What exactly are you libs going to "get" by voting Hillary

The only benefits I can see is that it would mean the Republicans failed to put their candidate in office. It would also mean no more far right judges in the SC. Other than that, status quo, unless the Dems regain the Senate and House.

Other than social warrior bullshit? You ain't getting more jobs. Or more money. Or more safety.

What are you going to GET for it???

I don't expect to get anything for performing my obligation as a citizen.

Why does a Conservative expect you must get something for your vote?

Other than social warrior bullshit? You ain't getting more jobs. Or more money. Or more safety.

That most on the ignorant, partisan right don't understand comes as no surprise.

It's about appointing judges to the Federal courts and justices to the Supreme Court who aren't hateful reactionary conservative ideologues hostile to the rights of women, gay Americans, and minorities – it's about safeguarding the protected liberty of every American from the bigotry and contempt for the rule of common to most conservatives.

It's about preventing more failed, illegal wars and thousands of dead Americans that were the consequence of the last republican administration.

And it's about defending necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory policy as authorized by the Commerce Clause – regulatory policy that keeps the air and water clean, keeps Americans safe in their places of employment, and ensures that consumers are free to patronize any business they so desire regardless of who they are.

It's about keeping America great, and not allowing the fear, bigotry, and hate propagated by the right to diminish that greatness.

Better quality Supreme Court justices for one.

A president who doesn't insist protesters are ISIS or demand the US military commit war crimes for another.

Ok I'll give ya SCOTUS appointees. That's a big one.

The other?? Jibberish. Isn't our current Commander in Chief committing war crimes by bombing places we aren't at war with and landing boots on the ground for combat actions in places we aren't at war with??

Nope. There's no international law that requires that you have to have a formal declaration of war or boots on the ground to take military action. You've imagined it.

There is international law that says that you can't commit targeted reprisals or explicit targeted attacks on non-combatant civilians. Both of which would be violated by Trump's demand that we 'take out the whole family' of terrorists.

We won't have to worry about that with Hillary.

Nor has Hillary called protestors 'ISIS'. Or called that libels laws be 'opened up' so she can sue the press more succesfully. That's all Trump, all the time.

Because libs will get the satisfaction of yet ANOTHER president sucking the cock of that Islam barbarism that makes these American-hating liberal pigs get all warm & wet downstairs. Liberals are soooo consumed with guilty, morally preening self-hatred I don't believe it's a coincidence that every guilty white liberal on this planet has a muslim penis in their piety-spewing mouths and another muslim penis wedged in their well-trafficked butt cheeks.
Jeezus! Every day Will`s gay fantasies become more graphic! There has to be a better place for gay fascists to hook up than here.

They get to prove to themselves and their idiot friends that they aren't racist or sexist. All while fully supporting Islam, the most sexist, racist, bigoted ideology on the planet.

Because libs will get the satisfaction of yet ANOTHER president sucking the cock of that Islam barbarism that makes these American-hating liberal pigs get all warm & wet downstairs. Liberals are soooo consumed with guilty, morally preening self-hatred I don't believe it's a coincidence that every guilty white liberal on this planet has a muslim penis in their piety-spewing mouths and another muslim penis wedged in their well-trafficked butt cheeks.

I think this post is about as good as they come; and if I thought otherwise, I definitely wouldn't say so to William Munny.

As a rule, I believe that vulgarity and profanity detract from the message, but sometimes its just necessary---for proper emphasis. And if your're gonna use the genre for emphasis...you may as well go all out...and if you go all out...I don't think you can do better than "muslim penis in their piety spewing mouths"...to describe a Liberal.

I only disagree with one thing. Most "morally preening self-hatred" Liberals are not feeling Guilty...they are feeling Jealous. A few inherited etc. and feel guilty, but most are lazy-assed jealous pieces of shit...it ruins their day to see someone who is doing better than them...but they wouldn't dare get off their asses and do something about it themselves.
Liberals hate it when someone is enjoying himself. It's like the Puritans.

The only benefits I can see is that it would mean the Republicans failed to put their candidate in office. It would also mean no more far right judges in the SC. Other than that, status quo, unless the Dems regain the Senate and House.
After 8 years of Obama and Obamacare? No way. The American people don't forget.

Patriots vote for what they think is best for the USA not for what they`re going to "get". Don`t project your selfishness onto others. BTW, WTF do you goons expect to get from trump?

i would like to answer your question, but i can not....., i am NOT a goon. :up:

Actually, your premise is flawed. If Hillary runs the economy the way her husband did, we are likely to get all those things.

Actually, your premise is flawed. If Hillary runs the economy the way her husband did, we are likely to get all those things.
she doesn't have the Reagan boom to run on and no one would approve another housing bubble

so what reason do you have to vote for her?

those aren't reasons to vote 'for' hillary.

why vote for her?

4 pages, multiple leftist posts

and not one reason for vote for her

not stunning, not shocking, very predictable

leftist will vote for hillary b/c they were told to and they will like it b/c they were told to like it and anyone that doesn't vote for her is a sexist

We "get" the only qualified candidate in the race

4 pages, multiple leftist posts

and not one reason for vote for her

not stunning, not shocking, very predictable

leftist will vote for hillary b/c they were told to and they will like it b/c they were told to like it and anyone that doesn't vote for her is a sexist
Yes they have a long history of being easily duped by the MSM and the leftist elite.

she doesn't have the Reagan boom to run on and no one would approve another housing bubble

so what reason do you have to vote for her?

GUy, what 'Reagan Boom"? When I got out of the Army in 1992, the Economy was fucking DISMAL. The best job I could get was working in a warehouse for $7.25 an hour. that's how fucked up the "Reagan Boom" was. And shit, the only reason I got that was because I had a veteran's preference.

Please, Reagan fucking Boom. Reagan fucking disaster is more like it, but poor old Poppy Bush was stuck picking up the check.

By 2000, guess what. I was making three times that in a much easier job more worthy of my experience and education level. Not that it didn't take long for Dubya Bush to fuck that up for everyone.

So in short, I'll probably vote for Hillary because I know she can run the country. I don't think Trump or Cruz can.

Forum List

Back