What Does Trump Have In Common With Ivanka? Apparently "Sex"

What a weirdo. Wtf is funny about him pulling out "sex" out thousands of commonalities they may have?

I like that has a good sense of humor. It's a shame some here would try spinning it into something inappropriate.

How would he know about his daughters sex life?
Did I say I know anything about her sex life?

Obviously he does. The simple fact he mentioned sex when asked is so sick.

I believe Clinton may of had an affair with Flowers, but none of the others, Conways husband was the lawyer for Paula Jones. Kellyanne was part of the anti right wing anti Clinton group in the early 90's. Trump is the real womanizer, he said so himself, he just can't help himself.

What a brainless, hyper-partisan sucker.

Trump "I just can't help myself" Conway was jones lawyer, Kellyanne is now chair of Trumps compaign, keep up.

Now a jew , Lewinski took Bill down over sex
and now anther Jew , Weiner is trying to take Hillary down due to his alleged sex escapades.

I do not believe much in coincidences.

I will say this for hillary, at least she brings up new crimes to be discussed each time. Trump is getting boring with all the same stuff constantly being replayed for effect.

I like that has a good sense of humor. It's a shame some here would try spinning it into something inappropriate.

I believe Clinton may of had an affair with Flowers, but none of the others, Conways husband was the lawyer for Paula Jones. Kellyanne was part of the anti right wing anti Clinton group in the early 90's. Trump is the real womanizer, he said so himself, he just can't help himself.

Trump "I just can't help myself" Conway was jones lawyer, Kellyanne is now chair of Trumps compaign, keep up.

and now anther Jew , Weiner is trying to take Hillary down due to his alleged sex escapades.

I too don't think it is a coincidence that you have a preoccupation with Jews and seek out that theme in all news.

I will say this for hillary, at least she brings up new crimes to be discussed each time. Trump is getting boring with all the same stuff constantly being replayed for effect.

Pussy grabber - the Republican choice for president.

Needs to be repeated often.

Lucy Hamilton and I so much as raise an eyebrow and we are flayed alive! why is everyone else excused?

It's because we are pretty isn't it?

I too don't think it is a coincidence that you have a preoccupation with Jews and seek out that theme in all news.

No its not a coincidence, with only 10,mil jews in the US, mayb 12,. Then Conway's husband was the lawyer for Jones, and Kellyanne had it in for Bill Clinton in the early 90's.

The Republicans are so dishonest, and will go to any extreme to get in office. Trump claimed the election will be rigged, he is right he is rigging it, with help, which is why he was so sure of his winning or seems to be very assured, just like Bush Jr.

Pussy grabber - the Republican choice for president.

Needs to be repeated often.
Traitor and criminal - the Democratic choice for president

Needs to be repeated just as often.

Lucy Hamilton and I so much as raise an eyebrow and we are flayed alive! why is everyone else excused?

It's because we are pretty isn't it?

Probably. I love your avatar.

The faked oversensitivity and lack of sense of humor is obvious with some of you people.

769f2f4750805f4d3a7eaed574719472.jpg

No its not a coincidence, with only 10,000 jews in the US, mayb 12,000. Then Conway's husband was the lawyer for Jones, and Kellyanne had it in for Bill Clinton in the early 90's.

The Republicans are so dishonest, and will go to any extreme to get in office. Trump claimed the election will be rigged, he is right he is rigging it.
how is Trump rigging it? can you show proof as hard to dispute as the proof showing that hillary and the DNC plan to rig it?
Please do. It could be what causes me not to vote for Trump.
I mean, Im not thrilled that he was foolish enough to use locker room talk in a public place but honestly, that is nowhere near as bad as announcing that he plans to destroy this country and start a war with Russia.
A war with Russia would be a mistake even with a leader that had a brain, hillary is no match for Putin.

Not one of the pictures posted was in any way, shape, or form inappropriate. A father proud of his attractive daughter and showing her off.

Only truly sicked-minded people like you Leftists would find anything wrong with any of this.

No its not a coincidence, with only 10,000 jews in the US, mayb 12,000. Then Conway's husband was the lawyer for Jones, and Kellyanne had it in for Bill Clinton in the early 90's.

The Republicans are so dishonest, and will go to any extreme to get in office. Trump claimed the election will be rigged, he is right he is rigging it.
how is Trump rigging it? can you show proof as hard to dispute as the proof showing that hillary and the DNC plan to rig it?
Please do. It could be what causes me not to vote for Trump.
I mean, Im not thrilled that he was foolish enough to use locker room talk in a public place but honestly, that is nowhere near as bad as announcing that he plans to destroy this country and start a war with Russia.
A war with Russia would be a mistake even with a leader that had a brain, hillary is no match for Putin.

I decided not to vote for him during the Rep debates. He is vulgar, and a charlatan. Anyone who can see can see right through him, he is a Judas. Where are his tax returns. No TRump is going to start a war with Iran, one of Russia's allies, the jews control Trump, he is surrounded by neocon jews.

Not one of the pictures posted was in any way, shape, or form inappropriate. A father proud of his attractive daughter and showing her off.

Only truly sicked-minded people like you Leftists would find anything wrong with any of this.

Just the opposite , only sick minded people would not find a problem with it.

Forum List

Back