🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What ever happened to KWANZAA?

What the fuck is wrong with you guys tonight? I mean it. You are really pissing me off.

Karenga is the asshole who started kwanza a fucking make believe bullshit occaision.

What about it is make believe?

A virgin birth?

Millions of people celebrate Kwanzaa. I know we do. The observance of the nguza saba starts on the 26th.

Heri za Kwanzaa.
Here are the characteristics of a Kwanzaa supporter:
(1) Racist Black Asshole,
(2) Welfare baby with a 10th grad education,
(3) Never had more than a minimum wage job,
(4) A loser who blames whitey and not their lack of education and drive for why they are on the bottom of the economic scale.

I think that fits you perfectly

I thought Asslips was supposed to drive a new Mercedes, have a white girl he's fucking (Think black, fuck white...black women won't have him?) and makes a 6 figure number?...Asslips?

No way. He can claim what he wants, but you can tell he's a loser by all he stands for!

Yeah...blacks only make that kind of money in pro sports or race baiting,
Rev. Asslips?

Millions of people celebrate Kwanzaa. I know we do. The observance of the nguza saba starts on the 26th.

Heri za Kwanzaa.
Here are the characteristics of a Kwanzaa supporter:
(1) Racist Black Asshole,
(2) Welfare baby with a 10th grad education,
(3) Never had more than a minimum wage job,
(4) A loser who blames whitey and not their lack of education and drive for why they are on the bottom of the economic scale.

I think that fits you perfectly
Aside from you not fitting the "black" part of your number 1, your post is describing you.

President and Mrs. Obuma wish a Happy Kwanzaa

Gretawire ^
THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press Secretary FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE December 26, 2014 Statement from the President and the First Lady on Kwanzaa Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to those celebrating Kwanzaa this holiday season. Today begins a celebration highlighting the rich African American heritage and culture through the seven principles of Kwanzaa—unity, self-determination, collective work and responsibility, cooperative economics, purpose, creativity and faith. During this season, families come together to reflect on blessings of the past year and look forward to the promises in the year ahead. As we remain committed to building a country that...

For years of going to the post office and they always offered me Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa stamps...but not this year, they said they had a few 2011 FOREVER Kwanzaa stamps but nothing for 2014.... Has the "holiday" dropped out of favor? Used to hear it mentioned all the time is ads for the season, not a word this year...Any answers?
A religion started in prison by a thug. I should say a false religion.

For years of going to the post office and they always offered me Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa stamps...but not this year, they said they had a few 2011 FOREVER Kwanzaa stamps but nothing for 2014.... Has the "holiday" dropped out of favor? Used to hear it mentioned all the time is ads for the season, not a word this year...Any answers?

It was a commercial endeavor that fell to the ground like a lead balloon. There was no historical value to the made-up "holiday."

What the fuck is wrong with you guys tonight? I mean it. You are really pissing me off.

Karenga is the asshole who started kwanza a fucking make believe bullshit occaision.

What about it is make believe?

A virgin birth?

Don't you believe that life sprung forth from a mixture of goo, carbon, and a little electricity? First there was no life then **poof** there was life. Let's see you recreate THAT "miracle."

A religion started in prison by a thug. I should say a false religion.

That almost describes Islam.

Forum List

Back