What exactly are you libs going to "get" by voting Hillary

Other than social warrior bullshit? You ain't getting more jobs. Or more money. Or more safety.

What are you going to GET for it???

Better quality Supreme Court justices for one.

A president who doesn't insist protesters are ISIS or demand the US military commit war crimes for another.

Ok I'll give ya SCOTUS appointees. That's a big one.

The other?? Jibberish. Isn't our current Commander in Chief committing war crimes by bombing places we aren't at war with and landing boots on the ground for combat actions in places we aren't at war with??

Nope. There's no international law that requires that you have to have a formal declaration of war or boots on the ground to take military action. You've imagined it.

There is international law that says that you can't commit targeted reprisals or explicit targeted attacks on non-combatant civilians. Both of which would be violated by Trump's demand that we 'take out the whole family' of terrorists.

We won't have to worry about that with Hillary.

Nor has Hillary called protestors 'ISIS'. Or called that libels laws be 'opened up' so she can sue the press more succesfully. That's all Trump, all the time.
Obama drone strikes, have taken out whole families,have you been in a comma?

Yes they have a long history of being easily duped by the MSM and the leftist elite.

Says the "Libertarian" who now supports an authoritarian.
Well you may have finally got something right Joe.

The thing is my son, we have had professional stinking lying corrupt politicians in the WH for decades. Where has that gotten us? I am willing to take a chance on Trump, because doing the same thing over and over again, as you do, is the definition of insanity.

she doesn't have the Reagan boom to run on and no one would approve another housing bubble

so what reason do you have to vote for her?

GUy, what 'Reagan Boom"? When I got out of the Army in 1992, the Economy was fucking DISMAL. The best job I could get was working in a warehouse for $7.25 an hour. that's how fucked up the "Reagan Boom" was. And shit, the only reason I got that was because I had a veteran's preference.

Please, Reagan fucking Boom. Reagan fucking disaster is more like it, but poor old Poppy Bush was stuck picking up the check.

By 2000, guess what. I was making three times that in a much easier job more worthy of my experience and education level. Not that it didn't take long for Dubya Bush to fuck that up for everyone.

So in short, I'll probably vote for Hillary because I know she can run the country. I don't think Trump or Cruz can.
Joe are you aware that Reagan left the WH in 1988?

The thing is my son, we have had professional stinking lying corrupt politicians in the WH for decades. Where has that gotten us? I am willing to take a chance on Trump, because doing the same thing over and over again, as you do, is the definition of insanity.

So instead of doing the same thing that kind of works, you are just going to do something crazy because it's different. Um, yeah. got it.

Go back and read Free-Wills original quote. He credited Reagan for Clinton's economic prosperity... seeming to forget that we had a huge ass fucking recession that was fucking miserable in 1992.

Hmmm- Democrats- We have peace and prosperity.

Republicans we have wars and recessions.

But please, keep telling us how there is no difference between the two parties and that a Reality TV Rodeo Clown is going to liberate you from whatever trailer park you live in.

They won't get to vote for her. She will be indicted. The FBI is closing in.

From what I understand, she can't be indicted without approval from the DOJ.

Why would Obama allow that?

So instead of doing the same thing that kind of works, you are just going to do something crazy because it's different. Um, yeah. got it.

Go back and read Free-Wills original quote. He credited Reagan for Clinton's economic prosperity... seeming to forget that we had a huge ass fucking recession that was fucking miserable in 1992.

But please, keep telling us how there is no difference between the two parties and that a Reality TV Rodeo Clown is going to liberate you from whatever trailer park you live in.
Well there it is....my son. Doing the same thing DOES NOT KINDA WORK.

Your analysis on Rs and Ds is total bull shit.

Are you aware of who got us in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam...to say nothing of Bubba's and BO's dumb actions in Yugo and Libya, Afghanshitisan, Syria...etc?

No need to reply...I know beforehand it will be ignorance...See? I am clairvoyant.

Are you aware of who got us in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam...to say nothing of Bubba's and BO's dumb actions in Yugo and Libya, Afghanshitisan, Syria...etc?

No need to reply...I know beforehand it will be ignorance...See? I am clairvoyant.
Who got us into WWII?

Who got us into WWII?
Have you ever heard of FDR...Beavis?

What do we "get" by voting for Trump?

We get laughed at by the rest of the world

Other than social warrior bullshit? You ain't getting more jobs. Or more money. Or more safety.

What are you going to GET for it???

Better quality Supreme Court justices for one.

A president who doesn't insist protesters are ISIS or demand the US military commit war crimes for another.

Ok I'll give ya SCOTUS appointees. That's a big one.

The other?? Jibberish. Isn't our current Commander in Chief committing war crimes by bombing places we aren't at war with and landing boots on the ground for combat actions in places we aren't at war with??

Nope. There's no international law that requires that you have to have a formal declaration of war or boots on the ground to take military action. You've imagined it.

There is international law that says that you can't commit targeted reprisals or explicit targeted attacks on non-combatant civilians. Both of which would be violated by Trump's demand that we 'take out the whole family' of terrorists.

We won't have to worry about that with Hillary.

Nor has Hillary called protestors 'ISIS'. Or called that libels laws be 'opened up' so she can sue the press more succesfully. That's all Trump, all the time.
Obama drone strikes, have taken out whole families,have you been in a comma?

They have. As have regular strikes and virtually every war we've ever had.

But not intentionally. Not targeted reprisals *aimed* at specific civilians with the goal of killing non-combatant men, women and children.

Which is *exactly* what Trump is demanding we do. That's not only vile and loathsome, its flagrantly illegal.

Of course you are not aware, that we are laugh at now.

Of course you are not aware, that we are laugh at now.
Really? Did we invade another country just for entertainment again?
You and those like you can understand the ignorance of W's invasion of Iraq, but are blind to BO's actions in Libya, Syria, Ukraine, Afghan...why?

What of his drone killings? Anything?

What of his confrontational actions against Russia? Anything?

What about his actions which lead to the refugee crisis in Europe? Anything?

Is it simply because the MSM does not inform you of these events...so you are just uninformed?

A Democrat got us into a war 50 years ago? That's your argument?

Again- Republicans- Wars and Recessions.

Democrats- Peace and Prosperity.

Plenty of Democrats said we needed to deal with Saddam Hussein the way Bush did and said so BEFORE Bush was President. Suddenly, it's a lie when Bush says the same thing?

Plenty of Democrats said we needed to deal with Saddam Hussein the way Bush did and said so BEFORE Bush was President. Suddenly, it's a lie when Bush says the same thing?

Actually, those Democrats were not saying invade. They were justifying why we needed to maintain tougher sanctions

It was Bush who pushed for invasion NOW and Bush who ordered the invasion

Damn Joe...I know you are not dumb...well I am trying to be optimistic.

What party was Wilson, FDR, Truman, and LBJ...if you need a clue, let me know.

Oh wait...your knowledge of history only goes back to 2000.

Forum List

Back