🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What ever happened to KWANZAA?

Kwanzaa is a contrivance. You can't force those things out of some contrived effort to breed multi-culturalism.

For years of going to the post office and they always offered me Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa stamps...but not this year, they said they had a few 2011 FOREVER Kwanzaa stamps but nothing for 2014.... Has the "holiday" dropped out of favor? Used to hear it mentioned all the time is ads for the season, not a word this year...Any answers?
A religion started in prison by a thug. I should say a false religion.
Jesus was a vagrant. Dont judge. Kwanzaa is not a religion you retard.

Lack of interest in a fake holiday.
True.

Made-up shit... originating with a collective sense of Yuletide Envy and cultural insufficiency... was never going to get enough traction to be sustainable, anyway.

I'd say that the jury is still out on Kwanzaa, but it's a cultural affectation rather than a historical or religious observance, and it would not be missed overly much.

True.

Made-up shit... originating with a collective sense of Yuletide Envy and cultural insufficiency... was never going to get enough traction to be sustainable, anyway.

I'd say that the jury is still out on Kwanzaa, but it's a cultural affectation rather than a historical or religious observance, and it would not be missed overly much.
Xmas is made up shit. Based on Black people in ancient time and white washed to help Europeans have some semblance of history. Kwanzaa is specific to African Americans because so many have no clue exactly where they came from. Too bad no one really cares what white people think of the holiday of Kwanzaa. It will continue to be a holiday we practice.

The word of the day is ujima.

For years of going to the post office and they always offered me Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa stamps...but not this year, they said they had a few 2011 FOREVER Kwanzaa stamps but nothing for 2014.... Has the "holiday" dropped out of favor? Used to hear it mentioned all the time is ads for the season, not a word this year...Any answers?
A religion started in prison by a thug. I should say a false religion.
Jesus was a vagrant. Dont judge. Kwanzaa is not a religion you retard.
Hey retard, I already know that.

True.

Kwanzaa is no more observed than Martin Luther King Day.

You of course are talking about that made-up holiday.

Millions of people celebrate Kwanzaa. I know we do. The observance of the nguza saba starts on the 26th.

Heri za Kwanzaa.
Here are the characteristics of a Kwanzaa supporter:
(1) Racist Black Asshole,
(2) Welfare baby with a 10th grad education,
(3) Never had more than a minimum wage job,
(4) A loser who blames whitey and not their lack of education and drive for why they are on the bottom of the economic scale.

I think that fits you perfectly
Aside from you not fitting the "black" part of your number 1, your post is describing you.

Original response, I am surprised you didn't say sticks and stones my break my bones!

Forum List

Back