What ever happened to the GOP's hyper-partisan jihad against the President and his family?

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020
After all their lies concerning the 2020 election fizzled in courts and legislatures everywhere, their zealotry portended revenge.

Did it stall while they laser-focus on Ray "The Man Who Controls Weak Minds" Epps? (He, reportedly, commanded all the Trump goons in their attack upon outnumbered police defending democracy.)

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 5.42.26 PM.png

I hope so. That's still my favorite!

Screen Shot 2023-04-04 at 11.12.51 AM.png

After all their lies concerning the 2020 election fizzled in courts and legislatures everywhere, their zealotry portended revenge.

Did it stall while they laser-focus on Ray "The Man Who Controls Weak Minds" Epps? (He, reportedly, commanded all the Trump goons in their attack upon outnumbered police defending democracy.)

I've been told in another thread that maybe they're starting grand juries at any minute.

Given the magnitude of the charges, I'm sure they're jumping all over this with both feet.

Another paid post from one of the USMB Democrat shills. *yawn* :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

Forum List

Back