What drives TDS?

TheShockJock

Dec 13, 2019
We are all familiar with those on here afflicted with TDS but what motivates or causes the phenomenon?

Once again we see the hand of the msm--encouraging and helping to set up the practice of thinking or making decisions as a group in a way that discourages creativity or individual responsibility.

Yet the real source of Trump derangement syndrome is his desire to wage a multifront pushback—politically, socially, economically, and culturally—against what might be called the elite postmodern progressive world.

The Real Reason for Trump Derangement Syndrome

The desire to have a President we can respect

I think part of it is that he is an arrogant, brash jerk of a man.

What seals the deal is that he is an arrogant, brash jerk of a man who is fighting against the globalist agenda to eliminate national sovereignty and flood the western world with those intent on destroying western culture.

The driver of this vehicle

OIP.JG_eV0rBLJKq3g-zf-bZ_wHaEK

What seals the deal is that he is an arrogant, brash jerk of a man who is fighting against the globalist agenda to eliminate national sovereignty and flood the western world with those intent on destroying western culture.
I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 because he is arrogant, brash jerk of a man. I could probably add a few more adjectives to that description, but there are already enough. Also, live in a state that was red enough that I did not have to be concerned with HRC taking the electoral votes.

I probably will vote for Trump in 2020 even though he is an asshole. He is America's Assshole and sometime an asshole is exactly what is needed.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 because he is arrogant, brash jerk of a man. I could probably add a few more adjectives to that description, but there are already enough. Also, live in a state that was red enough that I did not have to be concerned with HRC taking the electoral votes.

I probably will vote for Trump in 2020 even though he is an asshole. He is America's Assshole and sometime an asshole is exactly what is needed.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 because he is arrogant, brash jerk of a man. I could probably add a few more adjectives to that description, but there are already enough.

Neither did I, for similar reasons.

Also, live in a state that was red enough that I did not have to be concerned with HRC taking the electoral votes.

I live in a very purple state, and in any given election, it could go either way. My vote could actually make a difference.

But, I STILL wont' vote for him.

What seals the deal is that he is an arrogant, brash jerk of a man who is fighting against the globalist agenda to eliminate national sovereignty and flood the western worlA

I do not think Real Americans respect your heroes.

Basically you are out of touch with Real Americans.

What seals the deal is that he is an arrogant, brash jerk of a man who is fighting against the globalist agenda to eliminate national sovereignty and flood the western worlA

I do not think Real Americans respect your heroes.

Basically you are out of touch with Real Americans.
Which of us are you responding to?

One of is is a globalist who is against free speech and is only capable of parroting leftist talking points while one is a thinking individual who is against globalism, very much for national sovereignty and operates according to principles rather than blind partisanship.

Last edited:
The quality of the discussions on this forum have dropped dramatically.

I spend more time searching for any threat at all, with a topic that isn't just the lowest quality of people saying "Dur trump sucks".

Do you people have nothing else at all in life, other than partisan bitterness?

Still getting mine out of my system since Thanksgiving.

1*0t8Y2_2RSUwnsgB6xfniFw.jpeg

I guess I always expected people to be angry at the president, but even then, they usually have actual topics to talk about.

This happened, and I disagree with what so-and-so did.

But lately the only topic in some of these thread is.... so-and-so sucks. That's not a topic.

Still getting mine out of my system since Thanksgiving.

1*0t8Y2_2RSUwnsgB6xfniFw.jpeg

I guess I always expected people to be angry at the president, but even then, they usually have actual topics to talk about.

This happened, and I disagree with what so-and-so did.

But lately the only topic in some of these thread is.... so-and-so sucks. That's not a topic.

Talking about politics is like talking about sports. People have their favorite teams and their opinions, and they're passionate about both.

Right now, one team is having a good season and the supporters of the other team are upset about it. When the roles are reversed, the same will happen.

The only real difference between politics and sports is ... politics has really ugly cheerleaders.

hqdefault.jpg

What drove ODS in so many of you for eight years? Probably a lot of the same stuff that is driving TDS...

Your moral equivalence arguments are getting tiresome. Can't you come up with something else?

Forum List

Back