What drives TDS?

Do you people have nothing else at all in life, other than partisan bitterness?

Still getting mine out of my system since Thanksgiving.

1*0t8Y2_2RSUwnsgB6xfniFw.jpeg

I guess I always expected people to be angry at the president, but even then, they usually have actual topics to talk about.

This happened, and I disagree with what so-and-so did.

But lately the only topic in some of these thread is.... so-and-so sucks. That's not a topic.

Talking about politics is like talking about sports. People have their favorite teams and their opinions, and they're passionate about both.

Right now, one team is having a good season and the supporters of the other team are upset about it. When the roles are reversed, the same will happen.

The only real difference between politics and sports is ... politics has really ugly cheerleaders.

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah, I guess I'm the odd person on the forum, that craves real discussions... rather than merely "you suck".

Not saying I expected to not have "you suck", but hopefully not just exclusively "you suck" as the entire discussion.

Do you people have nothing else at all in life, other than partisan bitterness?

Still getting mine out of my system since Thanksgiving.

1*0t8Y2_2RSUwnsgB6xfniFw.jpeg

I guess I always expected people to be angry at the president, but even then, they usually have actual topics to talk about.

This happened, and I disagree with what so-and-so did.

But lately the only topic in some of these thread is.... so-and-so sucks. That's not a topic.

Talking about politics is like talking about sports. People have their favorite teams and their opinions, and they're passionate about both.

Right now, one team is having a good season and the supporters of the other team are upset about it. When the roles are reversed, the same will happen.

The only real difference between politics and sports is ... politics has really ugly cheerleaders.

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah, I guess I'm the odd person on the forum, that craves real discussions... rather than merely "you suck".

Not saying I expected to not have "you suck", but hopefully not just exclusively "you suck" as the entire discussion.

In the real world, real discussions only seem to happen one-on-one between people who respect each other. When groups of people get together, the conversation tends to be a bit less nuanced.

LOCAL1_160409988_AR_0_GZUDLGDHPIFT.jpg

We are all familiar with those on here afflicted with TDS but what motivates or causes the phenomenon?

Once again we see the hand of the msm--encouraging and helping to set up the practice of thinking or making decisions as a group in a way that discourages creativity or individual responsibility.

Yet the real source of Trump derangement syndrome is his desire to wage a multifront pushback—politically, socially, economically, and culturally—against what might be called the elite postmodern progressive world.

The Real Reason for Trump Derangement Syndrome

Probably the same thing that drove Obama Derangement Sundrome.

Idiots.

We are all familiar with those on here afflicted with TDS but what motivates or causes the phenomenon?

Once again we see the hand of the msm--encouraging and helping to set up the practice of thinking or making decisions as a group in a way that discourages creativity or individual responsibility.

Yet the real source of Trump derangement syndrome is his desire to wage a multifront pushback—politically, socially, economically, and culturally—against what might be called the elite postmodern progressive world.

Idiots.

Ridiculous.....no such syndrome existed.

The media constantly promoted Obama.

Try and face up to the truth ....Democrats have no issues. The economy is booming and America’s international position is strong. In foreign affairs, the U.S. has remembered in the nick of time what Machiavelli advised princes five centuries ago: Don’t seek to be loved, seek to be feared.

The contrast with the Obama years must be painful for any honest leftist. For future generations, the Kavanaugh fight will stand as a marker of the Democratic Party’s intellectual bankruptcy, the flashing red light on the dashboard that says “Empty.” The left is beaten.

Last edited:
People were trying to get Obama forcibly removed from office before he even took the oath. They sued in court over his birth certificate.

Trump himself spent years trying to get Obama forced from office with his retarded birther campaign.

Trump also called for his friend Nancy Pelosi to forcibly removed Bush from office for lying about WMDs.

So fuck him and all of you. Karma's a bitch.

Oh, and this:

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby!

Democrats had convinced themselves that permanent, absolute, power was theirs. The election of Hillary was a mere formality. With Four years of wide open borders and rampant murder demographic replacement of Americans would be complete. In addition democrats would have had four more years to attack the deplorable, smelly Wal-Mart shoppers and so thoroughly demoralize them that they dare not vote. Rule by our coastal betters would be complete.

Along came Trump. The democrats hate us. They hate us so much that they want to make him pay for our rebellion in voting for him.

Idiots.

Try and face up to the truth ....Democrats have no issues. The economy is booming and America’s international position is strong. In foreign affairs, the U.S. has remembered in the nick of time what Machiavelli advised princes five centuries ago: Don’t seek to be loved, seek to be feared.

The contrast with the Obama years must be painful for any honest leftist. For future generations, the Kavanaugh fight will stand as a marker of the Democratic Party’s intellectual bankruptcy, the flashing red light on the dashboard that says “Empty.” The left is beaten.

That is the problem with Trumpists. They plagiarize something, claim it as your own and then claim a special and falsely unique victimhood status.

It started with Bush
Public image of George W. Bush - Wikipedia

And continued with Obama:
Obama Derangement Syndrome

Idiots.

That is the problem with Trumpists. They plagiarize something, claim it as your own and then claim a special and falsely unique victimhood status.

It started with Bush

The best part is, they've become exactly what they complained about for eight years... and they don't even realize it.

For eight years they railed on about Obama supporters blind, unwavering loyalty to their candidate... their inability to look at him critically and criticize him when necessary... they were mindless drones, part of the "collective," in their eyes Obama could do no wrong...

Idiots.

It started with Bush

I have to correct you and I saw this start with Bill Clinton...

It grew more under Bush and even more under Obama and now it is at a fever pitch with Trump...

Idiots.

It started with Bush

Ridiculous .....neither bush nor obama was subjected to efforts to throw them out of office. Neither bush nor Obama had an overwhelming media bias against them.....expecially obama for whom the media constantly and slavishly supported day in and day out with no criticism to speak of at all.

Bush had a lot of liberal critics but nowhere near the level that Trump has been subjected to.

Neither bush or Obama was subjected to a pervasive hatred from the entertainment industry like Trump has been subjected to not even to mention all the celebrities cursing him with the most vulgar language etc.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/13/inside-the-medias-relentless-crusade-to-destroy-president-trump/

The loyalty of Democrats is to their party and NOT to average Americans and that's why they hate Trump.

Idiots.

It started with Bush

Ridiculous .....neither bush nor obama was subjected to efforts to throw them out of office. Neither bush nor Obama had an overwhelming media bias against them.....expecially obama for whom the media constantly and slavishly supported day in and day out with no criticism to speak of at all.

Bush had a lot of liberal critics but nowhere near the level that Trump has been subjected to.

Neither bush or Obama was subjected to a pervasive hatred from the entertainment industry like Trump has been subjected to not even to mention all the celebrities cursing him with the most vulgar language etc.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/13/inside-the-medias-relentless-crusade-to-destroy-president-trump/

How old are you?

Why I ask is because you must have been either in diapers when Bush was President or ignoring the hate from MSNBC and left when Bush was President...

Hell Kanye West called Bush a racist during the Katrina concert well if I remember he said Bush did not care about black people...

So Bush was hated...

Trump connects with all Americans and destroys democrats ambition for slavery, with regulations

Forum List

Back