What does Trump have to offer to us gays?

Will he also place some gays on the federal courts?

I'd like to see a gay person lead a major post in his admin if he wins in next months election. How about sec of state?

I'd like to see a gay person lead a major post in his admin if he wins in next months election. How about sec of state?

Prove you are the most qualified and the sky's the limit. If you just want a free ride for being gay, sorry, your ship has run aground.

Trump doesn't hate those of us who are just people trying to get along in the world.

Like me, he hates the fucking pedophiles using being gay or being a drag queen as leverage for getting into places where kids are.

The generation before me literally had a civil war with the government and police in order to get them to leave us all alone and let us just live a nice quiet life, like everybody else.

But these new little corporate whoremongers and hatemongers are out there shoving thier shit down peoples throats, and NOBODY wants that. And thats what I hate and despise.

These little shit hoarders have completely demolished the rights and changes that the generation before me fought for. They've pissed on it and shit on it, and stomped on it, till theres nothing left.

I hope they all fucking get shot in the face! Better yet, get beaten in an alley. Piece of shit motherfucking prick sellouts!!!

What does Trump have to offer to us gays? Is he going to maintain our rights to marry? Love each other and maybe select a few of us for his cabinet?
If you didn't like the Trump tennis shoes, or trump bible or trump watch, maybe you will like the Trump Double dildo. He says it is the best that's ever been, nothing like it, the greatest!
1728102505992.jpeg

He had a gay man in his Cabinet.

Try doing some research. Trump has never been anti gay.

What does Trump have to offer to us gays? Is he going to maintain our rights to marry? Love each other and maybe select a few of us for his cabinet?
He worked to get more funding for AIDS research than any other President. He has always and will treat gay people like all other people. He made no move whatsoever to take away any rights from gays before and there is nothing in his proposals suggesting he would now.

Otherwise he will do his best to close the border, get the bad actors and as many other illegals out of the country as possible, promote a healthy economy for all demographics, and a strong, free, secure American with liberty, options, choices, opportunity and prosperity for all

That's all gay people or any people should should expect from their President.

Last edited:

He'll offer you and every American more prosperity. More law and order and safer streets. He won't continue to enrich Iran who would kill you in a nanosecond. I'd say that should be enough, but you faghadist will continue to push you lifestyle in normal people's face. We don't need your kind in government, we need real role models.

Forum List

Back