I made!

Once again you started some shit that you can't finish. You have no business calling anything or any body bigoted. You have a dumbed down obtuse understanding of human sexuality. All that you can do is to bleat about how there are only two genders, even after I pointed out that that is a purely academic construct and has little or nothing to do with the reality and complexity of gender identity, or sexual orientation, and how people actually relate to each other in the real world..

You should spend your time doing some research on the subject instead of trying to set idiotic "gotcha" traps that you think can make LGBT advocates squirm. The only one who is squirming now is you. I am quite sure that you will not do the research and learn something- assuming that you are able to learn which I doubt-because you will not expose yourself to any knowledge that undermines the preconceived, bigoted ideas that you are so invested in.

Holy shit! Get a grip! Pathetically, you have failed to address, or respond in any meaningful way to any of the points that I made!

Once again you started some shit that you can't finish. You have no business calling anything or any body bigoted. You have a dumbed down obtuse understanding of human sexuality. All that you can do is to bleat about how there are only two genders, even after I pointed out that that is a purely academic construct and has little or nothing to do with the reality and complexity of gender identity, or sexual orientation, and how people actually relate to each other in the real world..

You should spend your time doing some research on the subject instead of trying to set idiotic "gotcha" traps that you think can make LGBT advocates squirm. The only one who is squirming now is you. I am quite sure that you will not do the research and learn something- assuming that you are able to learn which I doubt-because you will not expose yourself to any knowledge that undermines the preconceived, bigoted ideas that you are so invested in.
You haven’t made any coherent points.

You can only be attracted to two genders at the most, since there are only two genders.

You can bloviate as much as you want, you can’t change that fact.

I have a whole thread dedicated to that topic.

50 pages plus of you lefties losing your mind on the subject, and to this day not one of you lefties can tell me what the third gender is.

Last edited:
You haven’t made any coherent points.

You can only be attracted to two genders at the most, since there are only two genders.

You can bloviate as much as you want, you can’t change that fact.

I have a whole thread dedicated to that topic.

50 pages plus of you lefties losing your mind on the subject, and to this day not one of you lefties can tell me what the third gender is.
First of all, your continued pursuit of the "only two genders" thing is an idiotic straw man argument. You are arguing against something that I did not say, or at least did not insist on. You are to ridged and unsophisticated to understand that this issue is more complicated and requires more than a yes -there are two genders, or maybe not and that depends on how it is conceptualized

More interesting, you do not even realize how you put your foot in your stupid mouth and confirmed that YOU are the bigot. First, you stated that the use of the term Bi sexual is bigoted because it denies the existence of more than two genders. The YOU deny the existence of more than two genders! Could you really be that fucking stupid?

Forum List

Back