What Does The Total & Complete Repudiation of Jeb Bush Mean?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
From my analysis it means that the total Bush meme, about "Bush kept us safe" which was used as a way to proport that his Administration was successful, is totally, completely and finally put to rest.

Case in point, T-Rump, went to South Carolina, the known and stated Bush stronghold and said to a crowded room full of Republicans that Bush DID NOT keep us safe. Moreover, he stated that they KNEW that there were no weapons of mass destruction, and they STILL waged for war, that was a complete and total disaster.

Here's the interesting thing about that. The day after, most to all Republican and right-wing pundits were bashing Trump with the response that it was a Democrat thing to say, or a left-wing talking point, NOT that it was false or a lie, but that it was a left-wing talking point. That argument in itself speaks volumes.

I watched "Morning Joe's" Joe Scarborough repeat that sentiment multiple times on his show the morning after and I was just stunned how him and people like him kept saying that. I listened to Tom Sullivan that day and he said the same thing. I've been tweeting and being re tweeted by Sullivan for months and I've stated to him that the Republicans are going to hang by that meme and sentiment that "Bush kept us safe" because it's a lie and they haven't dealt with that lie, and until they do, they will continue to falter. He tepidly agreed, but didn't outright state it.

Here comes Trump stating what even establishment Democrats didn't have the balls to say, to the establishment Republicans face. They all swore he was going to go down in South Carolina. Turns out that he won and he won DECISIVELY despite of and perhaps because of his statements denouncing the Bush lie.

Now you've all seen me stating the same exact thing T-Rump said on here for years, and just as the establishment response, all the USMB RWers respond with sentiments that it's just a far left thing to say. Well it's not, it never has been, the only partisan response is the response that DEFENDS the Bush lies lo these many years.

I thank God for Trump for being the one to FINALLY bring this lie to a screeching halt. Despite what the defenders will say, it's a lie, because the Bush name is now mud, and this is by YOUR OWN standards, the fact that his brother has, had, and never had a change in hell to make it this election cycle.

Now we have a man who went down in a STUNNINGLY embarrassing way ending his career in total defeat a and collapse. Here's what the Young Turks had to say about it...

I say good riddance to bad rubbish. What say you?

It means that people are angry.

That they don't want anymore 'nice guys' like his Brother and Father.

They want someone that is mean, nasty and vengeful.

And they mistakenly believe that Trump The Punk is that man.

Trump is nothing more than a New Yawk mouth doing 'The Dozens' on camera.

Been around plenty of them. Loud mouths all. Pussies all. Confront them and they wilt.

Look at Trump afraid of little Megyn Kelly. What a laugh

He's just another loud mouth, punk ass New Yorker that can't survive outside his own little New York world

It means that people are angry.

That they don't want anymore 'nice guys' like his Brother and Father.

They want someone that is mean, nasty and vengeful.

And they mistakenly believe that Trump The Punk is that man.

Trump is nothing more than a New Yawk mouth doing 'The Dozens' on camera.

Been around plenty of them. Loud mouths all. Pussies all. Confront them and they wilt.

Look at Trump afraid of little Megyn Kelly. What a laugh

He's just another loud mouth, punk ass New Yorker that can't survive outside his own little New York world
Please keep your New Yorker comments to yourself I agree with the rest of your statement

It's what I have been saying. To support Trump, the rubes have to repudiate every last thing they have professed to believe for the past 7 years.

Trump certainly is spouting a decade old Democratic line, and his rubes are guzzling it down.

It's a fascinating thing to watch. One of the most interesting phenomenon I have ever seen. And it confirms everything I have ever suspected about the rube herd.

It's what I have been saying. To support Trump, the rubes have to repudiate every last thing they have professed to believe for the past 7 years.

Trump certainly is spouting a decade old Democratic line, and his rubes are guzzling it down.

It's a fascinating thing to watch. One of the most interesting phenomenon I have ever seen. And it confirms everything I have ever suspected about the rube herd.
yep ...if dems say it it's wrong ,,,republicans say it it's gosple.........politics over country is the repub way

The Bush name is dirt. You people are reading too much into it. The Bush name was destroyed by Dubya, and too many people refuse to allow a Bush to ever hold the White House again.

Politics is great, it removes all rationality and reason from otherwise rational and reasonable people..... none of which (referring to the latter) are in this thread....... well one, of course. :thup:

Oh and no, I'm not a Republican.

:lol:

Trump supporters want someone who will kick a liberal right in the nuts if they get uppity.

"Total and complete repudiation of Jeb Bush"? Pretty strong words for a guy who merely dropped out of a primary race. It must have been the total and complete repudiation of the Clinton administration when Hillary dropped out of the 2008 race.

The Bush name is dirt. You people are reading too much into it. The Bush name was destroyed by Dubya, and too many people refuse to allow a Bush to ever hold the White House again.
Yes, the only reason Sanders and Trump have made it as far as they have is because no one wanted to have to choose between another Clinton and another Bush. Especially another Bush.

"Total and complete repudiation of Jeb Bush"? Pretty strong words for a guy who merely dropped out of a primary race. It must have been the total and complete repudiation of the Clinton administration when Hillary dropped out of the 2008 race.
The repudiation of Bush was seen in the voting booth. There was a very loud "GET THE FUCK OUT!" by the voters.

Please keep your New Yorker comments to yourself I agree with the rest of your statement

It happens to be the truth.

Let me tell you a true, honest to God story......

A client of mine moved down here to Florida to start a business. He was from Bawstawn and had a Bawstawn accent. A thick one

We talked off and on fairly often, nice guy. One day he's in my Office and is fairly despondent, says he can't get any footing trying to sell his idea (a good one)

I told him, "John, you're from Bawstawn and most people down here can't tell the difference between a Bawstawn accent and a New Yawk accent. As you're talking to your prospective clients, work into the conversation the fact that you're from Bawstawn. You don't have to bad mouth New Yawk, but let it be known you're not from there. John....... People down here just won't do business with New Yawkers. Been burned too many times."

He was offended at first. Quite a bit.

A few weeks, maybe a couple Months later, he stopped in and told me how right I was (like I always am). Business was booming, he was making new friends, his kids were getting along better in school, his neighbors were talking to him now.

Look, whether you realize it or not....... New Yawkers are not well-liked outside of New Yawk. And for good reason.

Not all of them are asswipes but a lot of them are. In my business, I had over two thousand customers. Out of the usual 'Two Percent' that are problems (a general rule of thumb), the majority of them were New Yawkers.

Not all New Yawkers are a problem. Some of them are the sweetest people you'd ever want to meet but.....

But most of my problems were New Yawkers. Way out of proportion for their numbers.

Take that for what it's worth. Maybe you can learn and prosper from it.

Maybe not. It's up to you

It means the GOP establishment is losing its grip on power, over $125 million spent on attacks ads couldn't budge Bush numbers. It didn't even help other GOP establishment candidates.

From my analysis it means that the total Bush meme, about "Bush kept us safe" which was used as a way to proport that his Administration was successful, is totally, completely and finally put to rest.

Case in point, T-Rump, went to South Carolina, the known and stated Bush stronghold and said to a crowded room full of Republicans that Bush DID NOT keep us safe. Moreover, he stated that they KNEW that there were no weapons of mass destruction, and they STILL waged for war, that was a complete and total disaster.

Here's the interesting thing about that. The day after, most to all Republican and right-wing pundits were bashing Trump with the response that it was a Democrat thing to say, or a left-wing talking point, NOT that it was false or a lie, but that it was a left-wing talking point. That argument in itself speaks volumes.

I watched "Morning Joe's" Joe Scarborough repeat that sentiment multiple times on his show the morning after and I was just stunned how him and people like him kept saying that. I listened to Tom Sullivan that day and he said the same thing. I've been tweeting and being re tweeted by Sullivan for months and I've stated to him that the Republicans are going to hang by that meme and sentiment that "Bush kept us safe" because it's a lie and they haven't dealt with that lie, and until they do, they will continue to falter. He tepidly agreed, but didn't outright state it.

Here comes Trump stating what even establishment Democrats didn't have the balls to say, to the establishment Republicans face. They all swore he was going to go down in South Carolina. Turns out that he won and he won DECISIVELY despite of and perhaps because of his statements denouncing the Bush lie.

Now you've all seen me stating the same exact thing T-Rump said on here for years, and just as the establishment response, all the USMB RWers respond with sentiments that it's just a far left thing to say. Well it's not, it never has been, the only partisan response is the response that DEFENDS the Bush lies lo these many years.

I thank God for Trump for being the one to FINALLY bring this lie to a screeching halt. Despite what the defenders will say, it's a lie, because the Bush name is now mud, and this is by YOUR OWN standards, the fact that his brother has, had, and never had a change in hell to make it this election cycle.

Now we have a man who went down in a STUNNINGLY embarrassing way ending his career in total defeat a and collapse. Here's what the Young Turks had to say about it...

I say good riddance to bad rubbish. What say you?

Poach more Rinos

Yes, the only reason Sanders and Trump have made it as far as they have is because no one wanted to have to choose between another Clinton and another Bush. Especially another Bush.
I believe that about Sanders but not Trump. Conservatives don't know what they want. They've convinced themselves they're a beaten dog backed into a corner, and Trump is the loudest and has the biggest teeth.

It happens to be the truth.

Let me tell you a true, honest to God story......

A client of mine moved down here to Florida to start a business. He was from Bawstawn and had a Bawstawn accent. A thick one

We talked off and on fairly often, nice guy. One day he's in my Office and is fairly despondent, says he can't get any footing trying to sell his idea (a good one)

I told him, "John, you're from Bawstawn and most people down here can't tell the difference between a Bawstawn accent and a New Yawk accent. As you're talking to your prospective clients, work into the conversation the fact that you're from Bawstawn. You don't have to bad mouth New Yawk, but let it be known you're not from there. John....... People down here just won't do business with New Yawkers. Been burned too many times."

He was offended at first. Quite a bit.

A few weeks, maybe a couple Months later, he stopped in and told me how right I was (like I always am). Business was booming, he was making new friends, his kids were getting along better in school, his neighbors were talking to him now.

Look, whether you realize it or not....... New Yawkers are not well-liked outside of New Yawk. And for good reason.

Not all of them are asswipes but a lot of them are. In my business, I had over two thousand customers. Out of the usual 'Two Percent' that are problems (a general rule of thumb), the majority of them were New Yawkers.

Not all New Yawkers are a problem. Some of them are the sweetest people you'd ever want to meet but.....

But most of my problems were New Yawkers. Way out of proportion for their numbers.

Take that for what it's worth. Maybe you can learn and prosper from it.

Maybe not. It's up to you
Maybe you can explain the 37% of republicans supporting him now, the loudmouth from NY Maybe they haven't had the same experiences as you?

And yet who received a commanding lead in the South Carolina primary?

A New Yorker. So you see my point about the rube herd. This is some really weird shit going on.

I tried to make the same point before the primary:

Howdy, South Karo-linah! Ted Cruz here, y'all. From the great Southern sovereign state of TEXAS!

(pause for yee haws, rebel yells, and applause)

So tell me...what do y'all think of carpetbagging New Yorkers?

Forum List

Back