🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Exactly are the High Crimes and Misdemeanors Trump Is Being Charged With?

IMG_0107.JPG
Nixon waving his final goodbye:

Tramp won't have to class to do that on his last day when he resigns.
He'll push Melania out of the way and sulk going up the stairs.

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?
Most likely - Obstruction of Justice. It hardly matters though (it could just be his usual fraud, lying, cheating, collusion, and bad putting).
Comey needs Immunity because he's already testified under oath that Trump never ordered him to drop the investigation.
Nope, in his statement before congress on May 3rd, Comey was asked "if Senior Justice Dept Officials oppose an investigation can they stop it." Comey said in theory, yes." Asked if has happened, Comey said, "Not in my experience" There was no mention of Trump. You are just repeating false news.
Comey Testimony May 3rd | User Clip | C-SPAN.org
View attachment 130294
The following is the complete context of the statement. Exactly where is Trump even mentioned? Comey did not testified under oath that Trump never ordered him to drop the investigation. The statements are about the Justice Dept, not Trump.

HIRONO: Yes. And so speaking of the independence of not just the judiciary but I'd like you to clarify the FBI's independence from the DOJ apparatus. Can the FBI conduct an investigation independent from the department of Justice. Or does the FBI have to disclose all it's investigations to the DOJ? And does it have to get the Attorney General's consent?

COMEY: Well we work with the Department of Justice, whether that's main justice or U.S. attorney's offices on all of our investigations.

And so we work with them and so in a legal sense we're not independent of the department of justice. We are spiritually, culturally pretty independent group and that's the way you would want tit. But yes, we work with the Department of Justice on all of our investigations.

HIRONO: So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

COMEY: In theory yes.

HIRONO: Has it happened?

COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that -- without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don't see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It's not happened in my experience.

CNN.com - Transcripts
The left must remain ignorant in order to remain leftists"

What still hasnt hit the Trumpies yet.
Their hero has been in office only 4 months and there's already treason investigations going on against him.

Most likely - Obstruction of Justice. It hardly matters though (it could just be his usual fraud, lying, cheating, collusion, and bad putting).
Comey needs Immunity because he's already testified under oath that Trump never ordered him to drop the investigation.
Nope, in his statement before congress on May 3rd, Comey was asked "if Senior Justice Dept Officials oppose an investigation can they stop it." Comey said in theory, yes." Asked if has happened, Comey said, "Not in my experience" There was no mention of Trump. You are just repeating false news.
View attachment 130294
The following is the complete context of the statement. Exactly where is Trump even mentioned? Comey did not testified under oath that Trump never ordered him to drop the investigation. The statements are about the Justice Dept, not Trump.

HIRONO: Yes. And so speaking of the independence of not just the judiciary but I'd like you to clarify the FBI's independence from the DOJ apparatus. Can the FBI conduct an investigation independent from the department of Justice. Or does the FBI have to disclose all it's investigations to the DOJ? And does it have to get the Attorney General's consent?

COMEY: Well we work with the Department of Justice, whether that's main justice or U.S. attorney's offices on all of our investigations.

And so we work with them and so in a legal sense we're not independent of the department of justice. We are spiritually, culturally pretty independent group and that's the way you would want tit. But yes, we work with the Department of Justice on all of our investigations.

HIRONO: So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that -- without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don't see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It's not happened in my experience.

CNN.com - Transcripts
Still waiting for you to prove your lie that Comey committed perjury.
You're just as pathetic as the pathological liar you support..

By Robert Reich

Man, if you actually believe all of the crap, then not only is your own Hillary far more guilty, but you are dumber than a box of shoes! Just wait and see, Snowdrift!
When you got nothing just attack the messenger.
Want to compare resumes, moron?
Robert Bernard Reich is an American political commentator, professor, and author. He served in the administrations of Presidents Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter and was Secretary of Labor under President Bill Clinton from 1993 to 1997.
Reich is a raving psychotic moron. And you're an imbecile for quoting him.

America at war with Russia.:lmao:

View attachment 130294

CNN.com - Transcripts
See? Just a few posts later in #444 he denies Comeys testimony. They must remain ignorant.

Oh no. I concede that when it comes to attacking the messenger or trying to change the subject rather than stay on topic, your CV has it all over mine! You have a Ph.D. in ad hominem attacks, irrelevant points, unfounded conclusions and child-like word games! Trying to argue facts is literally POINTLESS with you!

Moron can't defend Putin's Puppet so he relies on his old fall back excuse: Hillary.

Saying one must "fall back" on Hillary for focus of real crime investigation as an excuse is like falling back on the Yosemite SuperVocano as a silly excuse for air pollution!

View attachment 130938 Nixon waving his final goodbye:

Unlike Bill Clinton and other democrats, when he was caught in wrongdoing, rather than deny it, Nixon ultimately resigned for the good of the country! When was the last time Hillary or even Loretta Lynch admitted wrongdoing even for meeting Bill in private! Maybe she gave him a blow job. Hillary can't even admit she lost the election.

Oh no. I concede that when it comes to attacking the messenger or trying to change the subject rather than stay on topic, your CV has it all over mine! You have a Ph.D. in ad hominem attacks, irrelevant points, unfounded conclusions and child-like word games! Trying to argue facts is literally POINTLESS with you!
You're killing me!
And I luv vit!

He's an enemy of the NWO Globalist Elites. He's not going along. He has the unmitigated gall to advocate putting Americans first again. That's his big 'crime.' He's on their hit-list for sure. I'll pray for hm.

Weatherman needs to be honest for once in his life and ADMIT HE DOESNT WANT TO KNOW IF HIS PRESIDENT IS A CROOK.

By Robert Reich

Man, if you actually believe all of the crap, then not only is your own Hillary far more guilty, but you are dumber than a box of shoes! Just wait and see, Snowdrift!
Robert Bernard Reich is an American political commentator, professor, and author. He served in the administrations of Presidents Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter and was Secretary of Labor under President Bill Clinton from 1993 to 1997.
Reich is a raving psychotic moron. And you're an imbecile for quoting him.

America at war with Russia.:lmao:
Hes the opposite of a " raving psychotic moron" but it fits your orange clown to a " T"
Dope doesn't think Russia is an adversary of the USA. They support the brutal regime in Syria, kill journalists, hacked our election and invade countries.
But he's forced to look kindly on Russia since a large part of Trump's cabinet is in bed with Russia including the orange clown himself.

View attachment 130938 Nixon waving his final goodbye:

Unlike Bill Clinton and other democrats, when he was caught in wrongdoing, rather than deny it, Nixon ultimately resigned for the good of the country! When was the last time Hillary or even Loretta Lynch admitted wrongdoing even for meeting Bill in private! Maybe she gave him a blow job. Hillary can't even admit she lost the election.
Wow. 4 lies in that post... about your average.

Moron can't defend Putin's Puppet so he relies on his old fall back excuse: Hillary.

Saying one must "fall back" on Hillary for focus of real crime investigation as an excuse is like falling back on the Yosemite SuperVocano as a silly excuse for air pollution!
Toobfreak is a one trick pony.
His whole game: Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary.Petrified to talk about how many members of Tramp's administration has a Russian connection.
But there's nothing" there's". Ha!

Very good

Now if that's all they were, why can't anyone from the Trump camp come forward with documentation of what the meetings were about and who was there?

If that is all that happened, why are they taking the fifth and why has Trump lawyered up?

Because in THIS country, you are innocent until proven guilty. Trump is under NO obligation to prove he is innocent. And excuse me... can you tell me the last time in the past 40 years Trump hasn't been "lawyered up"? ...This is so funny.... NOW, just having a lawyer means you're guilty of something? :dunno:
Why do you think impeachment and the trial of a President before Congress is even remotely like a trial in a court for criminal offenses? Congress is a separate and equal branch of government and can make their own rules about how impeachment proceedings are conducted and what is allowed and not allowed during those proceedings. They have the authority to tell lawyers representing the President to STFU.

Uhm... no, they really CAN'T "make up their own rules" because there is a Constitution that outlines the criteria of "high crimes and misdemeanors." That means, dumbass, that they cannot impeach for things that AREN'T crimes.

At this point, you lack ANYTHING to even bring Articles of Impeachment up for a vote in the House. You're not going to have anything until you prove some crime has been committed and Trump is guilty. Not liking him because he's a buffoon who's fat and orange, isn't enough....Sorry!

refusing to participate in an inquiry appears to be guilt

Then that makes Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Van Jones, John Holgren, Cass Sunstein, Carol Browner, Ezekiel Manuel, Mark Lloyd, the Apollo Alliance, John Podesta, Peter Orszag, Americorp, SEIU, the Center For Biological Diversity, Marion Nessle, NBC, General Electric, Valerie Jarrett, Acorn, Planned Parenthood, the Center For American Progress, the Clinton Global Initiative, Bernie Sanders, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Barney Frank, Dick Durbin, Hillary and Bill Clinton, the Tides Foundation, the SDS, Henry Cisneros, Andy Stern, Kathleen Kennedy Townend, John Banks, Harvey Hirshfeld, Eric Eve, Dave Beckwith, Tim Guitner, Lois Lerner, John Koskinen, Maurice Strong, David Blood, CCX, Franklin Raines, Edward Sandor, the Shore Bank, the Joyce Foundation, Huma Abedin, Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch and many others all apparently guilty!
?

Very good

Now if that's all they were, why can't anyone from the Trump camp come forward with documentation of what the meetings were about and who was there?

If that is all that happened, why are they taking the fifth and why has Trump lawyered up?

Because in THIS country, you are innocent until proven guilty. Trump is under NO obligation to prove he is innocent. And excuse me... can you tell me the last time in the past 40 years Trump hasn't been "lawyered up"? ...This is so funny.... NOW, just having a lawyer means you're guilty of something? :dunno:
Why do you think impeachment and the trial of a President before Congress is even remotely like a trial in a court for criminal offenses? Congress is a separate and equal branch of government and can make their own rules about how impeachment proceedings are conducted and what is allowed and not allowed during those proceedings. They have the authority to tell lawyers representing the President to STFU.

Uhm... no, they really CAN'T "make up their own rules" because there is a Constitution that outlines the criteria of "high crimes and misdemeanors." That means, dumbass, that they cannot impeach for things that AREN'T crimes.

At this point, you lack ANYTHING to even bring Articles of Impeachment up for a vote in the House. You're not going to have anything until you prove some crime has been committed and Trump is guilty. Not liking him because he's a buffoon who's fat and orange, isn't enough....Sorry!
There is nothing close to an impeachable offense yet

Only the potential...be patient

Very good

OK person who calls other people "dumb ass". Define "High Crimes". Which laws does the constitution stipulate are "High Crimes"?

Forum List

Back