What exactly are you libs going to "get" by voting Hillary

A country led by Clinton will be a disaster.
I agree, I think Clinton will offer us more of the same that we already have...which have proven to be ineffective at best, leading us towards something like a slow and painful death.

Unfortunately, when faced between Charybdis and Scylla, one chooses the lesser of the two.

Trump can't do any worse. Butnm, we know Clinton will be a disaster.
Trump would be much worse than Bush proved to be......never thought I could say that

Bush was a better President than Obama.
History has already established Bush as our worst modern president and among the five worst of all time
Agreed. This means that your butt buddy Big Ears is just as bad, since both ruled pretty much the same way.

And yet many Dems voted for invasion, including your beloved gangster in a pantsuit.

Most Dems voted against it
Almost all Republicans voted for it and Bush pulled the trigger

Leading Democrats stated what should be done as what Bush did and did so BEFORE Bush was President. It became a lie when Bush said it but you Democrats puckered up when your own said it.

Democrats supported their President at a time politicians actually did that

I see you missed the point entirely.
I know your point

"It's not our fault"

Then you still don't know the point. That's your fault for being a stupid fucking Liberal.

We are ALL going to get the same old thing. I don't support and will not vote for ANY of the current frontrunners. They are either completely whack and out of touch with ordinary Americans, or part of the establishment machine. Neither is good for our country. We NEED some more moderates. Fuck your parties!

A country led by Clinton will be a disaster.
I agree, I think Clinton will offer us more of the same that we already have...which have proven to be ineffective at best, leading us towards something like a slow and painful death.

Unfortunately, when faced between Charybdis and Scylla, one chooses the lesser of the two.

Trump would be much worse than Bush proved to be......never thought I could say that

History has already established Bush as our worst modern president and among the five worst of all time

History has already established Democrats that voted for Obama twice as the most retarded among all voters. You picked skin color and see what it got you. Another unqualified black in a government job to make yourselves feel better.

We are ALL going to get the same old thing. I don't support and will not vote for ANY of the current frontrunners. They are either completely whack and out of touch with ordinary Americans, or part of the establishment machine. Neither is good for our country. We NEED some more moderates. Fuck your parties!

I prefer someone willing to stand up for what he/she believes rather than someone you can't trust. With a moderate, you never know which side they'll go with especially when you need to count on them.

The MSM will do it's job....that being to denigrate the R nominee at every turn (particularly if it is Trump), while doing all they can to make Cankles look presidential.

Trump won't need the media to do those things. He'll do it all by himself.
Yeah, but only in the minds of leftists who think "make America great again," is a racist fascist slogan.

And yet many Dems voted for invasion, including your beloved gangster in a pantsuit.

No, they voted to give him the authority to use force if all other options had failed.

It's like blaming the person who loaned you a car in good faith accountable if you run over a bunch of nuns and orphans with it.
Geeze Joe....if you really believe that, you are died in the wool Democrat.

Ds good...Rs bad...duhduhduhduhduhduh...............

History has already established Democrats that voted for Obama twice as the most retarded among all voters. You picked skin color and see what it got you. Another unqualified black in a government job to make yourselves feel better.
Not really

History will show an America that was disgusted over being pulled into two senseless wars and an economy headed for a depression

Obama was our only choice

I prefer someone willing to stand up for what he/she believes rather than someone you can't trust. With a moderate, you never know which side they'll go with especially when you need to count on them.
Moderates get things done

Those at the political extremes just posture

Not really

History will show an America that was disgusted over being pulled into two senseless wars and an economy headed for a depression

And yet his policies turned the ME into a murderous warring quagmire. He turned Syria and Libya into hell holes, with refugees flooding Europe. Droned innocents and alienated the Russians by instigating a coup in Ukraine...potentially setting up WWIII.

Regarding the economy, he doubled the national debt after calling W unpatriotic for his outrageous spending. The economy has gone nowhere since 2004 and BO did nothing to control Wall Street after they tanked the economy...in fact, he made them much richer and more powerful.

Obamabots like yourself clearly see the ignorance of W, but refuse to see the absolutely same ignorance in Big Ears. Partisans are ALWAYS blind to their OWN ignorance. Have you finished your morning blowjob of BO yet?

And yet his policies turned the ME into a murderous warring quagmire. He turned Syria and Libya into hell holes, with refugees flooding Europe. Droned innocents and alienated the Russians by instigating a coup in Ukraine...potentially setting up WWIII.

I think the Syrians and Libyans and Ukrainians had more to do with that than Obama. Unless you are a paranoid loon who thinks Obama has insidious mind control powers.

Regarding the economy, he doubled the national debt after calling W unpatriotic for his outrageous spending. The economy has gone nowhere since 2004 and BO did nothing to control Wall Street after they tanked the economy...in fact, he made them much richer and more powerful.

well, he didn't double the debt. The debt has risen from 11 Trillion to 18 trillion, which isn't double. Further, most of those things running up the debt were Bush's Recession, Bush's Wars and Bush's No Dressage Horse left Behind Tax Cuts for the Rich. All of which Obama put to an end.

Obamabots like yourself clearly see the ignorance of W, but refuse to see the absolutely same ignorance in Big Ears. Partisans are ALWAYS blind to their OWN ignorance. Have you finished your morning blowjob of BO yet?

Naw, guy, we can just see that Bush managed to fuck everything up despite Congress going along with everything he did. Obama has managed to make improvements - not enough, as far as I'm concerned - with Congress fighting him tooth and nail every step of the way.

Not really

Actually, his policies in the Middle East kept their problems from becoming our problems

Something Bush should have considered

They won't get to vote for her. She will be indicted. The FBI is closing in.
It's amazing liberals have no problem voting for the criminal that Hillary Clinton is. That why they don't claim to have morals, you can't be called a hypocrite iif you expect their leaders to cheat, lie and steal.

It's amazing liberals have no problem voting for the criminal that Hillary Clinton is. That why they don't claim to have morals, you can't be called a hypocrite iif you expect their leaders to cheat, lie and steal.
Yet

After 25 years of trying, Republicans have been unable to put that "criminal" in jail

Mostly, because you need more than conspiracy theories to prosecute

Not really

Actually, his policies in the Middle East kept their problems from becoming our problems

Something Bush should have considered
Have you swallowed it yet?

I think the Syrians and Libyans and Ukrainians had more to do with that than Obama. Unless you are a paranoid loon who thinks Obama has insidious mind control powers.

Regarding the economy, he doubled the national debt calling W unpatriotic for his outrageous spending. The economy has gone nowhere since 2004 and BO did nothing to control Wall Street after they tanked the economy...in fact, he made them much richer and more powerful.

well, he didn't double the debt. The debt has risen from 11 Trillion to 18 trillion, which isn't double. Further, most of those things running up the debt were Bush's Recession, Bush's Wars and Bush's No Dressage Horse left Behind Tax Cuts for the Rich. All of which Obama put to an end.

Naw, guy, we can just see that Bush managed to fuck everything up despite Congress going along with everything he did. Obama has managed to make improvements - not enough, as far as I'm concerned - with Congress fighting him tooth and nail every step of the way.

All bullshit.

What do we "get" by voting for Trump?

We get laughed at by the rest of the world

1. An embarrassment from around the world. Middle East, Europe and Asian countries despise Adolf Trump. That's already been proven and calling him a clown.
2. Trump is a racist. Rise of white supremacist and hatred.
3. Constitutional meltdown.
4. We are going to war.
5. Lie to American people.
6. US isolation from the rest of the world.
7. All prices of commodities will be so high that will cripple this country.
8. Unable to sell American products overseas.
9. Divide this country to an unimaginable level.
9. Best to fight ISIS???? Like what? Is he going to do any different from what we are doing now and the Russians?
10. Trade? He is lying.
11. Deport 11 millions? He is lying.
So why would anyone vote for this arrogant asshole? Maybe ignorance and stupidity.

The stupidity is this fear mongering list...lol

Nope..... Wildbill............ Are you scared that I'm telling you the reality? Be very careful what you wish for.

Your retarded little list is the last thing I'm afraid of...lol

You people throw "racist" and "fascist" around so much, it doesn't even mean anything. Its especially meaningless, because you either don't know what it means, or can't provide a credible example to prove your point.

At the end of the day, it boils down to the fact that your arguments are so weak and baseless, you have no alternative but to engage in insults and name calling

Read a book, then come talk to us.

Really? Maybe you've been living in your cabin too long. Why don't you pick any of the item or all of the items I mentioned above and I will be more than happy to kick your ass.
I travel overseas...... Link below is well known all over the world that Trump is a clown and arrogant racist. That's embarrassing. The very SAD part is.................. they are calling us we Americans and me included that............ How can we be so stupid to follow Adolf Trump.

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist

Last edited:

I think it's a matter of a sense of perspective.

I don't think "using the wrong e-mail address" is that serious of a crime. I really don't. And apparently no one at the time did either.

I don't think "lying about a blow job" is that serious of a crime. I used to. Not anymore.

Lying about why we went to war with a country that wasn't a threat to us, that's kind of an immoral thing to do.

Other than social warrior bullshit? You ain't getting more jobs. Or more money. Or more safety.

What are you going to GET for it???

Isn't it interesting how the same people claiming "Libs only want free stuff" are the ones who describe candidates in terms of "getting stuff"?

Forum List

Back