What Does Trump Have In Common With Ivanka? Apparently "Sex"

This fucking guy is unbelievable. WILDLY inappropriate.

Imagine any other father sitting next to their daughter and saying such a thing. It is so lecherous and disgusting. This pervert actually constantly has his daughter in his head when he is thinking sex. It isn't a funny thing, he has mental problems.

Imagine any other father sitting next to their daughter and saying such a thing. It is so lecherous and disgusting. This pervert actually constantly has his daughter in his head when he is thinking sex. It isn't a funny thing, he has mental problems.

Seriously. I don't think folks recognize the extremely disturbing behavior he constantly displays towards his daughter.

I've really gotten into paying attention to Ivanka's body language towards him. She often displays fear, I've noticed. I think they actually have a good relationship, but there might be something unhealthy there, she seems afraid of him.

Seriously. I don't think folks recognize the extremely disturbing behavior he constantly displays towards his daughter.

I've really gotten into paying attention to Ivanka's body language towards him. She often displays fear, I've noticed. I think they actually have a good relationship, but there might be something unhealthy there, she seems afraid of him.

She does seem afraid of him, she recoils whenever he goes to hug or kiss her.

I see some here are still trying to push they're Clinton nonsense. lol

Your candidate is done. There comes a time when we have to face certain facts. :)

I believe, we are seeing a sign of butthurt.

While Hillary is getting caught crime after crime, this is the best they can do.

I believe, we are seeing a sign of butthurt.

While Hillary is getting caught crime after crime, this is the best they can do.

Riddle me this...

How can this be "butthurt" when I posted this before todays news came out?

Today's crime?

There is month's worth of crimes uncovered by Wiki/o'Keefe... but today is a special butthurt day indeed.

Is this the OP's attempt to divert from the FBI's investigation of Hillary? LMAO! Nice try. This is old news and no one cares.

If you watch the Howard Stern interview of Trump and Ivanka she looks uncomfortable listening to her father talk about sex the way he does with her sitting there. Make no mistake, a father that has no respect for his daughter regarding sex has absolutely no regard for other women regarding sex. He is a Bill Cosby pervert.

Derps if you can't address the OP you need to take your vitriol to the Flame Zone. Bye now.

I will say this for hillary, at least she brings up new crimes to be discussed each time. Trump is getting boring with all the same stuff constantly being replayed for effect.

Pussy grabber - the Republican choice for president.

Needs to be repeated often.
Traitor and criminal - the Democratic choice for president

Needs to be repeated just as often.

Yea but difference is what we say about Trump is not a lie and you know it.

I will say this for hillary, at least she brings up new crimes to be discussed each time. Trump is getting boring with all the same stuff constantly being replayed for effect.

Pussy grabber - the Republican choice for president.

Needs to be repeated often.
Traitor and criminal - the Democratic choice for president

Needs to be repeated just as often.

Yea but difference is what we say about Trump is not a lie and you know it.
mIght not be. No proof either way.
But we do have proof of the illegal activities by your protected whore hillary dont we?

another thread geared to steering eyes away

from the corrupt and scandalous hillary clinton

just look how much fun its going to be watching her try to stay out of prison for the next 4 years.
We Americans just have to make sure to elect congressmen that will go after her and make her life more miserable than it already is.
Any congressman that agrees to anything that shrew wants needs to be replaced.
you think obama was obstructed? just wait.

just look how much fun its going to be watching her try to stay out of prison for the next 4 years.
We Americans just have to make sure to elect congressmen that will go after her and make her life more miserable than it already is.
Any congressman that agrees to anything that shrew wants needs to be replaced.
you think obama was obstructed? just wait.

this is going to be awesome

might have to get cable again

--LOL

One even wonders if Trump were to have a meeting with Putin would he offer up Ivanka as a peace offering? Escroto Trump is lecherous enough that you could not put anything past him. His daughter recoils in fear whenever he attempts even to hug her. There is a lot that goes on behind closed doors that she is afraid to talk about.

Forum List

Back