What Exactly Are the Left Protesting?

They are protesting because the huckster buffoon that was just elected told them that he is going to deport families, roll back civil rights, potentially bomb countries that have personally offended him and put the government in women's uteruses.

The rationalization given by right wingers tells us that you just don't get it and are thoroughly out of touch.

He DID??? :eek:

Oh wait, you're just lying - democrat.

Carry on Herr Goebbels....
No. You're just a reactionary hobbled by hubris.
Flee while you still can..............

They are protesting because the huckster buffoon that was just elected told them that he is going to deport families, roll back civil rights, potentially bomb countries that have personally offended him and put the government in women's uteruses.

The rationalization given by right wingers tells us that you just don't get it and are thoroughly out of touch.

Why? Are you threatening me? Do you think one of your compatriots will bring me harm? What precisely is "pro-American" about such an attitude?

Why? Are you threatening me? Do you think one of your compatriots will bring me harm? What precisely is "pro-American" about such an attitude?
You're the one screaming about being deported and enslaved, dufus.
Oh, I get it.
YOU ARE JUST SPEWING MORE LEFTARD TALKING POINT LIES.

Oh, I get it.
Trump was one of the top three most dispicable candidates of all time. Don't try to make a silk purse out of a pig's ear. He ain't the 1936 D.D.R. He lost the popular vote. For eight years, President Obama was called by mouth breathers everything but a Child of God. If I want to diss the prospect of that huckster buffoon as President, I and a majority of Americans most certainly will.

Oh, I get it.
Trump was one of the top three most dispicable candidates of all time. Don't try to make a silk purse out of a pig's ear. He ain't the 1936 D.D.R. He lost the popular vote. For eight years, President Obama was called by mouth breathers everything but a Child of God. If I want to diss the prospect of that huckster buffoon as President, I and a majority of Americans most certainly will.
Flee now, while you still can before the roundups start.

Oh, I get it.
Spoken like a Fascist.

No, you're lying.

I mean, you can defeat me by pointing to a direct quote of Donald Trump saying he would "roll back civil rights."

But alas, you're lying, so you won't be able.

Meh, you're a democrat, you lie, it's what you do.

Oh, I get it.
Spoken like a Fascist.
Says the moonbat justifying the violent protests by Demonrats.

They are protesting the fact that a belligerent, racist, sexist dumbshit with no political experience has been elected to the White House. How hard is that to understand? Do I need to grab you by the pussy?
deal with it like the rest of us who did not want him elected....
If people want to protest, then let them protest. Why does it bother you so much? You might prefer that Trump changes the law to make protesting illegal.
Again! For those with learning disabilities.

Protest all day long, but destroying property and injuring others is not "protesting."

Oh, I get it.
Spoken like a Fascist.
Yeah. That's precisely what I did there. Justifying violence.

You know, there's help out there for you. Many community centers have remedial reading classes for unfortunate folks like you. You should get a grown up to read this post to you and then go check out a reading program that might help.

Oh, I get it.
Ooh! The POPULAR VOTE.
I bet 90% of Liberals have no clue there are 3 Branches of Government or that Congress is comprised of the House and the Senate.
You Liberals are a joke.

Oh, I get it.
Ooh! The POPULAR VOTE.
I bet 90% of Liberals have no clue there are 3 Branches of Government or that Congress is comprised of the House and the Senate.
You Liberals are a joke.
Of course we Liberals took civics in school. What reactionaries flunked was logic. If you lose the popular vote, you have no mandate. If you're an unpopular candidate, your stock in trade is either gross incompetence or division. Neither of which is praiseworthy or noble.

Oh, I get it.
Ooh! The POPULAR VOTE.
You Liberals are a joke.
Of course we Liberals took civics in school. What reactionaries flunked was logic. If you lose the popular vote, you have no mandate. If you're an unpopular candidate, your stock in trade is either gross incompetence or division. Neither of which is praiseworthy or noble.
Not so fast...My wife and son are all over Facebook and Twitter and you could fill Yankee Stadium will all of the incorrect information Liberals are posting.
The problem you have, my friend, is that thanks to technology, Liberals are exposed for the know nothings they are.

Hillary was THE most despicable candidate of all time.

Oh, I get it.
Spoken like a Fascist.

You know, there's help out there for you. Many community centers have remedial reading classes for unfortunate folks like you. You should get a grown up to read this post to you and then go check out a reading program that might help.
Oh, I get it.
Spoken like a Fascist.

:cuckoo:

Oh, I get it.
Ooh! The POPULAR VOTE.
You Liberals are a joke.
A leftie yelling at her intellectual superior.
horse-commie-trans.jpg

We are seeing the result of a generation raised where no one keeps score so the losing team does not feel bad and everyone gets a participation award.

It was a free election, you lost. Get over it.

They lost and aren't grown up enough to accept it. It's really that simple.

Now the left is whining about the electoral system. They were laughing when Soros predicted that Trump would win the popular but not the electoral. They would totally support the system if that had been the case. They only hate it when it doesn't go in their favor, like when Gore challenged the popular vote in Florida. Even though now they support electoral voters going against the will of the people in their state, they were furious when they thought Gore had the popular in Florida and they demanded that the electoral voters reflect that.

Now they are criticizing Trump's job before he even starts. I expect media, like MSNBC, to cry for the next four years. Can't believe anyone can stomach that network. Even if you are a lib, they are so hopelessly bias and whiney that it's actually painful to watch.

Trump already came out in support of the LGBT community, but the left isn't reporting that.

Trump already came out and told anyone committing violence to stop it, but the left was reticent to report that.

Presidents don't have the authority to change laws or take rights away from people. I think the left is accustomed to Obama, with his pen and phone, and fear that he's set a new precedent.

I've only heard Trump come out against late term abortion for convenience. Sorry, but it is really creepy to kill a 7 month old or older fetus. And it's good to call the left on the lie that it's to save the mother's life because it NEVER necessary to kill the baby to help the mother.

No reasonable person is ever going to agree 100% with any president or anyone else. And those who strictly follow party lines no matter what are the worst idiots in the country. They vote because of race, gender, party, or a single issue and don't care about the rest. Despite a great deal of ignorance, they still defend anything and everything their party does. If anyone says they agree all the time with their party, they are either lying or so blind that they cannot be trusted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back