What exactly are you libs going to "get" by voting Hillary

Actually, those Democrats were not saying invade. They were justifying why we needed to maintain tougher sanctions

It was Bush who pushed for invasion NOW and Bush who ordered the invasion
And yet many Dems voted for invasion, including your beloved gangster in a pantsuit.

Most Dems voted against it
Almost all Republicans voted for it and Bush pulled the trigger

If she makes get's the nomination, I will be voting against whatever fascist the GOP puts up against her.
If she makes get's the nomination, I will be voting against whatever fascist the GOP puts up against her.

You still don't know what a fascist is?

Sure I do.

Jacobin Reason: Sneak Peek at the 2016 GOP Platform

Your link is evidence that you don't have a clue what fascism is.

Of course I do. All it takes is knowing a little bit of history that was not written by Ann Coulter

http://www.ub.edu/graap/nazi.pdf

And yet many Dems voted for invasion, including your beloved gangster in a pantsuit.

Most Dems voted against it
Almost all Republicans voted for it and Bush pulled the trigger

You still don't know what a fascist is?

Sure I do.

Jacobin Reason: Sneak Peek at the 2016 GOP Platform

Your link is evidence that you don't have a clue what fascism is.

Of course I do. All it takes is knowing a little bit of history that was not written by Ann Coulter

http://www.ub.edu/graap/nazi.pdf

Nazi privatization?...lol

You people will believe anything. This is really sad.

Other than social warrior bullshit? You ain't getting more jobs. Or more money. Or more safety.

What are you going to GET for it???
Taking into consideration that it appears to be Trump vs. Hillary, we will get a country not led by Trump. Which is potentially the best thing any candidate has been able to offer us since FDR took office.

Other than social warrior bullshit? You ain't getting more jobs. Or more money. Or more safety.

Taking into consideration that it appears to be Trump vs. Hillary, we will get a country not led by Trump. Which is potentially the best thing any candidate has been able to offer us since FDR took office.

A country led by Clinton will be a disaster.

I agree, I think Clinton will offer us more of the same that we already have...which have proven to be ineffective at best, leading us towards something like a slow and painful death.

Unfortunately, when faced between Charybdis and Scylla, one chooses the lesser of the two.

What do we "get" by voting for Trump?

We get laughed at by the rest of the world

1. An embarrassment from around the world. Middle East, Europe and Asian countries despise Adolf Trump. That's already been proven and calling him a clown.
2. Trump is a racist. Rise of white supremacist and hatred.
3. Constitutional meltdown.
4. We are going to war.
5. Lie to American people.
6. US isolation from the rest of the world.
7. All prices of commodities will be so high that will cripple this country.
8. Unable to sell American products overseas.
9. Divide this country to an unimaginable level.
9. Best to fight ISIS???? Like what? Is he going to do any different from what we are doing now and the Russians?
10. Trade? He is lying.
11. Deport 11 millions? He is lying.
So why would anyone vote for this arrogant asshole? Maybe ignorance and stupidity.

I agree, I think Clinton will offer us more of the same that we already have...which have proven to be ineffective at best, leading us towards something like a slow and painful death.

Unfortunately, when faced between Charybdis and Scylla, one chooses the lesser of the two.

Trump can't do any worse. Butnm, we know Clinton will be a disaster.

What do we "get" by voting for Trump?

We get laughed at by the rest of the world

1. An embarrassment from around the world. Middle East, Europe and Asian countries despise Adolf Trump. That's already been proven and calling him a clown.
2. Trump is a racist. Rise of white supremacist and hatred.
3. Constitutional meltdown.
4. We are going to war.
5. Lie to American people.
6. US isolation from the rest of the world.
7. All prices of commodities will be so high that will cripple this country.
8. Unable to sell American products overseas.
9. Divide this country to an unimaginable level.
9. Best to fight ISIS???? Like what? Is he going to do any different from what we are doing now and the Russians?
10. Trade? He is lying.
11. Deport 11 millions? He is lying.
So why would anyone vote for this arrogant asshole? Maybe ignorance and stupidity.

The stupidity is this fear mongering list...lol

Trump would be much worse than Bush proved to be......never thought I could say that

Damn Joe...I know you are not dumb...well I am trying to be optimistic.

What party was Wilson, FDR, Truman, and LBJ...if you need a clue, let me know.

Oh wait...your knowledge of history only goes back to 2000.

Did you not learn how to fucking read in whatever Home School you went to, Cleetus.

FIFTY YEARS. Yes, i know. LBJ was president FIFTY YEARS AGO. Fuck, are you stupid.

Trump would be much worse than Bush proved to be......never thought I could say that

Bush was a better President than Obama.

Well, this proves that either you are too young to actually remember the Bush years, or that you never traveled the world during those years. That response is clearly so false as to be malicious.

No, they voted to give him the authority to use force if all other options had failed.

It's like blaming the person who loaned you a car in good faith accountable if you run over a bunch of nuns and orphans with it.

Well, this proves that either you are too young to actually remember the Bush years, or that you never traveled the world during those years. That response is clearly so false as to be malicious.

Ronald Reagan was president when I graduated from high school, so I'm well old enough to remember. I'm smart enough to know that Obama is the worst President Jimmy Carter.

The satisfaction of saying you voted for a woman. That's all.
This is an interesting post....very similar to the kinds of posts we saw in 2008 and 2012 where people such as yourself put out the theory that voters only voted for Obama because he is black.

Rather shallow, actually.

I can't help it that you're ignorant as fuck and after serving in the military you got ~ double min wage

you're bitching about double the min

That's how fucked up the economy was in 1992 due to your boy Bush. It finally took you guy three tries to figure out how fucked up the Bushes make things.

How do you know this?

her first and only hardship as sos she blamed on a video and vowed to get the producer

Knowing how utterly fucking stewpud that is, how can you conclude she can run the country?

We got that producer. We locked his ass in jail and I'm sure he was watching his ass every day. I'd have been personally okay with extraditing him to Egypt and let them deal with him.

Ronald Reagan was president when I graduated from high school, so I'm well old enough to remember. I'm smart enough to know that Obama is the worst President Jimmy Carter.
Well, perhaps you should try breaking out of your egg shell once in a while. If you had been around the world during the Bush years you would know how absurd your claims are. Hint: the US went from being one of the nations looked up to the most in Western society, to being one of the nations that appears to incite conflict and is feared as being hostile. A clear example of how poisonous Bush's years was is the fact that Obama, who did absolutely NOTHING, won a Nobel Peace Prize simply for taking office from Bush. That is pretty damn absurd, but shows how the world thought of Bush's America as something like the next Nazi Germany.

I can't help it that you're ignorant as fuck and after serving in the military you got ~ double min wage

you're bitching about double the min

That's how fucked up the economy was in 1992 due to your boy Bush. It finally took you guy three tries to figure out how fucked up the Bushes make things.

How do you know this?

her first and only hardship as sos she blamed on a video and vowed to get the producer

Knowing how utterly fucking stewpud that is, how can you conclude she can run the country?

We got that producer. We locked his ass in jail and I'm sure he was watching his ass every day. I'd have been personally okay with extraditing him to Egypt and let them deal with him.

The House and The Senate were both controlled by the Democrats in 1992. You can place part of the blame on them.

Well, perhaps you should try breaking out of your egg shell once in a while. If you had been around the world during the Bush years you would know how absurd your claims are. Hint: the US went from being one of the nations looked up to the most in Western society, to being one of the nations that appears to incite conflict and is feared as being hostile. A clear example of how poisonous Bush's years was is the fact that Obama, who did absolutely NOTHING, won a Nobel Peace Prize simply for taking office from Bush. That is pretty damn absurd, but shows how the world thought of Bush's America as something like the next Nazi Germany.

Ueah, people hate America so bad, they're standing in line to get in.

Forum List

Back